X

xXx
Site Supporter
take care Blazey
stepped in the cats water dish gotta change a sock

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I remember she went to see the Judds. Got an autograpphed pic from them, that looks just like that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm off to watch a movie with an actual HOTTIE! Oh and I'll defo get my BIG dick wet! Cheers to the good folks and it'll be alright haters, I swear...:ThumbsUp1::Confederacy::Bro::doink1::Whaaa::BrawlRs::Banned:

Relax, enjoy your movie and whatever. Yes, you will be trolled while you're gone. It doesn't matter, real life does.

He ran and dragged poor Raven into this mess cuz he’s a punk who can’t fight. It kills him that I don’t find him attractive.

Why is she talking shit about your looks though? Because she's friends with Shamp?

He needed backup :LOL3:

:facepalm:

yeah, but that's fucked up on her part

I’ve been beating the shit outta him. You’d think he’d just stfu by now.

Didn't you two used to get along at SG or am I remembering wrong?

He has a hissy if you disagree with him. It started with Poofer. Ain’t no one gonna stop me from associating with him. Not gonna happen.
This shit all started because you don't like me being a mod, it's all you ever go on about Goblin features... You say I need backup when you're the one that's ALWAYS trying to name people and at them! I don't need nobody to slap anyone I can take yous all on on my own! hahahaha! Just because you say shit doesn't mean it's fuckin true! COPE!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm off to watch a movie with an actual HOTTIE! Oh and I'll defo get my BIG dick wet! Cheers to the good folks and it'll be alright haters, I swear...:ThumbsUp1::Confederacy::Bro::doink1::Whaaa::BrawlRs::Banned:

Relax, enjoy your movie and whatever. Yes, you will be trolled while you're gone. It doesn't matter, real life does.

He ran and dragged poor Raven into this mess cuz he’s a punk who can’t fight. It kills him that I don’t find him attractive.

Why is she talking shit about your looks though? Because she's friends with Shamp?

He has a hissy if you disagree with him. It started with Poofer. Ain’t no one gonna stop me from associating with him. Not gonna happen.
This shit all started because you don't like me being a mod, it's all you ever go on about Goblin features... You say I need backup when you're the one that's ALWAYS trying to name people and at them! I don't need nobody to slap anyone I can take yous all on on my own! hahahaha! Just because you say shit doesn't mean it's fuckin true! COPE!
No, it started because you’re a little biatch. End of story! Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You call everyone litlle here because you wanna seem tall on the internet but in reality you're built like a 5ft teenager :facepalm: I've always been the same here, I don't just get along with people who're intolerable drunks and people who try to re-invent themselves every two weeks and you're both of them... It is was it is, you can call me all the names you like but you ain't changing shit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You call everyone litlle here because you wanna seem tall on the internet but in reality you're built like a 5ft teenager :facepalm: I've always been the same here, I don't just get along with people who're intolerable drunks and people who try to re-invent themselves every two weeks and you're both of them... It is was it is, you can call me all the names you like but you ain't changing shit!

You should quit while you’re behind braaah. Take the backdoor and skadazzle!
:Awesomeness:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

In all these years you've never beaten me ya fucking gimp! It's you who should take the backdoor out and take your homo-erotic pics with ya! You're a bore man! Imagine thinking you owned the site because you dropped buttons on it, THAT was embarrassing...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

In all these years you've never beaten me ya fucking gimp! It's you who should take the backdoor out and take your homo-erotic pics with ya! You're a bore man! Imagine thinking you owned the site because you dropped buttons on it, THAT was embarrassing...

Cry another river you pansy. Ya got your arse served to you by a chick …good and proper! lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Cry another river you pansy. Ya got your arse served to you by a chick …good and proper! lol

You must think that saying that makes it true? I'd probably say the exact thing if I were backed into a corner and desperate like you are, you're hoping for her to jump in so the two of yous can come at me! hahahaha BRING IT! 5ft gimp! :facepalm: This is so samey and boring man, no wonder we lose decent people when drunkards like you are claimimg ownership...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You must think that saying that makes it true? I'd probably say the exact thing if I were backed into a corner and desperate like you are, you're hoping for her to jump in so the two of yous can come at me! hahahaha BRING IT! 5ft gimp! :facepalm: This is so samey and boring man, no wonder we lose decent people when drunkards like you are claimimg ownership...

Good night toots. Be good to @The Countess or I’ll ask her to give you another serving. Lol….you spider-legged arse_wipe!
:GiggleBitch:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️