If you're on Twitter...

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Self described average joe who supported Trump, until trump turned on him.

Tell me about Hunter's pending impeachment again, k?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
20 year DC Police Officer and average joe Trump Supporter, until Trump almost had him killed.

Oh I'm sorry, you were saying something about Hunter?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The latest is that the U.S. military ran domestic propaganda campaigns despite that being expressly illegal under U.S. law. They also ran international propaganda campaigns which are legal. The old Twitter management actively coordinated with the U.S. military to run and amplify such propaganda campaigns.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The latest is that the U.S. military ran domestic propaganda campaigns despite that being expressly illegal under U.S. law. They also ran international propaganda campaigns which are legal. The old Twitter management actively coordinated with the U.S. military to run and amplify such propaganda campaigns.

Surely this will bring down the Hunter Biden Administration!

Trump's "Ethics Lawyers" told GOP Sweetheart Cassidy to lie on the stand.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Self described average joe who supported Trump, until trump turned on him.

Tell me about Hunter's pending impeachment again, k?

This guy is totally more important than Sercorie Turner, or Italia Kelly, or David Dorn. Or any of the others murdered or beaten brutally or who had their lives destroyed entirely by people who think insurance is a magic fairy that cleans up everything because "tRuMp bAd!!"

And that's all that matters, isnt it? The psychotic hatred of the guy your hive told you was mean? That's way more important than everything. People can die.....people can lose rights....but hating Trump and demanding rights be stripped from Americans because they dont support your party is what America needs to be centered on.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The only positive thing about the collapse of the west is watching when the reality gut slams the snobs who think all the stuff happening here cannot happen here.

Even that's kinda ruined for me since I've been yelling at people to stop voting for duopoly candidates and that 'Murica is this timeline's supervillain since the mid 1980s.

Most days I can't even muster a "ToldYaSo" past all the disgust and exhaustion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Even that's kinda ruined for me since I've been yelling at people to stop voting for duopoly candidates and that 'Murica is this timeline's supervillain since the mid 1980s.

smallest-violin-funny.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I get it.

I'm literally blown away that the excuse always comes to "it would have happened anyway" when we could have changed course so many times but....hate is more fun for these fucking sociopaths.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
THE FBI PAID THREE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS TO TWITTER BECAUSE HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!

In a tweet Tuesday,
, “Government paid Twitter millions of dollars to censor info from the public.” As supposed proof, Musk shared the latest installment of the so-called “Twitter Files” published the day before by environmentalist and writer Michael Shellenberger.

In those files, Shellenberger published a redacted screenshot of a 2021 email showing that Twitter’s Safety, Content and Law Enforcement division had instituted a “reimbursement program” for its work responding to information requests from the FBI. The document indicated that Twitter had received $3.4 million in reimbursements at the time.

“Prior to the start of this program, Twitter chose not to collect under this statutory right of reimbursement for the time spent processing requests from the FBI,” said the email to Twitter’s then-deputy general counsel Jim Baker.

A version of this article first appeared in the “Reliable Sources” newsletter.

Twitter’s guidelines for law enforcement,
, openly disclose: “Twitter may seek reimbursement for costs associated with information produced pursuant to legal process and as permitted by law (e.g., under 18 U.S.C. §2706).” That law states that the federal government will pay companies for their efforts “obtaining the contents of communications, records, or other information” a fee “for reimbursement for such costs as are reasonably necessary and which have been directly incurred in searching for, assembling, reproducing, or otherwise providing such information.”

Which is to say that the money Twitter collected had nothing to do with censoring anyone. The money was simply given as reimbursement for the processing of legal requests, similar to how a journalist might have to pay a fee for a government agency processing a Freedom of Information Act request. As Alex Stamos, the former chief security officer at Facebook and partner at the cyber consulting firm Krebs Stamos Group,
, “This is absolutely nothing to do with content moderation.”

But facts be damned in the world we now live in. Musk’s claim has absolutely saturated right-wing media. If you rely on Fox News or talk radio or one of the online outlets that makes up the constellation of right-wing media, you likely believe the biggest scandal since Watergate is unfolding. A sitting Republican congressman
he was in favor of halting “all funding” for the FBI over the story. And the poisoning of that information well is also confusing others, who hear the nonsense and aren’t sure what to believe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
KITTENS!!1!

If you hear something go "squee!" that's just, uh, my new shoes.
Very noisy, these new shoes are. Shockingly loud in fact.

We didnt know how pregnant she was when we brought her in (someone found her under their porch). We have had her for a few weeks.

She crawled up on my sleeping mother and gave birth LOL. And that's where she wants to be with babies....so that's where she is. It's hard to move a mom with babies because they will keep trying to carry them right back to where they had them.

They all vet appointments now in 10 weeks. 3 boys and 2 girls.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's always funny how giddy these psychos get when they believe the "right wing" was wrong about something.

Otherwise they just dont even directly address anything.

Its pretty incredible how big the "right wing" is getting too since every one who speaks against the Soviet states cult gets shoved to the right.

I saw some real leftists who havent changed their stances to keep up with the mob talking about how they take being labeled "right wing" as a compliment today.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's always funny how giddy these psychos get when they believe the "right wing" was wrong about something.

Otherwise they just dont even directly address anything.

Its pretty incredible how big the "right wing" is getting too since every one who speaks against the Soviet states cult gets shoved to the right.

I saw some real leftists who havent changed their stances to keep up with the mob talking about how they take being labeled "right wing" as a compliment today.

I'll bet. I kind of got used to it a long time ago since I've pretty much always been further left than the democrat party on most things.

After the initial shock wore off the first time someone who ought to know better called me "right-wing" it did get funnier and funnier from then on. Now I hardly notice it except to confirm the difference between actual leftists and partisan numbskulls.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Hunter Biden Twitter files earth shattering email #43 dump, drops tonight exclusively right here on the internet dial at midnight left coast time. Item 3 will blow your mind and make so very very mad!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
They were fine with people getting suspended for being too anti-war, telling the truth about covid, or having the audacity to share evidence implicating a democrat in obscene levels of corruption but now when it's someone on their "team" being removed they want to cry foul?

Censorship sucks no matter who it's aimed at but spare us the crocodile tears please. If you only care about an issue when it affects you or someone you know/like then you don't actually care about the issue.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They were fine with people getting suspended for being too anti-war, telling the truth about covid, or having the audacity to share evidence implicating a democrat in obscene levels of corruption but now when it's someone on their "team" being removed they want to cry foul?

Censorship sucks no matter who it's aimed at but spare us the crocodile tears please. If you only care about an issue when it affects you or someone you know/like then you don't actually care about the issue.
Are 'they' in the room now?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the FBI and CIA were doing the same kind of censorship in exchange for payments garbage with most of hig tech.bbwe literally have political appointees decided what Americans can and cannot see or hear based upon what Democrats want them to know.