If you're on Twitter...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm sooo glad Stubby has me blocked, otherwise He'd be all over that homophobic fag lame.

A penis is only a penis. Ironic that you've engaged in homophobic laming over a comment just mentioning a part of a male's anatomy.

You should get that looked at as well..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A penis only a penis. Ironic that you've engaged in homophobic laming over a comment just mentioning a part of a male's anatomy.

You should get that looked at as well..
Mercy me!

Frood! you don't think if you pull her pigtails so forcefully like this you may render her cripple? Decorum my good man. Decorum when dealing with the fairer sex I say!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It was just a tug...
yes but you must remember her neck is several feet long and thus more difficult to keep in place when you do

gentle old friend, gentle. Reserve teh rough stuff for the males in the group like Oaf and Lotusburp

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine if we did all our talking from a gun barrel lol

fix bayonets, stick every leftard playing possum lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
yes but you must remember her neck is several feet long and thus more difficult to keep in place when you do

gentle old friend, gentle. Reserve teh rough stuff for the males in the group like Oaf and Lotusburp

That was me being pleasant.

I only expressed sorrow about the condition of his penis....and then he started homo laming the comment for perceived homo laming.

Should I send his penis flowers and a get well soon card?

What a mess being amiable brings...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That was me being pleasant.

I only expressed sorrow about the condition of his penis....and then he started homo laming the comment for perceived homo laming.

Should I send his penis flowers and a get well soon card?

What a mess being amiable brings...
Give him assurances that once hunter biden's peepee pictures are released to the public they will forwarded to his inbox promptly

that ought to sedate him.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

220px-Snurra_uppochner.gif