Forum Deportation Raid - July 13, 2021

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Big tuff con jobs need safe spaces to cower in tiny tears.

:HowDareYou:

Almost everything they accuse the left of is a simple projection of their own bs. Laugh at the pearl clutching and tears. I do.
Cancel culture for the easily conned.

You finally came out of hiding, huh? Like a cockroach you just pop up and pretend nothing happened, eh?

At leadt this means you're coming to terms with your assboxing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One day her children will grow up and away. When she's an old woman, if she doesn't kill herself first, she'll be in some shitty convalescent home alone and drooling.
What are the chances we'll find you in some fully equipped exercise facility running on a treadmill with a normal body mass index tho?

You're one to talk. You have to be carried and put on so said "treadmill." Do you also wear a leash on the "treadmill?"
Do they have treadmills in the prison you frequent?

No idea. I bet the "treadmills" are taller than you.
Is your meth pipe taller than me too?
I wish i could make a couple hundred k a yr. posting all the live long day in a tiny sheltered chat room.

Better than living in a broken down ass trailer and posting all day.
Or having a mediocre job that falls at least two steps below nursing assistant on the career scale

just sayin

At least other posters don't have to lie about being a "millionaire." Because "millionaires" always hang out on a fringe forum like this one.

Lol!
Imma build a rocket to mars! Lol!

Is it going to be an itty bitty rocket or do you get a normal man sized rocket?

You're no taller than an Amazon Prime box. What the fuck are you talking about?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
One day her children will grow up and away. When she's an old woman, if she doesn't kill herself first, she'll be in some shitty convalescent home alone and drooling.
What are the chances we'll find you in some fully equipped exercise facility running on a treadmill with a normal body mass index tho?

You're one to talk. You have to be carried and put on so said "treadmill." Do you also wear a leash on the "treadmill?"

I wish i could make a couple hundred k a yr. posting all the live long day in a tiny sheltered chat room.

Or having a mediocre job that falls at least two steps below nursing assistant on the career scale

just sayin

At least other posters don't have to lie about being a "millionaire." Because "millionaires" always hang out on a fringe forum like this one.

Lol!

Tall enough to drive a luxury car while you contend with the pinto that has the gas squirting out the radio tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Lol!

I'm okay with that. I've been able to date men of all heights. I like the tall ones though, I must admit. At least 5 ft 10", otherwise they have that Napoleonic thing going on.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

just sayin

Lol!

Tall enough to drive a luxury car while you contend with the pinto that has the gas squirting out the radio tho

Yeah?

How many phone books are you sitting on you deformed looking Hobbit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

not enough to absorb all the gas coming out of the radio in your ford pinto

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Almost everything they accuse the left of is a simple projection of their own bs. Laugh at the pearl clutching and tears. I do.

You finally came out of hiding, huh? Like a cockroach you just pop up and pretend nothing happened, eh?

U r a bleeding poosie

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

Is this more fairy tales you like to spew out of that miniature sized ass of yours?

You're the only 50-year-old that looks 12 from behind.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

U r a bleeding poosie

He's going to give you the finger emoji, that big tough guy. Watch out!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

Is this more fairy tales you like to spew out of that miniature sized ass of yours?

not the only 50 year old to own a mansion and two luxury cars tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

Maybe he has all that money and nice cars, good for him. But he likes whores, that won't end well.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

Correction you're not the only full of shit, two bit attention hoor on the webs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

Maybe he has all that money and nice cars, good for him. But he likes whores, that won't end well.
and you like cupcakes and greasy foods

that definitely won't end well

just mentioning it cause I care

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

Correction you're not the only full of shit, two bit attention hoor on the webs.
yer mom posts here too?

Which fumbling reject is she?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

I don't think mansion means what you think it means.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

It's certainly not equipped for persons of planetary proportions so I doubt it will suit your needs

I mean 4300 sq feet? home for your little toe?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

just sayin

Lol!

Yeah?

It's certainly not equipped for persons of planetary proportions so I doubt it will suit your needs

I mean 4300 sq feet? home for your little toe?

Well, that's big enough for a whore and her litter, I think. You should move her in now. Come on, you have the big bucks. Maybe this time somehow it will work out. Just do it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You should move her in now. Come on, you have the big bucks. Maybe this time somehow it will work out. Just do it!

you should consult a personal trainer now.

You should consult a psychiatrist. You desperately need help if you can't do better than a whore that's been plowed more than a field of corn.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You should move her in now. Come on, you have the big bucks. Maybe this time somehow it will work out. Just do it!

You should consult a psychiatrist. You desperately need help if you can't do better than a whore that's been plowed more than a field of corn.
Bet you could eat a full field of corn in one sitting tho

amirite?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

amirite?

No, I can't deep throat cobs like your friend deep throats cocks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Settle down Flea, nobody is gonna 'rape' Oak. *shudders*

Ok. Let’s pretend it really is Oak for a sec. Oak is a good poster that drives motherfuckers so apeshit, it creates TONS of traffic. Why try to run her off? As for the picture, you already know you can’t post it. Just let people be without seeing Alts everywhere lol.

Of course it's her. I'm not trying to run her off, that's what she tried to do to me on SG remember? She can stay for all I care, even after the humiliation of being caught hiding behind an alt..... but I'm still gonna verbally beat her fat ass like a Jew in Auschwitz whenever I feel the urge.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

amirite?

No, I can't deep throat cobs like your friend deep throats cocks.
you could deep throat a triple cheeseburger without a single chew I'm sure

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok. Let’s pretend it really is Oak for a sec. Oak is a good poster that drives motherfuckers so apeshit, it creates TONS of traffic. Why try to run her off? As for the picture, you already know you can’t post it. Just let people be without seeing Alts everywhere lol.

Of course it's her. I'm not trying to run her off, that's what she tried to do to me on SG remember? She can stay for all I care, even after the humiliation of being caught hiding behind an alt..... but I'm still gonna verbally beat her fat ass like a Jew in Auschwitz whenever I feel the urge.

I'm Lily. And the only thing you beat is your puny peener to pictures of your Fuhrer.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I didn’t let anyone run you off either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

She does beg for it tho

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Poark isn't Jewish anyway, so Lokmar obviously wouldn't be interested...

So Scouse, mimi really got angry at me last night & Blurt threw a hissy fit too.
So I think I'll take a break from VF for at least a few days.
Maybe a week.
Sometimes even a forum becomes too heated to have a civil discussion, eh.

Guess I'm like the guy who's gotta move out of the house for a while so the Marms can come to their senses.

I don't post on there as often these days, the place has lost it's appeal for me.

The Mimi and Blurt double act is cringe central.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
siren.gif
siren.gif

Announcement of MOD Enforcement Actions

tZIKev5.png

There are two people I know of right off the bat who have the highest percentage of thread hijackings on the board. Strapon and Pot Fucking Kettle Dove. You should issue a warrant for those two. PFKD makes every single thread about her hatred of libs and how hurt her feeling are because they are mean to her, the board mean girl. And Strapon posts about nothing but sucking Admin's dick, in every damn thread, from time immemorial.

You really dont understand what's considered thread jacking and spam.

And.....when we get asked to stop by mods, we do. Because we know when we are doing it.

Admin is here because after the mod told us to stop jacking.....Admin literally restarted the jacking in the post right after the warning.

That's why. The mod had asked for it to stop and Admin went right under him and started it back up. He did it more than once.....so now he is grounded I guess.

Everytime one of you guys gets modded you ALWAYS get mad about it and think it's some sort of bias. We get modded and warned as well......we just dont complain about it.

...AND

Here you are butthole sucking again, when in fact YOU are a detriment to the overall health of a forum.

You start RL arguments and bring your personal life into the forums just so you can get the attention you don't get in real life.

Must I also reiterate that you actually reached out and touched someone's baby momma and brought the forums and RL together for your sick and depraved little play on relationships cultivated off "flame forums?"

You and Biggie Tard are the real forum killers, admin wouldn't fucking be here acting like a fucking tool if Biggie Cheeto-Nuts didn't abuse his power at SG.

I also blame that fucking talking football field Flea for the monster Biggie Suckass has become.

Much obliged, I'll refer to this yawn-worthy rant whenever I'm having trouble sleeping at night.

Don't forget to put on your silk nightgown and your g-string before you read my sleep inducing posts.

You were touching yourself when you wrote that weren't you?