Forum Deportation Raid - July 13, 2021

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya know, if Poark was using this new handle to reinvent herself and turn over a new leaf with the intention of being a more pleasant, likeable individual, I could maybe respect that.

That isn't the case though and she's behaving just like she did before, so really what's the fucking point?

Weak stances with an overblown view of oneself. If you havent noticed.... it's a CA thing.

It's like they've fired God and appointed themselves the judges of the world....and mostly the US lol.
and they're just too stupid to run it

I mean look at Kamala. have you ever seen such incompetency in the vice Presidency?

Yes. The phony reverend Pence. The fucker is afraid of his own dick.
He disappointed bigly on January 6. Weak.

Do you mean Stubby the dwarf? Lokbrains lover?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And I am Tutankhamun. Some may know me as the Pharaoh of Egypt

Pleased to meet you

Researchers believe Tutankhamun had a club foot, buck teeth and a feminine physique, along with multiple diseases.

MTU3-ODc4-Nj-Ay-OTc5-ODc4-Nj-Iz.webp

“We have to give up the idea that he was a healthy young prince riding across the desert in his chariot, or that he was at war and killed by an enemy,” said Gibson, who served as a consultant on the documentary. “What we’re looking at is a young man who was not in good health and had a pretty sad life in a lot of respects.”

More recent conjecture centers on everything from epilepsy to sickle-cell anemia to a hormone imbalance disorder called gynecomastia.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In other words, King Tut was short, lame, sickly and was favoured by the gods with divine moobs. Also, his parents were siblings.

Pleased to meet you, too, Biggie Tut!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And I am Tutankhamun. Some may know me as the Pharaoh of Egypt

Pleased to meet you

Researchers believe Tutankhamun had a club foot, buck teeth and a feminine physique, along with multiple diseases.

MTU3-ODc4-Nj-Ay-OTc5-ODc4-Nj-Iz.webp

“We have to give up the idea that he was a healthy young prince riding across the desert in his chariot, or that he was at war and killed by an enemy,” said Gibson, who served as a consultant on the documentary. “What we’re looking at is a young man who was not in good health and had a pretty sad life in a lot of respects.”

More recent conjecture centers on everything from epilepsy to sickle-cell anemia to a hormone imbalance disorder called gynecomastia.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

In other words, King Tut was short, lame, sickly and was favoured by the gods with divine moobs. Also, his parents were siblings.

Pleased to meet you, too, Biggie Tut!
did he dress up as a woman and wear lipstick tho? that's all I wanna know

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well take a moment, or several million, to examine him thoroughly and get back to us with a full report

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
0ak has never been able to engage critically with opposing viewpoints. So you get what we had here yesterday. Lashing out at a caricature of her adversary because she has that chronic inability to engage, much less refute, dove's relentless truthbombs.

When you think about it, the "strategy" closely resembles the way the msm attacks TRUMP. Never with substantive refutations of His ideas or policies, just relentless personal attacks mostly on His supposed pass.

Of course, in 0aks' case the true irony is that there is no bigger whiner about PI on all these internets, and yet personal attacks are ostensibly the only weapon in her arsenal.

The last thing I would call Dove's posts is "relentless truthbombs." LMAO. Come on.

But I do not believe anyone here, no matter what side they are on, should make snide remarks about other members killing themselves. Nor do I think it is right to drag other people for their parenting, or troll anyone over the death of a loved one. That is the lowest thing ever. And making jokes about other members needing to get raped? Come on people. Do better.

It is possible to troll and be funny, and to be a smart ass, without doing any of those things. And smarter people manage to do so. Dumb fucks are incapable of being anything but mean cusses.

(PS, There should be a half and half emoji for those posts that are good, and then bad. Just sayin')

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
0ak has never been able to engage critically with opposing viewpoints. So you get what we had here yesterday. Lashing out at a caricature of her adversary because she has that chronic inability to engage, much less refute, dove's relentless truthbombs.

When you think about it, the "strategy" closely resembles the way the msm attacks TRUMP. Never with substantive refutations of His ideas or policies, just relentless personal attacks mostly on His supposed pass.

Of course, in 0aks' case the true irony is that there is no bigger whiner about PI on all these internets, and yet personal attacks are ostensibly the only weapon in her arsenal.
That hits nail right on the head moment

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Coincidentally, you are a punk assed bitch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Coincidentally, you are a punk assed bitch.
coincidentally, you're a butthurt faggot who excelled at sucking cock in our LGBTQ+ branch of the military

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well take a moment, or several million, to examine him thoroughly and get back to us with a full report

Sniveling cunt.

You sound upset. Have those leather ass-less chaps with the immitation diamond studs that you ordered online not arrived yet?
He's too upset to respond to you right now

I think he may have slammed his keyboard in a small fit of impotent rage. Navy boys are the world's toughest homosexuals you know