Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn ~ you wish a thread you tailored garnished this much attention *gigglesnortz*

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Here’s a hint… since you didn’t catch it the first time I avoided your thread… I’m NOT gonna look… you can beg and beg and beg… but I simply do not find your erratic psychotic posting to be entertaining.

However, I love Blurt and will hunt his posts down to the end of the intrawebz!!!!

You’re just mad cause he is really trans and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Another shining example of why the only "varsity squad" you should be on is the one that tackles the Golden Corral Buffet on a weekly basis.

I don’t even know what that is, but it sounds EWWW yucky like your kitchen.

Okay. Sorry.

A place where you and your 13 chins can eat all you want for one price.
When you said 13 seamajor perked upwards cause he thought you were talking about hooking him up with a date

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

I bet you thought that was funny as all fucking holy hell, huh? I bet you thought you were really "BURNING" fruit basket wearing Sea-chicken, huh?

I bet you went to the shed and came back in with a foot stool so you could be "eye level" with the computer screen/phone/laptop/smart watch so you could stare lovingly at your textual masterpiece rivaling only The Mona Lisa, all the fucking while humming "Tearing up my heart" by NSYNC.

Let me make a request of your tiny badass self. Could you please post the link where you tried to do a "podcast" from inside one of your Geo Metros? That was really cool how you sounded exactly what a short Guido midget would sound like. Throughout your little trainwreck it sounded like you were sucking on something. Now. No one cares whose cock it was (my bet being MudCork), but come on little dude, you gotta do some better editing.
Herpes sores got you down or something?

Why are you ashamed of sounding like an Emperor Penguin doing a high pitched mating call only admin can hear?

You still haven't answered the question Biggie Wuss. Can you please post another link to your awesome posdcast?

You know the one where it sounds like you are sexually molesting a pig, either that or a bucket of fried chicken.

You started off and finished with animal sex...

...care to get anything off your flat chest?

Yes.

GO SWALLOW SOME BLEACH.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Flynn ~ you wish a thread you tailored garnished this much attention *gigglesnortz*

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Here’s a hint… since you didn’t catch it the first time I avoided your thread… I’m NOT gonna look… you can beg and beg and beg… but I simply do not find your erratic psychotic posting to be entertaining.

However, I love Blurt and will hunt his posts down to the end of the intrawebz!!!!

You’re just mad cause he is really trans and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Another shining example of why the only "varsity squad" you should be on is the one that tackles the Golden Corral Buffet on a weekly basis.

Okay. Sorry.

When you said 13 seamajor perked upwards cause he thought you were talking about hooking him up with a date

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

I bet you thought that was funny as all fucking holy hell, huh? I bet you thought you were really "BURNING" fruit basket wearing Sea-chicken, huh?

I bet you went to the shed and came back in with a foot stool so you could be "eye level" with the computer screen/phone/laptop/smart watch so you could stare lovingly at your textual masterpiece rivaling only The Mona Lisa, all the fucking while humming "Tearing up my heart" by NSYNC.

Let me make a request of your tiny badass self. Could you please post the link where you tried to do a "podcast" from inside one of your Geo Metros? That was really cool how you sounded exactly what a short Guido midget would sound like. Throughout your little trainwreck it sounded like you were sucking on something. Now. No one cares whose cock it was (my bet being MudCork), but come on little dude, you gotta do some better editing.

She probably just got back from sucking off a Seattle crack rock.

Be kind.

Unlike you. I can afford my own if need be. I'm not some lazy slag pretending to be something I'm not...

If anything, you're probably better off in Detroit. At least there you have all the crackhouses to choose from, whether it be in 8 Mile or Downtown Detroit. Question is, how many dicks are you willing to suck in a day? 48? 50?

I've never pretended to be the kind of person that would actually pay for my own drugs.

Whether I could or couldnt is pretty irrelevent.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't find Flynn to be an entertaining read at all.

But I can see how some of the peasants who have been perpetually victimized around here would dance with glee when reading her various tirades of pure tedium. Provided of course, she's got one of their enemies on her radar.

Tell tale signs of victim-hood.

Listen to the Rocket Scientist!

Say what, now?

Oh? "You don't find me entertaining?" Wasn't it you that kept following me around SG like Old Yeller, on all fours begging me to call you "Dwarf Vader" again, with your oversized purple tongue out drooling all over the fucking place?

"Tedium," you say???

Let me ask you. So, "Tedium" isn't you you tripping over your own 4 legs and tail chasing admin all over the forums just to let him know you want to chew on his foreskin like a doggie treat? So that's not at all in the realm of "tedium" especially after over 9 MONTHS OF YOU ACTING LIKE HIS WIFE? You mean to tell me that's not like in the category of "tedium?"

I swear to god, you must set your watch to when admin posts because here you are waiting for it to be "admin gay-o-clock," so you can remind all of us that admin is gay, like we already didn't know. You do this shit on the hour every hour, GET A LIFE! And why is all 4'2 of you all oiled up everytime you beg admin to eat your dick like a street taco?

Ask your doctor if plastic bags wrapped tightly around your face is right for you

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

Unlike you. I can afford my own if need be. I'm not some lazy slag pretending to be something I'm not...

If anything, you're probably better off in Detroit. At least there you have all the crackhouses to choose from, whether it be in 8 Mile or Downtown Detroit. Question is, how many dicks are you willing to suck in a day? 48? 50?

I've never pretended to be the kind of person that would actually pay for my own drugs.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

Why do you think all these bad things have occurred in your life? The horrors you must have went through! Like seeing Biggie Buttplug naked.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don't find Flynn to be an entertaining read at all.

But I can see how some of the peasants who have been perpetually victimized around here would dance with glee when reading her various tirades of pure tedium. Provided of course, she's got one of their enemies on her radar.

Tell tale signs of victim-hood.

Listen to the Rocket Scientist!

Say what, now?

Oh? "You don't find me entertaining?" Wasn't it you that kept following me around SG like Old Yeller, on all fours begging me to call you "Dwarf Vader" again, with your oversized purple tongue out drooling all over the fucking place?

"Tedium," you say???

Let me ask you. So, "Tedium" isn't you you tripping over your own 4 legs and tail chasing admin all over the forums just to let him know you want to chew on his foreskin like a doggie treat? So that's not at all in the realm of "tedium" especially after over 9 MONTHS OF YOU ACTING LIKE HIS WIFE? You mean to tell me that's not like in the category of "tedium?"

I swear to god, you must set your watch to when admin posts because here you are waiting for it to be "admin gay-o-clock," so you can remind all of us that admin is gay, like we already didn't know. You do this shit on the hour every hour, GET A LIFE! And why is all 4'2 of you all oiled up everytime you beg admin to eat your dick like a street taco?

Ask your doctor if plastic bags wrapped tightly around your face is right for you

I did.

He replied,

"Not as bad as you having them tied around your turtle nuts."

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We interrupt this page 2 broadcast for some breaking news:

mosemoues-1629927297130.jpg

This rodent definitely does not have Peaches' nose...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

Why do you think all these bad things have occurred in your life? The horrors you must have went through! Like seeing Biggie Buttplug naked.

Flynn......you are talking to someone who saw Poofer naked.

I'm clearly a seasoned fan of horror.

And free crack.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

And free crack.
You haven't seen horror until Peaches shows up at your door without the court ordered paper bag over his head

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

And free crack.
You haven't seen horror until Peaches shows up at your door without the court ordered paper bag over his head

After that chitown favala outhouse experience I had in 2019.....I'm not sure even that would phase me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

And free crack.

I realize that. But with "poofer" you were clearly under the influence of cheap drugs. With Biggie Buttcrack you were stone cold sober...I understand why you are a crazy slut now. After sleeping with those two juvenile fucks, you can't get any lower on the totem pole of cocks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

And free crack.

I realize that. But with "poofer" you were clearly under the influence of cheap drugs. With Biggie Buttcrack you were stone cold sober...I understand why you are a crazy slut now. After sleeping with those two juvenile fucks, you can't get any lower on the totem pole of cocks.

I appreciate this refreshing empathy ♡

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

It's "relevent" as fuck.

And free crack.

^^^ do you want me or you to say it, Dove.....or not at all? :Gimme:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.
Why would a guy wearing a dress turn you on?

We already have the Scotts without the lipstick

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

that’s a bit self defeating but ok:Crazy:

Intrigued. Not turned on by.
what is so intriguing about mental illness?

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.

Unless a party pays taxes, doesn't break the law, but doesn't agree with you and acts accordingly...

I’ve never said that you have to agree with me. I can disagree respectfully, unlike most in these parts. I can only encourage you and others to do what I think is right. I’m also a product of my own environment.

You wield your vote as a weapon on those you disagree with, so you're not live and let live at all.

You are an activist for the State.

Its mind blowing any of them can claim to "live and let live". I dont know how anyone can lack self awareness to that degree. These are the most hateful and controling people in the country. They are completely propagandized.

There is no moment in ANY interactions with them where they are civil, or having any good faith honest discussions. Its entirely about them, how they see the world and their judgements of us. They dont even try to understand others. They try to hold onto this delusion they are smarter and know more than any opposition. Agree with them? You are smart and decent. Challenge them? You are an idiot, hateful and... self righteous. Total projection.

It's like their mental and emotional growth stopped at 13 and they think everyone else is the problem.

They literally vote to force people to live according to their opinions and if you have any objections.....no matter how valid, there is something wrong with you.

Oh my gerd, LIBERALS vote! Two complaints about how liberals vote, Hairy Sackers and you. The theme is strong among "patriots".

Oh no, we don't want to take the vote from African Americans. Nothing to see here.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.
That's not what you said earlier tho

you said you're intrigued by them and want to see what makes them tick

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

People who lead "enriched lives" do not turn themselves into ethanol balloons just to escape the harrowing reality of their sordid lives

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

People who lead "enriched lives" do not turn themselves into ethanol balloons just to escape the harrowing reality of their sordid lives

No, people who LOVE to overindulge in food do that. It’s escapism just like drugs. Sugar is a worse addiction than crack cocaine… and our core diet in America is overly processed garbage.

But that doesn’t make them prone to an enriched life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Okay. Sorry.

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

Be kind.

Well, drugs aren't free. I guess you do turn tricks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

No, people who LOVE to overindulge in food do that. It’s escapism just like drugs. Sugar is a worse addiction than crack cocaine… and our core diet in America is overly processed garbage.

But that doesn’t make them prone to an enriched life.

Talking about cock all day long is a longing for a specific type of escapism though.