Deportation Moderator
Site Supporter ☠️

lN8NhJ1.gif

We have a Code 9
SEFXb4p.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am ok with this. It would be nice if you could lock him out of politics too though since he never contributes and just posts lame untrue memes.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
siren.gif
siren.gif

Announcement of MOD Enforcement Actions

tZIKev5.png

There are two people I know of right off the bat who have the highest percentage of thread hijackings on the board. Strapon and Pot Fucking Kettle Dove. You should issue a warrant for those two. PFKD makes every single thread about her hatred of libs and how hurt her feeling are because they are mean to her, the board mean girl. And Strapon posts about nothing but sucking Admin's dick, in every damn thread, from time immemorial.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

There are two people I know of right off the bat who have the highest percentage of thread hijackings on the board. Strapon and Pot Fucking Kettle Dove. You should issue a warrant for those two. PFKD makes every single thread about her hatred of libs and how hurt her feeling are because they are mean to her, the board mean girl. And Strapon posts about nothing but sucking Admin's dick, in every damn thread, from time immemorial.
But are you mad tho?

I don't want you to be mad dear cause your hair might fall out again

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I say leave the maggot fairy vermin in meltdown permanently

he's worthless

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

You really dont understand what's considered thread jacking and spam.

And.....when we get asked to stop by mods, we do. Because we know when we are doing it.

Admin is here because after the mod told us to stop jacking.....Admin literally restarted the jacking in the post right after the warning.

That's why. The mod had asked for it to stop and Admin went right under him and started it back up. He did it more than once.....so now he is grounded I guess.

Everytime one of you guys gets modded you ALWAYS get mad about it and think it's some sort of bias. We get modded and warned as well......we just dont complain about it.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey @LotusBud

yes-yessssssssss-let-the-liberal-tears-flow-from-you.jpg

Just like old times when i was banning the gibbering little cock sucker from SG making you, oak and holigayallday cry like Putas

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... monster logged in, dropped some tears on my posts and immediately logged off

he 50 shades impotent rage right now :LOL3:

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

And.....when we get asked to stop by mods, we do. Because we know when we are doing it.

Admin is here because after the mod told us to stop jacking.....Admin literally restarted the jacking in the post right after the warning.

That's why. The mod had asked for it to stop and Admin went right under him and started it back up. He did it more than once.....so now he is grounded I guess.

Everytime one of you guys gets modded you ALWAYS get mad about it and think it's some sort of bias. We get modded and warned as well......we just dont complain about it.

...AND

Here you are butthole sucking again, when in fact YOU are a detriment to the overall health of a forum.

You start RL arguments and bring your personal life into the forums just so you can get the attention you don't get in real life.

Must I also reiterate that you actually reached out and touched someone's baby momma and brought the forums and RL together for your sick and depraved little play on relationships cultivated off "flame forums?"

You and Biggie Tard are the real forum killers, admin wouldn't fucking be here acting like a fucking tool if Biggie Cheeto-Nuts didn't abuse his power at SG.

I also blame that fucking talking football field Flea for the monster Biggie Suckass has become.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poor Sadmin. In response he's organised a 'Cocks n' Frocks' rainbow LGBT demonstration at his retirement home to protest against homophobia and transphobia which he and his comrades regularly suffer from online.

Flynn's doing the drag queen story hour and giving a lecture on prosthetic vaginas.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

Are you trying to win Whiny Bastard of the Month again?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

...AND

Here you are butthole sucking again, when in fact YOU are a detriment to the overall health of a forum.

You start RL arguments and bring your personal life into the forums just so you can get the attention you don't get in real life.

Must I also reiterate that you actually reached out and touched someone's baby momma and brought the forums and RL together for your sick and depraved little play on relationships cultivated off "flame forums?"

You and Biggie Tard are the real forum killers, admin wouldn't fucking be here acting like a fucking tool if Biggie Cheeto-Nuts didn't abuse his power at SG.

I also blame that fucking talking football field Flea for the monster Biggie Suckass has become.
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

I get mad because you fucking CONs do it, too, but you never get modded. It's stunning how blind you are to blatant hypocrisy. You politicize and/or jack every single fucking thread and no one ever mods you. Little princess.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

...AND

siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

I get mad because you fucking CONs do it, too, but you never get modded. It's stunning how blind you are to blatant hypocrisy. You politicize and/or jack every single fucking thread and no one ever mods you. Little princess.
Cry more bitch

we care

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

...AND

siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

Cry more bitch

we care

It's pretty fucking clear you CONs care about nothing except your own twisted agenda. Do not condescend to me, fuckwit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

...AND

siren.gif
siren.gif

tZIKev5.png

Cry more bitch

we care

It's pretty fucking clear you CONs care about nothing except your own twisted agenda. Do not condescend to me, fuckwit.
Drop dead, cunt