Forum Deportation Raid - X - April 14, 2022

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.

I remember de modding him for it tooooooo.

the prowler move? Not so much. But nobody is perfect and prowler handled like a G

You mean endlessssss.... Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER

Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

THAT ONE??

I thought so... yeah, I had my reasons STFU.
When??? You de-modded me for changing fleabags title to "My vagina hurts" not posting an address of some nameless person...

Look at the damage control! Look at this crackhead spinning the truth. Even your "boss" posted the TRUTH.

Tell me again how I'm making this up?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!
You'll never prove me a bitch! That didn't happen, it's well known and BF will prove it and sink your ass AGAIN, this time your whines will fall on deaf ears... I didn't make you and five chins do this to yourselves... LMAO

You’ve been proven to be a bitch. Endlessly:LOL3:
Yeah, that's why you're seething constantly hahaha I forgot all about you until you showed up here hurting tonight, now that's fuckin ownership! The truth, as always is with me...

Hurting is crying for BF to punish me, you fucking retard. What sort of bitch made faggot cries cuz a woman is beating his ass? Oh I forgot…..
There you go with the woman shit like you use it to your advantage any time you can and you still get whacked! You think about me far too much, obsess over me far too much, I despise you! Get that into your skull, if you dropped dead I'd laugh, if you didn't I wouldn't notice! You're like a piece of shit on my shoe, never remembered...

Tick tock…where is my meltdown status? Bwah hahahaha
Unlike you, I don't care what happens to you, in fact I just had to settle BF down and stop him banning you after I had shown him the screen caps of you on another board talking shit about here... Your hate is much deeper than mine, you take this shit so fucking seriously it's comical... You'll come on here next year and still seethe when you see my name, I'll forget you as soon as I log off that's the difference...
Brah
I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.

the prowler move? Not so much. But nobody is perfect and prowler handled like a G

You mean endlessssss.... Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

THAT ONE??

When??? You de-modded me for changing fleabags title to "My vagina hurts" not posting an address of some nameless person...

Look at the damage control! Look at this crackhead spinning the truth. Even your "boss" posted the TRUTH.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!
You'll never prove me a bitch! That didn't happen, it's well known and BF will prove it and sink your ass AGAIN, this time your whines will fall on deaf ears... I didn't make you and five chins do this to yourselves... LMAO

Yeah, that's why you're seething constantly hahaha I forgot all about you until you showed up here hurting tonight, now that's fuckin ownership! The truth, as always is with me...

Hurting is crying for BF to punish me, you fucking retard. What sort of bitch made faggot cries cuz a woman is beating his ass? Oh I forgot…..
There you go with the woman shit like you use it to your advantage any time you can and you still get whacked! You think about me far too much, obsess over me far too much, I despise you! Get that into your skull, if you dropped dead I'd laugh, if you didn't I wouldn't notice! You're like a piece of shit on my shoe, never remembered...

Unlike you, I don't care what happens to you, in fact I just had to settle BF down and stop him banning you after I had shown him the screen caps of you on another board talking shit about here... Your hate is much deeper than mine, you take this shit so fucking seriously it's comical... You'll come on here next year and still seethe when you see my name, I'll forget you as soon as I log off that's the difference...
Dude, you're coming across like a rat.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Brah

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

He's mah boY !!

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Brah

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Who fuckin cares? lol Here's a nice ass that might give you 2 secs of not doom...
dRlp3pP.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Brah

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Who fuckin cares? lol Here's a nice ass that might give you 2 secs of not doom...
dRlp3pP.jpg

Are you still a mod here?

Lol!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Brah

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

dRlp3pP.jpg

Lol!!!
Nope, I'm not gonna be here enough so it's pretty pointless so we talked and said "Fuck It"... Ha it's not a badge of greatness ffs we all know you would think you're better than everyone just because you've got a stupid wee panel "To Play With" thinking you're the big bad boss of the internet hahahahaha! Is that really you in your avi? Man you're fucked up! :LOL3:

The ubiquitous Flynn fella, is sad AF IRL eh, his only goal is to be a moderator so he can try and make people as sad as him with his new tools... What a wanker hahahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Brah

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

dRlp3pP.jpg

Lol!!!
Nope, I'm not gonna be here enough so it's pretty pointless so we talked and said "Fuck It"... Ha it's not a badge of greatness ffs we all know you would think you're better than everyone just because you've got a stupid wee panel "To Play With" thinking you're the big bad boss of the internet hahahahaha! Is that really you in your avi? Man you're fucked up! :LOL3:

The ubiquitous Flynn fella, is sad AF IRL eh, his only goal is to be a moderator so he can try and make people as sad as him with his new tools... What a wanker hahahahahaha

How un-surprising that you're no longer a mod here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what I noticed?

X is still to much of a pussy to make good on his threat to spam the upper boards

Lol. That bitch slap straightened his drooling ass right up :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Doctor OZz will save yoo Biggie sosmalls ... he's a tallologist :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
number-of.gif

I picked Sesame street cause yer smally like a kid yannO :LOL3: :LOL3: ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I had a greaT fucking day @Biggie Smiles ...my new bike KICKS FUCKING ASS !! just don tell my ole' one K
now I have some fresh Gnocchi and BBQ chicken ... blOOdy Good man !

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look. The PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is meat shielding for the spaz

How cute

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yoo better use lot'so LOOB bIIGY .... DON'T HERT that cute Donkey LOLOL