If you're on Twitter...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They always claim gender identity is completely separate from biological sex.

Then they say shit like "I dont mensutrate because I'm non binary".

I mean....non binary is your fucking gender identity right? So what would that have to do with why you dont mensutrate? Absolutely fucking nothing.

Jeffery Marsh doesnt mensutrate because Jeffery Marsh is biologically a male. His stupid "gender identity" .....according to their own ideology....has nothing to do with biological sex, so his nonbinary shit isnt why he doesnt have periods.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It took long enough. Anyone who had been banned on Twitter can now apply to get their account unbanned.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's because they're only there to distract people.
None in recent memory have actually "run" the country.

Puppets don't need to be competent at anything except moving when their strings are twitched.
The Americans need to get a decent president. Idiots twice in a row is unprecedented!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The Americans need to get a decent president. Idiots twice in a row is unprecedented!

More than that.
Obummer wasn't an absolute idiot but he was a lying fuckhead of the first order.
Dubya, or Shrub Junior if you prefer, pickled his thinker (if he ever had one) with booze and cocaine.
Clinton was as corrupt as he was horny and only thought with his cigar.
Reagan was demented and made decisions by consulting astrologists.

One decent president could never fix all the shit they've been breaking for decades.

Time to burn it all down and start over.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
More than that.
Obummer wasn't an absolute idiot but he was a lying fuckhead of the first order.
Dubya, or Shrub Junior if you prefer, pickled his thinker (if he ever had one) with booze and cocaine.
Clinton was as corrupt as he was horny and only thought with his cigar.
Reagan was demented and made decisions by consulting astrologists.

One decent president could never fix all the shit they've been breaking for decades.

Time to burn it all down and start over.
I thought Reagan was decent. Was his head in the clouds? As for Obummer…the cunt was black. Too much emphasis was placed on that. I think he was also Muslim, which is a big no-no in this day and age.

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
I see that's already been sorted. LoL
I think it'd be fun if he used the nym more often...
...it would almost be like arguing with myself except I'd never know what I was going to say.

That's my kind of weird.
Only here for a few bro.

I have no intention of it being a permanent thing.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I only sporadically check Twitter and even less often post/Retweet anything and yet...

BotSentinel_DBVitriol-001.png

...I can only imagine what I'd be ranked if I posted on Twitter as much as I do here.

lulz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The government agency, created by Obama, which is at the heart of destroying American's free speech rights.