• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Baby Jebus

Silent Assassin of Fun
Site Supporter ☠️
siren.gif
siren.gif

Announcement of MOD Enforcement Actions

The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- Shit-posting and MOD Attacks w/no fucks given about warnings.

X has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 10 days of exile.

9FYi5kC.png

*** Exile ends 4/25/22 ***

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Nahhhh... you can fight with moderators.

We're all fair game... especially me.

giphy.gif

Problem we have here is as a mod... shamp mixed it up with him but when 'mod' shamp had asked him to stop posting shit threads and underhand attacks ABOUT MODERATION shit got real.

Mods are here volunteering and aren't power tripping... we been thru all this, they're keeping some order and got their backs when they have ongoing probs.

So posting shitty content, ignoring mods whether you like them or not.... wasssssup

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Problem we have here is as a mod... shamp mixed it up with him but when 'mod' shamp had asked him to stop posting shit threads and underhand attacks ABOUT MODERATION shit got real.

Mods are here volunteering and arent power tripping... we been thru all this, they're keeping some order and got their backs when they have ongoing probs.

So posting shitty content, ignoring mods whether you like them or not.... wasssssup

So Shampain is allowed to start shit, but when he decides he’s had enough and wants it to stop, we get banned?

No dice. I’ll still whoop his faggot ass from here to Timbuktu.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when is dinner time for x? he has a spaghettios and oscar mayer weiner dinner coming through the slot

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i heard it on the grape-drank vine, his bunkmate tonight will be a big negro they call, 'the goose'

:LOL3:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Mods are here volunteering and arent power tripping... we been thru all this, they're keeping some order and got their backs when they have ongoing probs.

So Shampain is allowed to start shit, but when he decides he’s had enough and wants it to stop, we get banned?

IF shamp truly doesn't like you, you are not going anywhere. IF I do not like you, I'll still keep you around. IF you haven't broken rules then fairs fair on a free, public board. Some people just suck... and I'd rather be fair then having a crowd of yes men around me.

So the battles rage on...

X is not down here for fighting with Shamp. He's down here for starting several bullshit threads over days after asked to not by a mod, once moved, he starts another... Then talking shit about mods and what they're doing here gets me bothered.

Mods don't come at members here chest beating panel powers or threats... so don't taunt/attack them because they have one.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember when Shampain got so mad at SG that he posted a picture of his bowel movement, that was kinda weird.

Remember when Nazi Bastard posted a photo of an ugly vagina and said it was Lotus Bud's and Lotus bud freaked out cause she clicked on it while she was at some upper class coffee shop or something and other people saw the photo on her laptop and then Nazi Bastard got a 3 day ban

that was funny

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Mods don't come at members here chest beating panel powers or threats... so don't taunt/attack them because they have one.

Dude, Shampain has used his panel to edit my posts. Let’s just agree to disagree. It’s safe to say my time here may be short now.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Remember when Shampain got so mad at SG that he posted a picture of his bowel movement, that was kinda weird.

Remember when Nazi Bastard posted a photo of an ugly vagina and said it was Lotus Bud's and Lotus bud freaked out cause she clicked on it while she was at some upper class coffee shop or something and other people saw the photo on her laptop and then Nazi Bastard got a 3 day ban

that was funny

I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.

Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck knows what happened to Nazi Bastard, he pops up every so often, poasts 24/7 solid for a couple of weeks and then disappears again for ages.

@LotusBud what have you to say for yourself regarding the allegation?
hes probably in and out of jail

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

that was funny
'Remember when' you still thought of yourself as a man?
Stfu-

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now we’re not allowed to fight with Mods?? Guess I’m next on the chopping block :LOL3:
Nah. That spastic retard was shitting all over the general section

he was starting the same dumb thread 4 times in a row and they were all moved to assbox where they belonged

@Bastard Factory is right on with this

the prowler move? Not so much. But nobody is perfect and prowler handled like a G

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@x I told you to straighten things out with that goose thing. Now everybody thinks you're soft, brah. I think Chumps baited your ass and you swallowed it. You a sucker, man..

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@x I told you to straighten things out with that goose thing. Now everybody thinks you're soft, brah. I think Chumps baited your ass and you swallowed it. You a sucker, man..

That’s exactly what he did. And we’re not supposed to hit back? Pffttt….
No, x is on the hook for other offences I think. Regardless, he was baited into doing so. Amateur job, too.
Live and learn.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

IF shamp truly doesn't like you, you are not going anywhere. IF I do not like you, I'll still keep you around. IF you haven't broken rules then fairs fair on a free, public board. Some people just suck... and I'd rather be fair then having a crowd of yes men around me.

So the battles rage on...

X is not down here for fighting with Shamp. He's down here for starting several bullshit threads over days after asked to not by a mod, once moved, he starts another... Then talking shit about mods and what they're doing here gets me bothered.

ha ha you hired a FAGGOT !! lol
a panal abusing AFAGGOT ..
when you let me out the same will happen ...