Flaming, BF Style: A Primer for Noobs and Boobs

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.
Why would a guy wearing a dress turn you on?

We already have the Scotts without the lipstick

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

that’s a bit self defeating but ok:Crazy:

Intrigued. Not turned on by.
what is so intriguing about mental illness?

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.
That's not what you said earlier tho

you said you're intrigued by them and want to see what makes them tick

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

My grandparents never talked about money. EVER. They were friends with a couple who invited them on a cruise and they pitched buying a racehorse to them on the 4th night at dinner. We never saw him or his wife again.

I almost fell over when they read his will and realized what he was sitting on. You never would have known it. He drove a 1989 Honda Accord until he died in 2002. God rest his English gentleman soul.

We have 3 lions on our family crest. One lion on a crest signifies royalty. I was so proud to be that man’s granddaughter that I never took my clothes off for money…. and I had an in to be a Fleiss girl while I was struggling in college.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re just mad cause he is really LGBTQ+ and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Bwahahaha don't let himhear you say that, according to him he's 100% hetero, even while dressed in a leather mini skirt and 6 inch heels.

I savor his decadence.

I don’t know what it is exactly, but there is something so intriguing about gay/trans men to me. Especially the hot ones with big cocks errrr merrr gerrrd my brain goes nuts
So as a woman you are turned on by basket cases who believe they are women and are not sexual aroused by women at all.

I don’t think they are mentally ill tbh. But I also enjoy understanding where people come from, what they have been through and figuring out what makes them tick then I am with judging them because they aren’t exactly like me.

Bruce Jenner came from a normal family and had a good upbringing. He was a world renowned Olympic gold-medal winning decathlete and he said early on in his transformation that he enjoyed everything girly like having painted toes. He said during an interview that he hid his painted toes from his family under his tube socks. I think they relate to their femininity more so than your typical society produced alpha male or type A personality would.

I’m not big on encouraging little boys to wear dresses. But when my son wanted to play with brat dolls with his old sister and cousins… I didn’t force him to stop or try to humiliate him. I asked him if he wanted a boy doll to play with and then took him to buy one so he could.

I’m more about preserving innocence and kindness than I am molding them into neanderthals. My son is straight and a compassionate human.

So basically you see them as some new intriguing alien spices that needs to be studied

I'd tell you that you were being condescending with that ideology but I don't consider such lowlife scum to be worth the support

I’m saying that as long as they pay taxes and don’t commit any crimes, that it is not my place to judge them.

Like they belong in a glass box and you require surgical gloves to interact with them.

Not saying I blame you tho. They're twisted heaps of mental illness that sorry lot

Based on the karmic response to your posts on this topic… I’m gonna go with Blurt destroyed your cheerleader. It also explains why she is swinging from Aryan’s nut. That’s just a hunch tho… since I didn’t get to read this all go down at SG.

Amirite? LoL
The only thing Blurt destroyed were his testicles and any hopes of being a successful human being with a fulfilling career

I do find it quite humorous that all the higher ed ""intellectuals" like Oak and Blurt are unsuccessful & miserable peasants in real life.

Have any idea why that is? With all the big time learning? 7th century philosophy and all that?

I wouldn’t consider either of them unsuccessful. You cannot judge success solely on money. People lead enriched lives without all the materialistic BS.

How do you judge financial or economic "success" on a forum in any case? Bragging rights?

My father always says if you can’t buy it thrice then you really can’t afford it… my grands were frugal brits born during the depression and raised during the era of rations in England… so we aren’t big on FLASH. It’s also rude to talk about money in wealthy families.

It’s clear that there is no actual wealth on this forum. Wealthy people don’t buy brand new cars. They buy classics at auctions and have a garage filled with them. Wealth is something you can’t lose. Rich will be gone after a crazy summer fueled by a toxic relationship that turns into a drug habit.

I agree with you, if there is any wealth at this forum, it's from those not talking about it. I am solidly middle class and I think most people are as well. There are some working class and poor working class here that have delusions of grandeur though. The power of a hoodie with a designer label manufactured in China. Whoo hoo!

My grandparents never talked about money. EVER. They were friends with a couple who invited them on a cruise and they pitched buying a racehorse to them on the 4th night at dinner. We never saw him or his wife again.

I almost fell over when they read his will and realized what he was sitting on. You never would have known it. He drove a 1989 Honda Accord until he died in 2002. God rest his English gentleman soul.

We have 3 lions on our family crest. One lion on a crest signifies royalty. I was so proud to be that man’s granddaughter that I never took my clothes off for money…. and I had an in to be a Fleiss girl while I was struggling in college.

A car just gets you from point a to point b, they're not the best investments. In general, except for a select few, they are a losing investment. Nothing wrong with having a nice car if you want it or could afford it. Can you imagine having a $1700 a month car payment? I can't fathom it. If you have to finance it, you're a slave to that debt.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The jealousy is real.
No, people who LOVE to overindulge in food do that.

Hi Oak. Are you reading, or eating?

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Oak reads and eats at Sizzler by Braille...
Oak looks like a C130 cargo plane in the midst of a backend boarding procedure as she swallows cows and other livestock whole.

I hope she sits on you both and makes change out of the bills in your wallet lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Oak looks like a C130 cargo plane in the midst of a backend boarding procedure as she swallows cows and other livestock whole.

In Oak's hands, pogo sticks are class c weapons...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But then again, your grandparents did not have the assemblage of castrated mutants we enjoy laughing at here who can provide hours upon hours of entertainment after you drop a post bragging about your financial success and watch as their emotional deficiencies develop.

Remember your post about being intrigued and wanting to see what makes a transsexual basket case tick? Well think of the outspoken liberal community here as if it were my own personal petri dish and then you'll realize why I do it so often

Should I get the nutmeg or creme colored seats in my luxury Audi A8L sedan?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

Hey whore, how many cocks you suck today for some smack?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

A car just gets you from point a to point b, they're not the best investments. In general, except for a select few, they are a losing investment. Nothing wrong with having a nice car if you want it or could afford it. Can you imagine having a $1700 a month car payment? I can't fathom it. If you have to finance it, you're a slave to that debt.

No, I can’t. That is absurd.

Big has good taste in cars. The Audi A8 he was driving when I went to visit him was gorgeous. The leather interior was soooo nice.

But he likes that baller lifestyle. He worked hard to get where he is at and does well. I think people should enjoy their money. I wish my grandfather would have done that more cause you can’t take it with you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

Chop sticks...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?
No no, pogo sticks are far too small. With Oak with must think BIG, dear.

windmills, perhaps?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Was that another "omg why are you guys so mean to people who have been nothing but vile to you for disagreeing with them politically" posts?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

Big has good taste in cars. The Audi A8 he was driving when I went to visit him was gorgeous. The leather interior was soooo nice.

But he likes that baller lifestyle. He worked hard to get where he is at and does well. I think people should enjoy their money. I wish my grandfather would have done that more cause you can’t take it with you.

Frankly, I don't care to discuss him. I find no value in it. Thanks.

I'm assuming your grandfather wanted to leave it for future generations. Perhaps he had other hobbies he enjoyed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

But then again, your grandparents did not have the assemblage of castrated mutants we enjoy laughing at here who can provide hours upon hours of entertainment after you drop a post bragging about your financial success and watch as their emotional deficiencies develop.

Remember your post about being intrigued and wanting to see what makes a transsexual basket case tick? Well think of the outspoken liberal community here as if it were my own personal petri dish and then you'll realize why I do it so often

Should I get the nutmeg or creme colored seats in my luxury Audi A8L sedan?

Seats Creme Brûlée of course <3

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

Hey whore, how many cocks you suck today for some smack?
I'm willing to bet not so much as 1/10000000000 of the amount of cupcakes you greedily scarfed down that black hole you call a throat

just sayin'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

windmills, perhaps?

Are we talking about teeth or trimming pubes?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

windmills, perhaps?

Good God. You directed attention to, that place, down there.

I feel ill now

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

I'm assuming your grandfather wanted to leave it for future generations. Perhaps he had other hobbies he enjoyed.

It’s all good… I just love when I tap into him and we jinx each other on posts. Did you see the Audi simultaneous posts? LOL

Countdown to rabid trick thirst frenzy in… three… two..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

windmills, perhaps?

I feel ill now

You brought up the windmill

Happy birthday? :D

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

Yes. We save and save and save and then leave everything to our children like Jews.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

It’s all good… I just love when I tap into him and we jinx each other on posts. Did you see the Audi simultaneous posts? LOL

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

I don't speak ghetto skank. You'll have to translate that for me.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The jealousy is real.

A bit of both you say?

marvelous

Tooth picks?

windmills, perhaps?

I feel ill now

You brought up the windmill

Happy birthday? :D
I almost down voted your post for that :Pissed5:

shudders at the thought of jabba the gutt in a teddy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

Yes. We save and save and save and then leave everything to our children like Jews.

I think it's fine to enjoy life a bit, have some wonderful experiences with extra money, travel for example.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

I think it's fine to enjoy life a bit, have some wonderful experiences with extra money, travel for example.
and gym memberships

did I wander too far?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I savor his decadence.

Amirite? LoL

I wish he could have traveled more. He loved Holland… and the English countryside during the summers.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Flynn ~ you wish a thread you tailored garnished this much attention *gigglesnortz*

Blurt for President!

Oh.

You mean like this one?

Moron.

Here’s a hint… since you didn’t catch it the first time I avoided your thread… I’m NOT gonna look… you can beg and beg and beg… but I simply do not find your erratic psychotic posting to be entertaining.

However, I love Blurt and will hunt his posts down to the end of the intrawebz!!!!

You’re just mad cause he is really trans and you’re a wannabe in a dirty housecoat with a shitty paint job on your busted ass toes. You could really learn something from a man like Blurt <3 <3 <3

Another shining example of why the only "varsity squad" you should be on is the one that tackles the Golden Corral Buffet on a weekly basis.

I don’t even know what that is, but it sounds EWWW yucky like your kitchen.

Okay. Sorry.

A place where you and your 13 chins can eat all you want for one price.
When you said 13 seamajor perked upwards cause he thought you were talking about hooking him up with a date

Hahahahah...!!!!!!

NOT!!!

I bet you thought that was funny as all fucking holy hell, huh? I bet you thought you were really "BURNING" fruit basket wearing Sea-chicken, huh?

I bet you went to the shed and came back in with a foot stool so you could be "eye level" with the computer screen/phone/laptop/smart watch so you could stare lovingly at your textual masterpiece rivaling only The Mona Lisa, all the fucking while humming "Tearing up my heart" by NSYNC.

Let me make a request of your tiny badass self. Could you please post the link where you tried to do a "podcast" from inside one of your Geo Metros? That was really cool how you sounded exactly what a short Guido midget would sound like. Throughout your little trainwreck it sounded like you were sucking on something. Now. No one cares whose cock it was (my bet being MudCork), but come on little dude, you gotta do some better editing.
Herpes sores got you down or something?

Why are you ashamed of sounding like an Emperor Penguin doing a high pitched mating call only admin can hear?

You still haven't answered the question Biggie Wuss. Can you please post another link to your awesome posdcast?

You know the one where it sounds like you are sexually molesting a pig, either that or a bucket of fried chicken.

You started off and finished with animal sex...

...care to get anything off your flat chest?

I noticed the padded bra too LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^^^ someone's grandfather

sadly

It's even worse when he tries sounding 'kewl' and down with teh kidz by using what he thinks is the latest internet slang.

He's far more believable when he's doing his overly dramatic, pomp and circumstance routine, the hysterical old queen.

iu

Last edited: