Forum Deportation Raid - Biggie Smiles - May 14, 2022

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles Here's that shooters POV video if you haven't seen it
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Definitely a hate crime which was racially motivated.

what a scumbag

I hope they send him to the electric chair

It looks like that first person he shot was a heavier white woman?

Than he said "sorry" to that guy. How disturbing.

He should get the death penalty

Oh. But he's a Trump supporter, so he must be right, right? Maybe you can start making up Bible passages making it okay to kill non-whites?

Fucking retarded bigot.

Is he a Trump supporter, though?

Maybe he just hated their noses like you do.

Go drive off a cliff, you illiterate and hysterical birth defect.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The funnay thing is these Conservatives wouldn't even be accepted by the real Conservatives.

These Cons here are all wannabes.

How observant of you! Could that be because we are not conservatives, really?

COULD IT?

Fucking retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

what a scumbag

Oh. But he's a Trump supporter, so he must be right, right? Maybe you can start making up Bible passages making it okay to kill non-whites?

Fucking retarded bigot.

If he a Trump supporter, though?

See. Typical Con non-humor. You're sooo fucking stupid, you can't even be funny on accident.

Conservative my ass. More Welfare Neo-Bitch.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

what a scumbag

Fucking retarded bigot.

If he a Trump supporter, though?

Lol nose envy. Or rage

Either. Hysterical on THIS thread

Lmao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The funnay thing is these Conservatives wouldn't even be accepted by the real Conservatives.

How observant of you! Could that be because we are not conservatives, really?

COULD IT?

Fucking retard.

No kidding. You're just ignorant morons trying to spout off your contradicting views on shit you know nothing about. And it shows, just like your baseless claims regarding the Bible and fornication.

Retard!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Would you like a new rubber nose, monster?

No, but I'll be sure and let Spoonie know that he's still living in yer head.

I'm willing to bet Levons reason for his flip in attitude towards me has to do with Big. I didnt interact with Big in a certain way....so now I'm a shit heel for that.

If you were reading carefully, you'd have noticed that I explained all of that in Post #103 which is still available with a touch of yer scroll wheel.
I didn't mention Stubby at all in that post. And frankly, I think it's a bum rap to say I hate him, or for that matter anyone else on a message board. I prolly wouldn't bother yanking his chain so much, except his melties are pretty amusing.

Except you've criticized and accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I wont slam Big.

Could you link me to this supposed "civil conversation" you spent "hours" attempting with me, where I apparently a suffered a "psychotic" episode? Because I'm pretty sure that doesnt exist.

Great use of the typical ad homs where instead of addressing anything I've said....you just take personal jabs and use the wore out "addict" trope.

Tell ya what, ma'am. I'll link ya to two or three of these *very real* conversations, just as soon as YOU link ME to the "Levon has accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I won't slam Shorty" conversation. I'm not sayin you can't find it, in fact I remember it too, but let's put it back on the table and I'll get my crayons out and help ya PARSE it so you can better understand what I actually DID say.

Well here is the problem.

You are the one making the claims about me having "psychotic episodes" while you attempt for "hours" to have a civil convo with me.

So as soon as you produce that, I'll produce my thread I started about UFOs where you came in chiding me over something Big did.

I'm not gonna do all the work in these relationships anymore. Plus, I'm offended.

Deal?

wtAF is wrong with the offer I made first?

And don't try the "You are the one making the claims about me" canard a second time, or I may lose interest and just put my crayons back in the box.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm willing to bet Levons reason for his flip in attitude towards me has to do with Big. I didnt interact with Big in a certain way....so now I'm a shit heel for that.

If you were reading carefully, you'd have noticed that I explained all of that in Post #103 which is still available with a touch of yer scroll wheel.
I didn't mention Stubby at all in that post. And frankly, I think it's a bum rap to say I hate him, or for that matter anyone else on a message board. I prolly wouldn't bother yanking his chain so much, except his melties are pretty amusing.

Except you've criticized and accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I wont slam Big.

Could you link me to this supposed "civil conversation" you spent "hours" attempting with me, where I apparently a suffered a "psychotic" episode? Because I'm pretty sure that doesnt exist.

Great use of the typical ad homs where instead of addressing anything I've said....you just take personal jabs and use the wore out "addict" trope.

Tell ya what, ma'am. I'll link ya to two or three of these *very real* conversations, just as soon as YOU link ME to the "Levon has accused me of bullshit based on the fact that I won't slam Shorty" conversation. I'm not sayin you can't find it, in fact I remember it too, but let's put it back on the table and I'll get my crayons out and help ya PARSE it so you can better understand what I actually DID say.

You are the one making the claims about me having "psychotic episodes" while you attempt for "hours" to have a civil convo with me.

So as soon as you produce that, I'll produce my thread I started about UFOs where you came in chiding me over something Big did.

I'm not gonna do all the work in these relationships anymore. Plus, I'm offended.

Deal?

And don't try the "You are the one making the claims about me" canard a second time, or I may lose interest and just put my crayons back in the box.
Dismount = 3

I’d have said 4 but I had to deduct a point because you don’t have a nose

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Deal?

The fact that you waited for me to ask you to back your claim that I suffered "psychotic episodes" while you invested "hours" into having a civil convo with me is what's wrong.

I asked YOU to back your claim first.

You are lying, so go back to your crayons and blame me for your inability to support your own accusations. There is really no where else for you to go on this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Deal?

The fact that you waited for me to ask you to back your claim that I suffered "psychotic episodes" while you invested "hours" into having a civil convo with me is what's wrong.

I asked YOU to back your claim first.

You are lying, so go back to your crayons and blame me for your inability to support your own accusations. There is really no where else for you to go on this.
He can’t blame you for not having a nose tho

I’m pretty not even he is dumb enough to do that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Deal?

Dismount = 3

"Dont try the whole reminding me I'm the one who made the claims you asked for me to back canard!! Or I'll get bored!"

GTFO I'm not playing spin the narc with this idiocy. We all see what he said. Now we can watch him poorly wiggle out of it while pretending he is superior.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Biggie Failure]

Dismount = 3

[/QUOTE]

I thought I just heard a mouse turd hit the floor, but it's only some looooser who's not a party to this conversation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Biggie Failure]

Dismount = 3

I thought I just heard a mouse turd hit the floor, but it's only some looooser who's not a party to this conversation.
[/QUOTE]
I bet you didn’t hear yourself sneeze tho. Need a nose to do that.

lmao. Monster

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Deal?

Dismount = 3

"Dont try the whole reminding me I'm the one who made the claims you asked for me to back canard!! Or I'll get bored!"

GTFO I'm not playing spin the narc with this idiocy. We all see what he said. Now we can watch him poorly wiggle out of it while pretending he is superior.
He wears a paper bag over his head in public

Or children throw rocks at him

Seriously

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Deal?

Dismount = 3

aaaaaand... the REAL dismount.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Deal?

Dismount = 3

Aaaasand the real snap on snap off plastic nose

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Deal?

Dismount = 3

He wears a paper bag over his head in public

Or children throw rocks at him

Seriously

The kids your size?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Deal?

Dismount = 3

Repeating your own manipulation back to you is a "dismount"?

Please. You are a liar. If you were not a liar, you would be able to produce your proof that I had psychotic episodes while your tried to have civil convos with me. For hours, apparently.

Does this make you feel like it's not obvious that you are being dishonest? Because it's obvious. Js.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Deal?

Dismount = 3

Repeating your own manipulation back to you is a "dismount"?

Please. You are a liar. If you were not a liar, you would be able to produce your proof that I had psychotic episodes while your tried to have civil convos with me. For hours, apparently.

Does this make you feel like it's not obvious that you are being dishonest? Because it's obvious. Js.
Obvious as the nose on his face

Wait.

I meant obvious as the nose on my face

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The funnay thing is that despite your water carrying and meat shielding you wouldn't even be accepted to poast in poarktown.

Look who's fucking talking...

For weeks you've been "meatshielding" the now non-Conservatives.

Talk about irony.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

The funnay thing is that despite your water carrying and meat shielding you wouldn't even be accepted to poast in poarktown.

Talk about irony.
Cry moar, your best buddy ditched you without leaving a note...lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Talk about irony.
Cry moar, your best buddy ditched you without leaving a note...lol

Funny thing here is you cannot deny what I posted.

Thanks for flexing your non-brain power once again shill. Or should it be sycophant?