Forum Deportation Raid - X - April 14, 2022

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
now this is how you burn someone LMAO ^^ too much hurt in those other fellows

you TWO fucks will pay ..

Haven't you heard I'm pretty awesome, I even have women making threads about me. Haha Jesus isn't coming till Monday I'm just the stand in
lol yeh, I haven't had that yet, you lucky fucker ... lol
womminz dont make me threads .. just dinner ... nawwww, who am I kidding, I make my own dinner, never make fucking rice tho

I find you incredibly handsome. Don’t need to start a thread to say it

I've never seen his picture.

He looks that English guy I’m in love with. Was*

I was watching Better Call Saul recently and thought that Michael Mando might be your type.

MV5BYzQwZGVjOTQtMTJiNy00YmE5LWEwZTktMzU5YzU1MmUyNmZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3MzEwMjU@._V1_UY180_CR30,0,180,180_AL_.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Haven't you heard I'm pretty awesome, I even have women making threads about me. Haha Jesus isn't coming till Monday I'm just the stand in
womminz dont make me threads .. just dinner ... nawwww, who am I kidding, I make my own dinner, never make fucking rice tho

I was watching Better Call Saul recently and thought that Michael Mando might be your type.

MV5BYzQwZGVjOTQtMTJiNy00YmE5LWEwZTktMzU5YzU1MmUyNmZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3MzEwMjU@._V1_UY180_CR30,0,180,180_AL_.jpg

He is fine lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps when you revisit the doc for more injected ass lard, you could have him inject that hole in your face... That would be a good alternative//// Just tryna help, yanno :)

Are you fucking retarded too? My face is perfect :LOL3: Don’t hate cuz you look like a fucking biker in drag
Perhaps when you revisit the doc for more injected ass lard, you could have him inject that hole in your face... That would be a good alternative//// Just tryna help, yanno :)

Are you serious?! You sound envious.

They tried it lol

That was rude. It was bitchy and envious about your looks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He is fine lol

I know your type, Flea. LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's him...
L0lB2xE.jpg
Fleabag thinks he looks how he looked 30 years ago... I post a pic from 2 years ago and X has a hissy fit calling it an old picture while he's flouting 30 year old pics... That's how he looks now, with straight eyes...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think X needs a hug
Biggy !

do you like comic books ar superheros ??

genuinly curious why Thanos ?
Because he has a big smile on his face

and I’m biggie smiles

as in: smiles that are big

Thats the main thing I get complimented on, my smile, cause I smile so much. Im also told my laughter is VERY contagious lol.

When are you guys going out for your first coffee date? You need to see those smiles in person, yanno?

My smile is always out in public. Nah me and Biggie getting beers when I reach Florida lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's him...
L0lB2xE.jpg
Fleabag thinks he looks how he looked 30 years ago... I post a pic from 2 years ago and X has a hissy fit calling it an old picture while he's flouting 30 year old pics... That's how he looks now, with straight eyes...

Obviously not him with the eyes all fucked up by a chop.

I'd like to see an original not doctored picture.

Grey hair doesn't bother me any, Shamp. I'm 55, men are going to have a little or a lot grey in my age range.

Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think X needs a hug
Biggy !

and I’m biggie smiles

Thats the main thing I get complimented on, my smile, cause I smile so much. Im also told my laughter is VERY contagious lol.

When are you guys going out for your first coffee date? You need to see those smiles in person, yanno?

My smile is always out in public. Nah me and Biggie getting beers when I reach Florida lol.

I've never seen two dudes talking to one another about their smiles before. The world is quickly becoming a place I don't recognize anymore.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Must be the angle and the lighting that accentuate the TRUTH, hey?? Ffs.. You could damn near park a compact car in that mess!!! ... I'm just wondering if you got fucked up surgery? If you did.. That's too bad :):LOL3:
j8yvB4V.jpg

Is that your best shot, you fucking dyke? Way too many people here seen tons of pics of me to know you edited it. Like I said earlier, edit this

10-A2-A2-BA-16-CC-4-CFB-87-B7-ED8155-E11192.jpg

You must be one ugly motherfucker to be hiding your face:LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:Bahahahahahahahhahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
qYURgDC.jpg
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Is that meant to be a pose or what? Your make up and filter don't help the fact you look like a fuckin goblin!! DEAD!!!

• Confused
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think X needs a hug
Biggy !

and I’m biggie smiles

I've never seen two dudes talking to one another about their smiles before. The world is quickly becoming a place I don't recognize anymore.

Smiles are good for the planet.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's him...
L0lB2xE.jpg

Grey hair doesn't bother me any, Shamp. I'm 55, men are going to have a little or a lot grey in my age range.
That's what I said, with straight eyes... He's never posted a new pic that isn't obscured in some way...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think X needs a hug
Biggy !

and I’m biggie smiles

Smiles are good for the planet.

Ain't nothing wrong with smiles, they are good for the planet. But two dudes messaging one another about smiles.

Well, that's just sort of gay.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's him...
L0lB2xE.jpg

That's what I said, with straight eyes... He's never posted a new pic that isn't obscured in some way...

I can't unsee the chopped eyes though.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm off to watch a movie with an actual HOTTIE! Oh and I'll defo get my BIG dick wet! Cheers to the good folks and it'll be alright haters, I swear...:ThumbsUp1::Confederacy::Bro::doink1::Whaaa::BrawlRs::Banned:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm off to watch a movie with an actual HOTTIE! Oh and I'll defo get my BIG dick wet! Cheers to the good folks and it'll be alright haters, I swear...:ThumbsUp1::Confederacy::Bro::doink1::Whaaa::BrawlRs::Banned:

Relax, enjoy your movie and whatever. Yes, you will be trolled while you're gone. It doesn't matter, real life does.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Must be the angle and the lighting that accentuate the TRUTH, hey?? Ffs.. You could damn near park a compact car in that mess!!! ... I'm just wondering if you got fucked up surgery? If you did.. That's too bad :):LOL3:
j8yvB4V.jpg

Is that your best shot, you fucking dyke? Way too many people here seen tons of pics of me to know you edited it. Like I said earlier, edit this

10-A2-A2-BA-16-CC-4-CFB-87-B7-ED8155-E11192.jpg

You must be one ugly motherfucker to be hiding your face:LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:Bahahahahahahahhahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
qYURgDC.jpg
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Is that meant to be a pose or what? Your make up and filter don't help the fact you look like a fuckin goblin!! DEAD!!!

What in the holy fuck does that got to do with me? My face looks better than your whole fucking life, you bitch ass PUSSY

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Relax, enjoy your movie and whatever. Yes, you will be trolled while you're gone. It doesn't matter, real life does.

He ran and dragged poor Raven into this mess cuz he’s a punk who can’t fight. It kills him that I don’t find him attractive.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He ran and dragged poor Raven into this mess cuz he’s a punk who can’t fight. It kills him that I don’t find him attractive.

Why is she talking shit about your looks though? Because she's friends with Shamp?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why is she talking shit about your looks though? Because she's friends with Shamp?

He needed backup :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:facepalm:

yeah, but that's fucked up on her part

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I’ve been beating the shit outta him. You’d think he’d just stfu by now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didn't you two used to get along at SG or am I remembering wrong?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Didn't you two used to get along at SG or am I remembering wrong?

He has a hissy if you disagree with him. It started with Poofer. Ain’t no one gonna stop me from associating with him. Not gonna happen.