Forum Deportation Raid - Biggie Smiles - May 14, 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bet he's sitting there going "Great, why the fuck did I do that?" He'll be seething about it hahahahahahaaaaaa
what a fucking helmet wearing spaz :LOL3:
I was thinking about going, too LMAO!! Not out of anger, but just to have a break :)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bet he's sitting there going "Great, why the fuck did I do that?" He'll be seething about it hahahahahahaaaaaa
what a fucking helmet wearing spaz :LOL3:
I was thinking about going, too LMAO!! Not out of anger, but just to have a break :)
Just click off if you need a break, we all need one at times lol I'd rather you were here smacking tards into the dirt though! Haha I was thinking about posting a "NIGGER HATE" thread but I don't want BF face palming so I probably won't hahahahaa

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So I can't call sewage major, you know, that other thing?

but I can say things like he buys lots of candy with a specific intent in mind cant I?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I can't call sewage major, you know, that other thing?

but I can say things like he buys lots of candy with a specific intent in mind cant I?

Hey Chubby,why aren t you driving your Audi around? Because it doesn’t exist? I really dislike liars.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
are you stocking up on candy, sewage?

You know, for that other thing you do when you're not here?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bad for one’s teeth. No use for it Stub. Do you enjoy lying? Make you feel taller? You are a sad little character. Turns out the Audi is a 81 Fiat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bad for one’s teeth. No use for it Stub. Do you enjoy lying? Make you feel taller? You are a sad little character. Turns out the Audi is a 81 Fiat.
Does my success give you the saddies ?

are you gonna go soak a hand rag or something?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles Here's that shooters POV video if you haven't seen it
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Definitely a hate crime which was racially motivated.

what a scumbag

I hope they send him to the electric chair

It looks like that first person he shot was a heavier white woman?

Than he said "sorry" to that guy. How disturbing.

He should get the death penalty
Death penalty isn’t even good enough

They need to bury his ass under the jail in an unlit 6x6 for twenty years then take him out, skin him alive then set him on fire.

and hopefully god has something really special planned for him

Fucking cockroach

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what a scumbag

They need to bury his ass under the jail in an unlit 6x6 for twenty years then take him out, skin him alive then set him on fire.

Fucking cockroach

That guy is why more people should be like Kyle Rittenhouse.

Extremists who come for innocent people deserve to rot!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

what a scumbag

Fucking cockroach

Fucking idiots on the left think if you make buying a gun illegal it’s gonna stop this shit.

meanwhile I had more guns when I was 15 than I do now. And I have a lot of guns now

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've never seen anything like that before. The eerie calmness of it. People just slumping.

I mean I dont know what I was expecting.....its just a fucked up thing to see.

Imagine just shopping like normal and this just happens. Someone just runs in shooting.

Exactly why I want open carry laws.

The thing that freaks me out the most about the possibility I HAVE to shoot someone is the blood and the smell. Or brains and skull pieces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what a scumbag

Fucking cockroach

Fucking idiots on the left think if you make buying a gun illegal it’s gonna stop this shit.

meanwhile I had more guns when I was 15 than I do now. And I have a lot of guns now

They are just removing rights and means of defense from LAW abiding people. Criminals dont give a fuck about gun laws.

Killing people is illegal as fuck.....and oh look. They dont care about that either.

Guns save lives everyday. Period.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Would you like a new rubber nose, monster?

No, but I'll be sure and let Spoonie know that he's still living in yer head.

I'm willing to bet Levons reason for his flip in attitude towards me has to do with Big. I didnt interact with Big in a certain way....so now I'm a shit heel for that.

If you were reading carefully, you'd have noticed that I explained all of that in Post #103 which is still available with a touch of yer scroll wheel.
I didn't mention Stubby at all in that post. And frankly, I think it's a bum rap to say I hate him, or for that matter anyone else on a message board. I prolly wouldn't bother yanking his chain so much, except his melties are pretty amusing.

Except you've criticized and accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I wont slam Big.

Could you link me to this supposed "civil conversation" you spent "hours" attempting with me, where I apparently a suffered a "psychotic" episode? Because I'm pretty sure that doesnt exist.

Great use of the typical ad homs where instead of addressing anything I've said....you just take personal jabs and use the wore out "addict" trope.

Tell ya what, ma'am. I'll link ya to two or three of these *very real* conversations, just as soon as YOU link ME to the "Levon has accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I won't slam Shorty" conversation. I'm not sayin you can't find it, in fact I remember it too, but let's put it back on the table and I'll get my crayons out and help ya PARSE it so you can better understand what I actually DID say.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

what a scumbag

Oh. But he's a Trump supporter, so he must be right, right? Maybe you can start making up Bible passages making it okay to kill non-whites?

Fucking retarded bigot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm willing to bet Levons reason for his flip in attitude towards me has to do with Big. I didnt interact with Big in a certain way....so now I'm a shit heel for that.

If you were reading carefully, you'd have noticed that I explained all of that in Post #103 which is still available with a touch of yer scroll wheel.
I didn't mention Stubby at all in that post. And frankly, I think it's a bum rap to say I hate him, or for that matter anyone else on a message board. I prolly wouldn't bother yanking his chain so much, except his melties are pretty amusing.

Except you've criticized and accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I wont slam Big.

Could you link me to this supposed "civil conversation" you spent "hours" attempting with me, where I apparently a suffered a "psychotic" episode? Because I'm pretty sure that doesnt exist.

Great use of the typical ad homs where instead of addressing anything I've said....you just take personal jabs and use the wore out "addict" trope.

Tell ya what, ma'am. I'll link ya to two or three of these *very real* conversations, just as soon as YOU link ME to the "Levon has accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I won't slam Shorty" conversation. I'm not sayin you can't find it, in fact I remember it too, but let's put it back on the table and I'll get my crayons out and help ya PARSE it so you can better understand what I actually DID say.

Well here is the problem.

You are the one making the claims about me having "psychotic episodes" while you attempt for "hours" to have a civil convo with me.

So as soon as you produce that, I'll produce my thread I started about UFOs where you came in chiding me over something Big did.

I'm not gonna do all the work in these relationships anymore. Plus, I'm offended.

Deal?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well here is the problem.

You are the one making the claims about me having "psychotic episodes" while you attempt for "hours" to have a civil convo with me.

So as soon as you produce that, I'll produce my thread I started about UFOs where you came in chiding me over something Big did.

I'm not gonna do all the work in these relationships anymore. Plus, I'm offended.

Deal?
Monster is gonna fold up like a lawn chair. Watch

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The funnay thing is these Conservatives wouldn't even be accepted by the real Conservatives.

These Cons here are all wannabes.