Administrator
This will be settled in a few days.
Too busy to share my thoughts...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That's quite a change of heart, you were telling Flynn to sort herself out earlier and considering stepping in as a mod if BF approved.

I told Flynn she was being shitty cuz she was. But at the end of the day, we are not owed anything. We don’t own this forum and I know what it’s like to have a bunch of ungrateful fuckers whining and causing chaos cuz they don’t like an admin decision.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's true, but in my opinion the complaints for the most part are legitimate.

I still say you should replace one of the mods to balance things out.

They both lean left politically and even when politics isn't being discussed, their bias against right wingers is apparent.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

They both lean left politically and even when politics isn't being discussed, their bias against right wingers is apparent.
I don't remember BF asking you a god damn thing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gotta remember one thing Folks -- poor flea used to get the same obnoxiously horrid PMs from Poark demanding this that and third every fucking day just like I did. Sometimes 20 even 30 a day!

I know she remembers how awful it was ... we had plenty of private conversations about it. Even it she'll never admit to it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
whatever will admong do with himself if he cannot cry about trump all day?

*hopes the boys bathroom in Oregon are all well stocked with quality tampons cause that spamming bleeder is gonna need it

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Gotta remember one thing Folks -- poor flea used to get the same obnoxiously horrid PMs from Poark demanding this that and third every fucking day just like I did. Sometimes 20 even 30 a day!

I know she remembers how awful it was ... we had plenty of private conversations about it. Even it she'll never admit to it

I reminded Lily of this same situation at SG when Bonesaw said Lotus was made moderator.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I reminded Lily of this same situation at SG when Bonesaw said Lotus was made moderator.
I saw that

But it's in the shoutbox so the cow will likely not see it when she comes back from her ""nap""

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now pig said ... in the shoutbox concerning the mod drama

I really don't know what the fuss is all about. I'm tired of it for the moment

Now mind you -- this is AFTER a week of blatantly biased and shitty mod decisions aimed strictly at people who don't follow her political line of thinking

and -- as Flea just pointed out all Bonesaw (who was one of us three Adminstrators at SG) had to do was say @LotusBud become a mod and Fat Pig Poarka here jumped up and down and caved the fucking floor in she was so pissed.

Lotusbud saw the public aspect of the meltdown and her silence on the matter shall serve as confirmation that it was true... but the private Melties that Flea, Myself and Bonesaw had to endure? Oh.My.Fucking.God

neither of us wanted to run SG any more after that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just to set the record straight, how often have both or all mods been righties with obvious biases? Did anyone lose their shit then?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Just to set the record straight, how often have both or all mods been righties with obvious biases? Did anyone lose their shit then?
No moderators is better. No poast moving. Or at least if they move shit around they shouldn't lie about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeeeeeeessssss

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yeeeeeeessssss

Hi biggy plese stiopp fucking everything up (:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeeeeeeessssss

Hi biggy plese stiopp fucking everything up (:
I’m sorry I poured bleach on their ant hill

I really really am.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Now pig said ... in the shoutbox concerning the mod drama

I really don't know what the fuss is all about. I'm tired of it for the moment

Now mind you -- this is AFTER a week of blatantly biased and shitty mod decisions aimed strictly at people who don't follow her political line of thinking

and -- as Flea just pointed out all Bonesaw (who was one of us three Adminstrators at SG) had to do was say @LotusBud become a mod and Fat Pig Poarka here jumped up and down and caved the fucking floor in she was so pissed.

Lotusbud saw the public aspect of the meltdown and her silence on the matter shall serve as confirmation that it was true... but the private Melties that Flea, Myself and Bonesaw had to endure? Oh.My.Fucking.God

neither of us wanted to run SG any more after that.
But what did you think of her wardrobe and make up?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking whining and playing retarded troll games. All cuz you don’t like the mods. Boo fucking hoo

No one has to be fair to anyone. Do any of you idiots OWN the forum? You’re allowed to post here. Morons
That like I gave you was the hardest thing I've done since I designed a new way a specific 300ft high hydraulic hammer created more force with 6 fewer hydraulic hoses which I fitted myself BTW for the underwater hammer to set the foundations of a new bridge over an estuary... It worked a treat and it's now standard in the UK

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Fucking whining and playing retarded troll games. All cuz you don’t like the mods. Boo fucking hoo

No one has to be fair to anyone. Do any of you idiots OWN the forum? You’re allowed to post here. Morons
That like I gave you was the hardest thing I've done since I designed a new way a specific 300ft high hydraulic hammer created more force with 6 fewer hydraulic hoses which I fitted myself BTW for the underwater hammer to set the foundations of a new bridge over an estuary... It worked a treat and it's now standard in the UK
Go to sleep you mopeen.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did I go on for a fucking week? A week!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Go to sleep you mopeen.
drugs bitch, been up for two days now, bet I could still kick your ass FACT!! Epitome of the Keybored warrior... I want to be nice to people and you're being an utter cunt, shake my hand and be a man!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not for a week. We didn't "boycott" subs and lie about what the owner is/isn't doing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

And did those mods cause as much disruption and division as the latest ones?

Thought not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did I go on for a fucking week? A week!
You went on for more than that until bonesaw caved and showed you proof that it was all just a troll.

lotus never even pushed a single button and your fat ass went fucking HAM!!!
Pig

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeeeeeeessssss

Sounds like public rest rooms are home.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Go to sleep you mopeen.
drugs bitch, been up for two days now, bet I could still kick your ass FACT!! Epitome of the Keybored warrior... I want to be nice to people and you're being an utter cunt, shake my hand and be a man!
You ain't kicking shit.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I remember when we made Peachy a mod and some of the cons left the forum. The day Peachy stepped down, they returned.

You can’t please everyone. Peachy was a good mod tho, as he kept a tidy board lol