The JooDug Appreciation thread...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I am reminded of the ABC Sports

The Agony of Defeat

Shouldn't you start a dieting thread for that?

No, the badass flamers have already conceded. They just don't known they're dead yet.

Babycakes, I hate to break it to you but you're spinning your wheels in place because:

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight
6. Treats restaurant dumpsters as really large bowls

Oh, this sounds personal. You're angry aren't you, feetzy?

Personal is pointing out the cross you must bear?

I bear it better than your constant career "bumps". Are you working now, or still unemployed and not providing for your family, again?

When all else fails, let’s get personal.

This is the type of shit you think will make this forum better, @King Martini?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

No, the badass flamers have already conceded. They just don't known they're dead yet.

Babycakes, I hate to break it to you but you're spinning your wheels in place because:

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

I bear it better than your constant career "bumps". Are you working now, or still unemployed and not providing for your family, again?

No.

It’s the shit that’s killing BC right now and turning that place into a spittoon.

Facebook laming is what killed off Facebook. It’s a crutch only for weak minded clowns.

There’s an ignore function here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

It’s the shit that’s killing Blue Oyster Bar right now and turning that place into a spittoon.

Facebook laming is what killed off Facebook. It’s a crutch only for weak minded clowns.

And he didn't make it personal with me? Why not be one-sided? It's working wonders everywhere in the forum world.

Master

Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

It’s the shit that’s killing Blue Oyster Bar right now and turning that place into a spittoon.

And he didn't make it personal with me? Why not be one-sided? It's working wonders everywhere in the forum world.

Did he bring your family into it?

Saying anybody can’t provide for their family is weak sauce because you can’t prove if he is or isn’t. That’s barnacle fuel for the lowest of fruit hangers.

Your better then that. Post like it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

Saying anybody can’t provide for their family is weak sauce because you can’t prove if he is or isn’t. That’s barnacle fuel for the lowest of fruit hangers.

He posted a lot about how he couldn't get a job because he wouldn't be vaxed. I got the information from HIM. Am I supposed to ignore his weak points that he advertises?

And yeah, last night he didn't say things about my family, but he has in the past.

And if you can read AND comprehend, the post was about his lazy ass, not about his family.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

He posted a lot about how he couldn't get a job because he wouldn't be vaxed. I got the information from HIM. Am I supposed to ignore his weak points that he advertises?

And yeah, last night he didn't say things about my family, but he has in the past.

And if you can read AND comprehend, the post was about his lazy ass, not about his family.

^^^ disgusting unemployed couch surfing blob has the IQ of dehydrated bacon bits in an Altoids tin....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

^^^ disgusting unemployed couch surfing blob has the IQ of dehydrated bacon bits in an Altoids tin....

stooges-three.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

^^^ disgusting retired couch surfing blob has the IQ of dehydrated bacon bits in an Altoids tin....

Fixed and you're welcome. I earned my pension and now I can do what I want. Including coming here to call you a bad provider all day long if I want.

Master

Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

When your trying to say he doesn’t provide for his family, your pretty much using his family as ammo.

There’s so much shit you can use against Fraud other then cheap heat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

When your trying to say he doesn’t provide for his family, your pretty much using his family as ammo.

Like he's a bonafide moron. In Lily's defense though, Freud did bring up the unemployed part first.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

When I see you correct your buddies for doing the same to me, I might start to pay attention to what you have to say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

Like he's a bonafide moron. In Lily's defense though, Freud did bring up the unemployed part first.

Yeah, but how many times can one say he has ugly feet and he's stupid though?

Master

Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

Like he's a bonafide moron.

He feeds me feet pics in DM. I ain’t saying shit.

The Adventures of Frauds Feet.

When I get the notification I’m like “where those little guys going today!!”

Master

Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

When I see you correct your buddies for doing the same to me, I might start to pay attention to what you have to say.

Fraud, just like Flynn and Regan, I go a decade back with.

They’re playing a game. And if you didn’t think they were, that’s on you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

No one plays a game for decades. Fraught is fraught with hate because I found his buttons long ago. He even stood down from a challenge I posted in meltdown.

That dumb motherfucker is so stupid he claimed he was more Latin than I was because he lived in Latin America for several years.

I challenged him to Spanish off

This is what I got.

It means "eres panocha" cabrón.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Lilly: "why you calling me fat?"
Freud: "because you swallowed an entire lunch lady"...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

No one plays a game for decades. Fraught is fraught with hate because I found his buttons long ago. He even stood down from a challenge I posted in meltdown.

That dumb motherfucker is so stupid he claimed he was more Latin than I was because he lived in Latin America for several years.

This is what I got.

All lies from a low IQ spic sow....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Agony of Defeat

1. Female
2. Lower class spic
3. Leftist mouthbreather
4. Grandma aged
5. Absurdly overweight

No.

This is what I got.

All lies from a low IQ spic sow....

1580405360104-fisting.jpeg

Master

Site Supporter
And he’s got you spazzing out yet again.
Who's spazzing? I'm posting to you and your idiotic claims.

I hate stupidity and my cup overfloweth with your posts, Martini.
You just posted the same Twitter post twice.

That equals spazzing.

Are you Blandscapes wife?

So?
Don’t say your not panic posting when you are.

You know, Oak, there’s a decent flamer inside that emo brain of yours. If only you could see the potential

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And he’s got you spazzing out yet again.
Who's spazzing? I'm posting to you and your idiotic claims.

I hate stupidity and my cup overfloweth with your posts, Martini.
You just posted the same Twitter post twice.

That equals spazzing.

Are you Blandscapes wife?

So?
Don’t say your not panic posting when you are.

You know, Oak, there’s a decent flamer inside that emo brain of yours. If only you could see the potential

Oh please, Martini. I tolerate your delusions because you're an affable guy.