Forum Deportation Raid - X - April 14, 2022

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm off to watch a movie with an actual HOTTIE! Oh and I'll defo get my BIG dick wet! Cheers to the good folks and it'll be alright haters, I swear...:ThumbsUp1::Confederacy::Bro::doink1::Whaaa::BrawlRs::Banned:

Relax, enjoy your movie and whatever. Yes, you will be trolled while you're gone. It doesn't matter, real life does.

He ran and dragged poor Raven into this mess cuz he’s a punk who can’t fight. It kills him that I don’t find him attractive.

Why is she talking shit about your looks though? Because she's friends with Shamp?

He needed backup :LOL3:

:facepalm:

yeah, but that's fucked up on her part

I’ve been beating the shit outta him. You’d think he’d just stfu by now.

Didn't you two used to get along at SG or am I remembering wrong?

He has a hissy if you disagree with him. It started with Poofer. Ain’t no one gonna stop me from associating with him. Not gonna happen.

I see. It's no use trying.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
evrybodie shuld be friends .. the MODs shuld promote that, not feed the toxicity ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think X needs a hug
Biggy !

do you like comic books ar superheros ??

genuinly curious why Thanos ?
Because he has a big smile on his face

and I’m biggie smiles

as in: smiles that are big

Thats the main thing I get complimented on, my smile, cause I smile so much. Im also told my laughter is VERY contagious lol.

When are you guys going out for your first coffee date? You need to see those smiles in person, yanno?

My smile is always out in public. Nah me and Biggie getting beers when I reach Florida lol.

I've never seen two dudes talking to one another about their smiles before. The world is quickly becoming a place I don't recognize anymore.

Smiles are good for the planet.

Ain't nothing wrong with smiles, they are good for the planet. But two dudes messaging one another about smiles.

Well, that's just sort of gay.

Smiles are now gay?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
evrybodie shuld be friends .. the MODs shuld promote that, not feed the toxicity ..

Is this about my furry comment?
[/QUOTE]

ha ha fuck yoo and your SUPER GAY EMOTE

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dont think I dont remember yoo get all the chicks .. going about commanding respect for a job well done, PFFTTTT !

no sir not in a'none a dat bumboclot :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont want out ... among the holidorks.. I know buddy I see you (: and the Prowlers of anussuss's

FUCK THAT YO !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm going for 24 grand tonight ...

Messages24,836

no shit, 25 my bad

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How many days left ??

1 week after Jesus has risen I believe.

iu

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It was just yesterday you got punished! You still got 9 more days! Yup, a week after Jesus has risen lol.

Man, that one pic of you I got saved looks a lot like Jesus lol. Be a good chop for this week lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol, not really that long, maybe a week from Good Friday.
Blazor

my fellow outlaw .... why people like us allways getting persiciuted simply fer being awesome

ffs its not my fault,

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It was just yesterday you got punished! You still got 9 more days! Yup, a week after Jesus has risen lol.

Man, that one pic of you I got saved looks a lot like Jesus lol. Be a good chop for this week lol.
do et man, would be nice to see a funny one

... no force jus sayin'

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor

my fellow outlaw .... why people like us allways getting persiciuted simply fer being awesome

ffs its not my fault,

Just take it in stride. Its always All Stars that get the treatment. Think of it as a medal of honor. You got under someones skin enough to earn the travel pass lol.

• Winner

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

do et man, would be nice to see a funny one

... no force jus sayin'

I can on my other puter lol. Maybe this week some time lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blazor

ffs its not my fault,

Just take it in stride. Its always All Stars that get the treatment. Think of it as a medal of honor. You got under someones skin enough to earn the travel pass lol.

NUN5lNE.gif

an I HATE that fucking emote

:LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, I remember that tune, such a damn good song.