The JooDug Appreciation thread...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have no idea why Joodug is banned from this site, I am merely asking why it is necessary?

Him and I don't really have the best of history, but it terms of histrionics it's pure gold. Why are we banning those we disagree with? Why are we considering that course of action worthy as a response?

I wid simply ask those in charge to reconsider, after all what are we without an opposing view to confront?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh looK

MOarrr boring FAGGOTRY from our resident BOREologist ..... fuck off and get a personality

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have no idea why Joodug is banned from this site, I am merely asking why it is necessary?

Him and I don't really have the best of history, but it terms of histrionics it's pure gold. Why are we banning those we disagree with? Why are we considering that course of action worthy as a response?

I wid simply ask those in charge to reconsider, after all what are we without an opposing view to confront?
Brevity and not an aversion to sobriety is the spice of life...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can only say that I was bored with his three catch phrase posts.

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

Seamajor is a child molester.

I don't see what you could possibly find stimulating about that.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

If they were breaded and deep fried in a jumbo pack you'd be on it....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

Oh, a "Lily is fat" post. Novel!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

Oh, a "Lily is fat" post. Novel!
No.... it was a "Lily eats loads of fat then loses her shit like a chillied bumhole" post.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

and if it were dressed a dude chick yoo wood be all over et ..

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

I'm not here to be stimulated Oak, if I were I wid choose a site that can deliver a money shot, or at least a reason to get outa my wanking chariot.

Naw, I despise Joo, and that's the only real reason I need to run in on my dashing white tricycle. I couldn't give a fuck about Joo, I only give a fuck that it might end up me having to agree with every one of you in perpetuity.

Bwwwwww!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

I'm not here to be stimulated Oak, if I were I wid choose a site that can deliver a money shot, or at least a reason to get outa my wanking chariot.

Naw, I despise Joo, and that's the only real reason I need to run in on my dashing white tricycle. I couldn't give a fuck about Joo, I only give a fuck that it might end up me having to agree with every one of you in perpetuity.

Bwwwwww!
shuddup RETARD !

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I for one really miss his awesome trolling skillz.

"You're crying"
"You're crying"
"You're crying"
"You're crying"

"You've got no nose"
"You've got no nose"
"You've got no nose"
"You've got no nose"

Awesome poster that guy.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily is fat.

Admin sucks cock

Bwwwwww!

You need never agree with me ever, I won't hold it against you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
imagine if this place didnt run off grinding old axes?

The common forums most of us spend time on all run off grinding old axes.
i know, and its a sad cycle

Fair.
more than 'fair', its a shitty soap opera nobody new cares about, a stagnant pool no one NEW will ever join
Sure, but familiarity breeds contempt. Surely you're not unaware of this phenomenon.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what other forum have you seen that has a gossip thread about another forum on it?

imagine posting at a forum about aquarium and pet fish care and they had a 100 plus page gossip thread about some Pet cat forum. You would wonder what the hell does that cat forum have to do with pet fish care.

but I guess that's why the call BC/BF "The Community". It's some weird cult like thing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what other forum have you seen that has a gossip thread about another forum on it?

imagine posting at a forum about aquarium and pet fish care and they had a 100 plus page gossip thread about some Pet cat forum. You would wonder what the hell does that cat forum have to do with pet fish care.

but I guess that's why the call Blue Oyster Bar/BF "The Community". It's some weird cult like thing.

How embarrasing.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

but I guess that's why the call Blue Oyster Bar/BF "The Community". It's some weird cult like thing.
I read online earlier that BF has been treating Bigly very unfairly.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Uh, that’s a no.

The fuckwad was given an ample amount of warnings and still fucked up.

He’s useless. How many ppl left here to be a useless fucktard over at that shit hole?

None? Exactly.

The moron is a fucking cancer. How long did SG last after I left it the biggest forum in this tardverse? Who was running it? Biggie nobody.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
And for the record, if the CBT’ers want to come here they are all welcome.

The only ppl who aren’t wanted or needed are the BCtardlets.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Uh, that’s a no.

The fuckwad was given an ample amount of warnings and still fucked up.

He’s useless. How many ppl left here to be a useless fucktard over at that shit hole?

None? Exactly.

The moron is a fucking cancer. How long did SG last after I left it the biggest forum in this tardverse? Who was running it? Biggie nobody.

He's specifically ass cancer.