Forum Deportation Raid - Biggie Smiles - May 14, 2022

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More examples of ped0 child PLEASE ASS BOX ME! by the left.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another new example of leftist teachers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

seems like you can't wait you fucking gimped out fucker of wit ...... ffs sexualizing kids is all YOU DO and where there's smoke there's fire you filthy degenerate, no wonder you fucks are tryna normalize the convo, I feel BF is too late the pedos have taken over

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of libs cried out and ejaculated and then fell silent. I fear something terrible has happened.

I on the other hand missed this development entirely, including when I finally did have a moment in the late afternoon to pop in here. My bad, I fear.

The first question that pops into my mind is, whatever will poor Dovey do for guidance and support to provide the all-important "we" in her own thread jacking, having only poor Raven to help her steer? I expect to derive some entertainment from that.

As for Biggie Madz, he'll probably have to interrupt a few of the scripts he has running 24/7 as parts of his master plan for site dominance and destruction. It reminds one of the time he got server-level locked out of Valhalla.

Should be a fun week.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of libs cried out and ejaculated and then fell silent. I fear something terrible has happened.

I on the other hand missed this development entirely, including when I finally did have a moment in the late afternoon to pop in here. My bad, I fear.

The first question that pops into my mind is, whatever will poor Dovey do for guidance and support to provide the all-important "we" in her own thread jacking, having only poor Raven to help her steer? I expect to derive some entertainment from that.

As for Biggie Madz, he'll probably have to interrupt a few of the scripts he has running 24/7 as parts of his master plan for site dominance and destruction. It reminds one of the time he got server-level locked out of Valhalla.

Should be a fun week.
Something tells me she will be just fine.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

seems like you can't wait you fucking gimped out fucker of wit ...... ffs sexualizing kids is all YOU DO and where there's smoke there's fire you filthy degenerate, no wonder you fucks are tryna normalize the convo, I feel BF is too late the pedos have taken over

You've been whinging for years about being called "Bathtub Jaws, 20,000 leagues under pisses bath water, Mr Bubbles " etc now that you've been successful in having it censored you're calling everybody else one??

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Should be a fun week.
And how exactly am I helping Dove steer?? And steer what?? LOLOLOL.. I posted twice in meltdown yesterday and peeked in the politics threads.. forget if I posted in there or not? LOL Hmm? Perhaps you could tell me since you pay so much attention to what I do here.. (kind of creepy) HAHA.. Anyway, maybe you should put me on ignore, Levon, not for you, but for me :) I don't want you to suffer any mental anguish for my overly hateful posts lol .. wtf? I'm not really in the mood for fighting, but if you keep pressing me... I will fight you :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You've been whinging for years about being called "Bathtub Jaws, 20,000 leagues under pisses bath water, Mr Bubbles " etc now that you've been successful in having it censored you're calling everybody else one??

He is a grade-A hypocrite, of the worst kind!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

tissues-sneeze.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Should be a fun week.
hiya monster how's your fake nose doing today?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Should be a fun week.
Something tells me she will be just fine.

The gymnastics they require to avoid addressing direct points is impressive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Should be a fun week.
And how exactly am I helping Dove steer?? And steer what?? LOLOLOL.. I posted twice in meltdown yesterday and peeked in the politics threads.. forget if I posted in there or not? LOL Hmm? Perhaps you could tell me since you pay so much attention to what I do here.. (kind of creepy) HAHA.. Anyway, maybe you should put me on ignore, Levon, not for you, but for me :) I don't want you to suffer any mental anguish for my overly hateful posts lol .. wtf? I'm not really in the mood for fighting, but if you keep pressing me... I will fight you :)

Well they gotta have SOME shit to say to get away from having any sort of honest discussion.

Levin sits back and marinates in negative feelings towards people who disagree with his partisan stances. By the time he starts letting it out....its pretty aggresive and confusing because you had no idea he had a problem.

I advised him to put me on ignore a while ago. He refused. A week later he did. And now since putting me on ignore, he actually spews more bitch ass complaints in my direction than he did before putting me on ignore.

Women arent supposed to be assertive. It offends them. So they gotta create issues to be pissy about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Should be a fun week.

Relax, dear Raven, I surely don't wanna fight ya. You're our very own Eva Gabor, even if yer too young to remember Green Acres. You give me some shit, I give you some shit, we all come here to have a good time.

011483_539x303_838467_053.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao.

Comes off shitty and condescending. Than when called directly on it.....immediately accuses the other party of being worked up somehow.

So run of the mill.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Should be a fun week.

Relax, dear Raven, I surely don't wanna fight ya. You're our very own Eva Gabor, even if yer too young to remember Green Acres. You give me some shit, I give you some shit, we all come here to have a good time.

011483_539x303_838467_053.jpg
nah, you don't wanna fight her you just wanna snipe from a distance like the weakling no nose cunt rag you are

lolz.

seen that one before too, monster

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Life is too short for me to come on here and fight with people every day. I don't provoke and it kind of pisses me off when my ankles are constantly being nipped at on the daily :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Life is too short for me to come on here and fight with people every day. I don't provoke and it kind of pisses me off when my ankles are constantly being nipped at on the daily :)

Well some expect people to align with them, hate who they hate, or the jabs start.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've said this many of times, that Levon has always been one of my favs here, so not really sure where his beef with me is coming from ???