If you're on Twitter...

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I got a one week ban from Twitter a few days ago.

I basically said something like "If the theory of transgenderism was eradicated, there would not be a bunch of transgender people being denied their existence; there would be a bunch of people with a mental illness that people would not be playing along with."

I think "mental illness" was flagged, which is ridiculous because we are all supposed to have learned to be more accepting and caring for people with mental illnesses. The first step is to recognize the mental illness.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The GEC is an Obama creation and it is where all the censorship evil of the Democrats originated.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The Great COVID 19 Lie Machine. The Twitter Tiles part #9

First they were EIP, then VP...
...I wonder what they'll call themselves in 2024- ZP?

"Zero-tolerance Project:
A partnership of governmental, educational, and social media thought enforcers to finally end any and all narratives except the narratives of which we approve.

Our motto = It's For Your Own Good!"

Bloody Fucking Hell.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is interesting to see left of center publications such as The Hill are beginning to cover the larger problem of how Democrats have spent billions of taxpayer dollars running censorship campaigns, "narrative crafting" by pushing factually untrue nonsense which never the less Democrats found politically convenient, and how so many of the Russiagate conspiracy theorists, who were proved completely wrong, are still behind Democrat censorship campaigns paid for by government funds.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The FBI is spying on Catholic churches, attacking their constitutional rights, trying to inflate and create fake breeches of law. The Southern Poverty Law Center, a left wing racist hate group, sought to target Christians groups to justify radical left wing Democrats attacks on the Christian religion.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
The FBI is spying on Catholic churches, attacking their constitutional rights, trying to inflate and create fake breeches of law. The Southern Poverty Law Center, a left wing racist hate group, sought to target Christians groups to justify radical left wing Democrats attacks on the Christian religion.

0tard never saw a hatchet job video or tweet he didn't gulp down hook, line and sinker.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Why hasn't Hunter Biden been impeached yet?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hasan is an establishment tool and the minor mistakes he quibbled about didn't in any way contradict or even affect the substance of the Twitter Files... a substance he won't touch with a hundred-meter pole because he's an establishment tool.

If you don't have the facts on your side, argue process eh?

The red/blue weapons of mass distraction are losing their Oomph and I'm all about that.

#MSNBCisGarbage

#NoWarButClassWar

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the government had full access to every private direct message on Twitter and probably every other social media site. No warrants were needed, apparently.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
:LOL3: :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Well played Elon

MEK8VGI_o.jpg