Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.
Why would a guy wearing a dress turn you on?

We already have the Scotts without the lipstick

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

that’s a bit self defeating but ok:Crazy:

Intrigued. Not turned on by.
what is so intriguing about mental illness?

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.
That's not what you said earlier tho

you said you're intrigued by them and want to see what makes them tick

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

Oh the bullshit is just too much to bear.

You live on welfare because your too fat to work in some innercity Californian turd-filled ghetto.

Middle class bahahaha, stop it ffs, my sides....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.
That's not what you said earlier tho

you said you're intrigued by them and want to see what makes them tick

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

My grandparents never talked about money. EVER. They were friends with a couple who invited them on a cruise and they pitched buying a racehorse to them on the 4th night at dinner. We never saw him or his wife again.

I almost fell over when they read his will and realized what he was sitting on. You never would have known it. He drove a 1989 Honda Accord until he died in 2002. God rest his English gentleman soul.

We have 3 lions on our family crest. One lion on a crest signifies royalty. I was so proud to be that man’s granddaughter that I never took my clothes off for money…. and I had an in to be a Fleiss girl while I was struggling in college.

A car just gets you from point a to point b, they're not the best investments. In general, except for a select few, they are a losing investment. Nothing wrong with having a nice car if you want it or could afford it. Can you imagine having a $1700 a month car payment? I can't fathom it. If you have to finance it, you're a slave to that debt.

That's unfortunately how the world works, Chunkita. Usury is everywhere. How many people can afford to buy a brand new car or a house outright? Very few, so the vast majority have no choice but to make payments every month out of their wages. There's literally no other way in this life, unless you're lucky enough to either be born into a rich family or have a job which pays way above average.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Unless a party pays taxes, doesn't break the law, but doesn't agree with you and acts accordingly...

I’ve never said that you have to agree with me. I can disagree respectfully, unlike most in these parts. I can only encourage you and others to do what I think is right. I’m also a product of my own environment.

You wield your vote as a weapon on those you disagree with, so you're not live and let live at all.

You are an activist for the State.

You believe in a democracy that doesn’t even recognize my vote as ONE vote tho… so….

I don't believe in Democracy.... Democracy is mob rule....a bunch of activists conspiring to steal my wealth, control my actions, and dictate my life...whatever parties involved.

Democracy is for the spineless...

Its why Cigarettebuttville is perfect for ya.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Unless a party pays taxes, doesn't break the law, but doesn't agree with you and acts accordingly...

I’ve never said that you have to agree with me. I can disagree respectfully, unlike most in these parts. I can only encourage you and others to do what I think is right. I’m also a product of my own environment.

You wield your vote as a weapon on those you disagree with, so you're not live and let live at all.

You are an activist for the State.

You believe in a democracy that doesn’t even recognize my vote as ONE vote tho… so….

I don't believe in Democracy.... Democracy is mob rule....a bunch of activists conspiring to steal my wealth, control my actions, and dictate my life...whatever parties involved.

Democracy is for the spineless...

I don’t know what you believe in tbh…. However, you feel the need to constantly inflict it upon me that you’re from the south, you’re Jewish and you left the country. I’m as confused as the closeted cross dressers you play online.

AWWWW sHEEEIT, Turdock just called Freud a Jew...

Finally, things are getting interesting.

He is tho. Thought you knew…

Like a few percent, at best.... :Happy5:

Which means zero Dummy

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is a friendly reminder that Murdock is on the A-Team bwa! Oh the irony….
I wouldn’t put too much stock into that as the list was composed by someone who is mentally unstable and cannot distinguish between genders properly

Plus Flynn is on that list and she’s horrid

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blurt swaps genders more often than Aidsman gobbles black cock.
That’s pretty damn often

so he’s basically gender fluid, or diaheria or whatever the fuck the sorry mutants in lgbtq community are calling it theses days

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

so he’s basically gender fluid, or diaheria or whatever the fuck the sorry mutants in lgbtq community are calling it theses days

All I know is he's a trannie but claims to be straight....

It's like someone saying they're a vegetarian, while eating Big Macs twice a week.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

It's like someone saying they're a vegetarian, while eating Big Macs twice a week.
I saw a picture at BC of him dressed up like a girl looking like Media once. It was fucking disturbing to say the least

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

"Gender fluid" is an orwellian PC wokism for saying people are individuals.

They just warp and twist common sense to fit into their cult rhetoric

Basically they reinforce gender socail constructs as a norm when it's really not....and then say everyone outside of the norm is gender fluid.

Meaning boys who dont like sports or girls who dont like frilly "girly" things are on a "spectrum" of gender fluid.

It's just more collectivism bullshit that shits on individuals and labels people. It's also why we have so many teen girls being pushed to transition. It's really negatively impacting youth.

The purpose is segregation. Everyone in their groups. A grey, sterile lump of a society with no real true diversity or passion. Just ridged group think. Its dehumanizing and hateful.

Anyway carry on.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s pretty damn often

I think you’re confusing tranny with cross-dresser.

Cross-dressers aren’t always queer…. they just dress like women. Transvestites typically believe they were born the wrong sex.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Basically they reinforce gender socail constructs as a norm when it's really not....and then say everyone outside of the norm is gender fluid.

Meaning boys who dont like sports or girls who dont like frilly "girly" things are on a "spectrum" of gender fluid.

It's just more collectivism bullshit that shits on individuals and labels people. It's also why we have so many teen girls being pushed to transition. It's really negatively impacting youth.

The purpose is segregation. Everyone in their groups. A grey, sterile lump of a society with no real true diversity or passion. Just ridged group think. Its dehumanizing and hateful.

Anyway carry on.
So basically blurt is fucked in the cabeza.

Knew that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Cross-dressers aren’t always queer…. they just dress like women. Transvestites typically believe they were born the wrong sex.
Putting on lipstick, eyeshadow and a dress is about as queer as a Jay-Z after party at a KKK rally

FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

If you haven't noticed.....there is a lot of narcissism involved in this kind of thinking.

They are trying to dictate to people how to perceive the world, themselves and others.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s pretty damn often

Putting on lipstick, eyeshadow and a dress is about as queer as a Jay-Z after party at a KKK rally

FACT

I already knew you were straight, alpha male lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty gay boys are my favorite tho. I love when they smell like glitter body spray and cherry lipgloss.

But straight clubs are YUCKY and this dude tried to abduct me when I walked out of the bathroom. That was the end of that… I only go to the gay clubs now. Plus, I love how sexually confused the gay ones look when I’m wearing something tight and the twins are out. That is hardwired DNA coming through! Until they remember I have a pussy and they think that’s yucky lolz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

I can't even be bothered arguing why a guy dressing in women's clothes is gay as fuck to these people any more.

Liberals are clueless as fuck.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Blurt is awesome. I can depend on him to give honest critique on how I look in certain styles of jeans.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

I can't even be bothered arguing why a guy dressing in women's clothes is gay as fuck to these people any more.

Your response is ghey.

I pay attention to details…. Gay implies that the man in question has sex with men.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Blurt is awesome. I can depend on him to give honest critique on how I look in certain styles of jeans.

I've probably known Blurtrice longer than anyone else has on here and despite his catty, snipey remarks, which are a trademark personality trait among the fag community, he does have his moments and isn't the worst character these forums have to offer by any means.

His severe Canadian libtardation does grate though...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

Your response is ghey.

I pay attention to details…. Gay implies that the man in question has sex with men.

Ask any straight guy whether he thinks dressing up as a female is normal hetero behaviour....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

Your response is ghey.

What exactly would be the purpose for some Fred Flinestone looking headcase like Blurt to spend his time putting on lipstick, eyeshadow and trying to stuff his Sasquatch feet into a pair of knock off brand high heels if not to try his luck at duping some straight man into using him as a semen repository in some dark alley after one too many drinks ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

Your response is ghey.

What exactly would be the purpose for some Fred Flinestone looking headcase like Blurt to spend his time putting on lipstick, eyeshadow and trying to stuff his Sasquatch feet into a pair of knock off brand high heels if not to try his luck at duping some straight man into using him as a semen repository in some dark alley after one too many drinks ?

He has had longterm relationships with women. I don’t know what it does for him… but I know what it does for me when I get all dolled up <3

It’s probably the equivalent of a power suit and tie for you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That’s pretty damn often

Anyway carry on.

Knew that

Your response is ghey.

Ask any straight guy whether he thinks dressing up as a female is normal hetero behaviour....
THere's no way that Frankenstein looking freak isn't a human shit compressor

no way

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He has had longterm relationships with women.

Yeah, so did this guy. Thing is, what percentage of that woman's time is spent stiffing up in a fucking freezer as a opposed to spending quality time with someone who's normal, bubbly and outgoing?

Fuck that guy. I bet he gropes livestock when no one is around to chastise him for it

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It’s probably the equivalent of a power suit and tie for you.

Now that he's a Florida cracker, that's increasingly hard even to picture in one's imagination. Seems like he prefers to be imagined as wearing a mullet, a MAGA hat, and overalls.