The JooDug Appreciation thread...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
what other forum have you seen that has a gossip thread about another forum on it?

imagine posting at a forum about aquarium and pet fish care and they had a 100 plus page gossip thread about some Pet cat forum. You would wonder what the hell does that cat forum have to do with pet fish care.

but I guess that's why the call Blue Oyster Bar/BF "The Community". It's some weird cult like thing.
I read online earlier that BF has been treating Bigly very unfairly.
Uh, that’s a no.

The fuckwad was given an ample amount of warnings and still fucked up.

He’s useless. How many ppl left here to be a useless fucktard over at that shit hole?

None? Exactly.

The moron is a fucking cancer. How long did SG last after I left it the biggest forum in this tardverse? Who was running it? Biggie nobody.

He's specifically ass cancer.
This is the gods honest truth;

The guy has killed every single forum he has been a part of. He’s manipulating those brain dead fools over there and if they were smart, which they’re not, they would have instabanned the guy on site. That place is already dying and they don’t see it.

He is the quintessential loser. And I have zero sympathy for anybody who buys his bullshit.

Tell me, name one forum he created that was a success? He didn’t create interest in SG, and once he had the opportunity to be the main guy the place turned into a piss trough.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what other forum have you seen that has a gossip thread about another forum on it?

imagine posting at a forum about aquarium and pet fish care and they had a 100 plus page gossip thread about some Pet cat forum. You would wonder what the hell does that cat forum have to do with pet fish care.

but I guess that's why the call Blue Oyster Bar/BF "The Community". It's some weird cult like thing.
Uh, that’s a no.

He’s useless. How many ppl left here to be a useless fucktard over at that shit hole?

None? Exactly.

The moron is a fucking cancer. How long did SG last after I left it the biggest forum in this tardverse? Who was running it? Biggie nobody.

The guy has killed every single forum he has been a part of. He’s manipulating those brain dead fools over there and if they were smart, which they’re not, they would have instabanned the guy on site. That place is already dying and they don’t see it.

He is the quintessential loser. And I have zero sympathy for anybody who buys his bullshit.

Tell me, name one forum he created that was a success? He didn’t create interest in SG, and once he had the opportunity to be the main guy the place turned into a piss trough.

He's motivated by hate and anger. That's all he brings to the forums. He needs a mental health expert to help him out. Otherwise, he'll continue to destroy everything he touches.

He has the opposite of the Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He's motivated by hate and anger. That's all he brings to the forums. He needs a mental health expert to help him out. Otherwise, he'll continue to destroy everything he touches.

The guy is the torch bearer from TwaP in killing forums.

He’s a real life failure no matter what bullshit he types out on forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

I don't know about his real life. However, his forum life is pretty damn nasty.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He might be as materially successful as he air claims, but he is still toxic.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.
I never really thought so.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.
If he actually had everything he flexed about, he’s too stupid not to post pictures of it.

I’m not getting into some 60 year old man’s personal shit, but the actual answer is “lol no”

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.
If he actually had everything he flexed about, he’s too stupid not to post pictures of it.

I’m not getting into some 60 year old man’s personal shit, but the actual answer is “lol no”
...and the sad thing at the end of the day, I hope we all realize that on these forum/chat rooms, does anyone's "popularity" rest on the shiny things we brag about? Nah, it's the content.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the admin sucks cock stuff was a troll according to Dovey, yanno.

but it looked like mindless repetition that was not being posted by a human but by a forum bot.

i think anyone who say, followed up every flea post with a dog taking a shit gif would have gotten the same warning and possible ban if they continued to do that.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

...and the sad thing at the end of the day, I hops we all realize that on these forum/chat rooms, does anyone's "popularity" rest on the shiny things we brag about? Nah, it's the content.
I’ll take two Regans to one Biggie moron every day of the week and twice on sunday

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

I wouldn't post my personal things online. It's a mistake.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

That idiot is wired differently

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

That's true. I don't care about what he owns, more power to him. We live in a country where people can succeed. I have no problem with that.

However, on a forum, it's not your material wealth that matters.

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

That's true. I don't care about what he owns, more power to him. We live in a country where people can succeed. I have no problem with that.

Well he sure as shit can’t do anything but spam three words, so….

But it’s all a troll lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

But it’s all a troll lol

I guess "annoying" can be a troll...

Master

Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

None? Exactly.

He’s not.

But it’s all a troll lol

I guess "annoying" can be a troll...
The guy was trying to kill this place.

BF caught that shit right when he needed to.

Master

Site Supporter
imagine if this place didnt run off grinding old axes?

Imagine if you went to the dentist more than once every 12 years?
Uh oh, you better watch out.

Last time I used her face as toilet paper here she ran to BC looking for help. (Giggles)

All I said was she used a car wash to brush those six front teeth she has.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
peasant martini was more quiet when biggie was here.. js

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Last time I used her face as toilet paper here she ran to Blue Oyster Bar looking for help. (Giggles)

Even a water pick would have a hard time blasting all that built up plaque off those crooked ass man killers. Her teeth are soo fucked that I can't tell if they're waving at me or giving me the finger.

Master

Site Supporter

Last time I used her face as toilet paper here she ran to Blue Oyster Bar looking for help. (Giggles)

Even a water pick would have a hard time blasting all that built up plaque off those crooked ass man killers. Her teeth are soo fucked that I can't tell if they're waving at me or giving me the finger.
Her whole jaw line should be in a museum like the fucking dinosaurs.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lol my teeth r perfect, i think u and your alts have me mixed up with sharona

Me and my "alts" still think you have a bigger dick than Biggie Smalls.

As far as Sharona goes, seems like she has a job and somewhat of a functioning brain. Whereas you seem to be a fucking total retard that needs a good gang raping by a full aisle of CVS personal hygiene products.

Master

Site Supporter