Forum Deportation Raid - X - April 14, 2022

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Look at all this shit.
So I read that wrong in my clouded stupor.
The "posted an address he got off of a pic at SG"... I could care less unless someone reports.
Shamp needed demodding for altering Countess words and titles a few times.

pic not related.

original_455837111.png

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.

I remember de modding him for it tooooooo.

the prowler move? Not so much. But nobody is perfect and prowler handled like a G

You mean endlessssss.... Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER

Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

THAT ONE??

I thought so... yeah, I had my reasons STFU.
When??? You de-modded me for changing fleabags title to "My vagina hurts" not posting an address of some nameless person...

Look at the damage control! Look at this crackhead spinning the truth. Even your "boss" posted the TRUTH.

Tell me again how I'm making this up?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!
You'll never prove me a bitch! That didn't happen, it's well known and BF will prove it and sink your ass AGAIN, this time your whines will fall on deaf ears... I didn't make you and five chins do this to yourselves... LMAO

You’ve been proven to be a bitch. Endlessly:LOL3:
Yeah, that's why you're seething constantly hahaha I forgot all about you until you showed up here hurting tonight, now that's fuckin ownership! The truth, as always is with me...

Hurting is crying for BF to punish me, you fucking retard. What sort of bitch made faggot cries cuz a woman is beating his ass? Oh I forgot…..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when Shampain posted an address he got off of a pic at SG. That’s what I remember.

the prowler move? Not so much. But nobody is perfect and prowler handled like a G

You mean endlessssss.... Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler? Liar @Joe and Leaker Lily Prowler?

THAT ONE??

When??? You de-modded me for changing fleabags title to "My vagina hurts" not posting an address of some nameless person...

Look at the damage control! Look at this crackhead spinning the truth. Even your "boss" posted the TRUTH.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!
You'll never prove me a bitch! That didn't happen, it's well known and BF will prove it and sink your ass AGAIN, this time your whines will fall on deaf ears... I didn't make you and five chins do this to yourselves... LMAO

Yeah, that's why you're seething constantly hahaha I forgot all about you until you showed up here hurting tonight, now that's fuckin ownership! The truth, as always is with me...

Hurting is crying for BF to punish me, you fucking retard. What sort of bitch made faggot cries cuz a woman is beating his ass? Oh I forgot…..
There you go with the woman shit like you use it to your advantage any time you can and you still get whacked! You think about me far too much, obsess over me far too much, I despise you! Get that into your skull, if you dropped dead I'd laugh, if you didn't I wouldn't notice! You're like a piece of shit on my shoe, never remembered...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

There you go with the woman shit like you use it to your advantage any time you can and you still get whacked! You think about me far too much, obsess over me far too much, I despise you! Get that into your skull, if you dropped dead I'd laugh, if you didn't I wouldn't notice! You're like a piece of shit on my shoe, never remembered...

Tick tock…where is my meltdown status? Bwah hahahaha

• Winner
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Unlike you, I don't care what happens to you, in fact I just had to settle BF down and stop him banning you after I had shown him the screen caps of you on another board talking shit about here... Your hate is much deeper than mine, you take this shit so fucking seriously it's comical... You'll come on here next year and still seethe when you see my name, I'll forget you as soon as I log off that's the difference...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

22plus-1761b7df80.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!
22plus-1761b7df80.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL always showin' ahahahaaa

did yoo showed BF lmfao ... whooo takes this seriously ??

warrrrharharharharhar :LOL3:

200.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

200.gif
Always showing liars up as liars, it feels good to do it! The service of the loyal and true is something I'll take to the grave, that's why I have no time for a fruit basket like yourself, NO TIME! You see, I can be counted on, I have the steadfast peeps' back, you on the other hand are the epitome of cowardice and betrayal, you'll always stab folk in the back then wonder why nobody has time for you... I'll never like you piss, you don't have what I look for in an online pal, very simple too, trust in its barest form... I've got plenty of pals irl, plenty and maybe a few on here but I guarantee the few on here I've never said anything bad about, not really but you, yeah you're the kinda guy that wants to tell people they fuck their mothers corpse then say "what's wrong?"... You better hope I never come after you, I'll honest to god cut your throat and hold my hand across your mouth...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
how-why.gif

did yoo just twerp, twerp ?? :LOL3:

I'll be fucked up my ass raw if I'm wasting the time it takes to read that shit on yoo LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This fuck will be forever "am I really a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?" and it's YEs, forever some fucked up queer raper bin fire cunt! Once I've lost association with this board the real fun begins for me! I cannot wait!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

Unlike you, I don't care what happens to you, in fact I just had to settle BF down and stop him banning you after I had shown him the screen caps of you on another board talking shit about here... Your hate is much deeper than mine, you take this shit so fucking seriously it's comical... You'll come on here next year and still seethe when you see my name, I'll forget you as soon as I log off that's the difference...

God.

Are you just stupid or retarded or both? You fucking lie about everything. I mean you don't even make your delusions of grandeur remotely believable. You're soo goddamn dumb that you forgot you admitted to being "unemployed" last fucking year in one of your shit smelling posts. Now all of a fucking sudden, you and Biggie Tampon are trying to make people "believe" that you two dipshits are somehow closet millionaires.

Fucking idiot crackhead.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

22plus-1761b7df80.gif

See. This is another fucking wingnut that should have been either lobotomized or drowned at birth.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

200.gif
Always showing liars up as liars, it feels good to do it! The service of the loyal and true is something I'll take to the grave, that's why I have no time for a fruit basket like yourself, NO TIME! You see, I can be counted on, I have the steadfast peeps' back, you on the other hand are the epitome of cowardice and betrayal, you'll always stab folk in the back then wonder why nobody has time for you... I'll never like you piss, you don't have what I look for in an online pal, very simple too, trust in its barest form... I've got plenty of pals irl, plenty and maybe a few on here but I guarantee the few on here I've never said anything bad about, not really but you, yeah you're the kinda guy that wants to tell people they fuck their mothers corpse then say "what's wrong?"... You better hope I never come after you, I'll honest to god cut your throat and hold my hand across your mouth...

You're a fucking nimrod. You say "you have no time for X," yet you post a poorly written novel to him.

Crackhead.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

THAT ONE??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!

You a gawddamn LIE. You were just begging BF to ban me, now all the sudden you talked him out of it? You really expect anyone with working brain cells to believe that bunch of bullshit? You want me banned cuz I’m stomping the fuck out that overstuffed ego of yours.

What was the reason BF wanted me banned for? Whooping the taste out your shitty mouth? Lmao