Forum Deportation Raid - X - April 14, 2022

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I know that picture makes your dick hard but dayum. Ya’ll are some sick fucks with predator tendencies. What kind of woman actually thinks sexualized pics of infants are amusing? A dyke looking butch, that’s who :LOL3:
:facepalm:I missed this comment somehow, the only person sexualising that pic is you! It was posted because it looks wrong fuck all else! Maybe it's your mind that's in the toilet nobody else's!!??:facepalm:

SELF PWNING BIATCH!!
xVkDPxM.gif
:HelloFuckU::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Look weirdo. That maybe normal in your sick world, but it’s not in mine. If anyone should be shot, it’s your filthy fucking animal ass. SPIT
Your minds in the gutter heffer!
HMaWYpn.png
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: I'm off now! Don't go swallowing a load of pills now will ya :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: BURNT PORK!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I know that picture makes your dick hard but dayum. Ya’ll are some sick fucks with predator tendencies. What kind of woman actually thinks sexualized pics of infants are amusing? A dyke looking butch, that’s who :LOL3:
:facepalm:I missed this comment somehow, the only person sexualising that pic is you! It was posted because it looks wrong fuck all else! Maybe it's your mind that's in the toilet nobody else's!!??:facepalm:

SELF PWNING BIATCH!!
xVkDPxM.gif
:HelloFuckU::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Look weirdo. That maybe normal in your sick world, but it’s not in mine. If anyone should be shot, it’s your filthy fucking animal ass. SPIT
Your minds in the gutter heffer!
HMaWYpn.png
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: I'm off now! Don't go swallowing a load of pills now will ya :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: BURNT PORK!!!

When all else fails, make up shit that ain’t there.

Run bitch. That’s a good little faggot

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must be the angle and the lighting that accentuate the TRUTH, hey?? Ffs.. You could damn near park a compact car in that mess!!! ... I'm just wondering if you got fucked up surgery? If you did.. That's too bad :):LOL3:
j8yvB4V.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Must be the angle and the lighting that accentuate the TRUTH, hey?? Ffs.. You could damn near park a compact car in that mess!!! ... I'm just wondering if you got fucked up surgery? If you did.. That's too bad :):LOL3:
j8yvB4V.jpg

Is that your best shot, you fucking dyke? Way too many people here seen tons of pics of me to know you edited it. Like I said earlier, edit this

10-A2-A2-BA-16-CC-4-CFB-87-B7-ED8155-E11192.jpg

You must be one ugly motherfucker to be hiding your face:LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps when you revisit the doc for more injected ass lard, you could have him inject that hole in your face... That would be a good alternative//// Just tryna help, yanno :)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Perhaps when you revisit the doc for more injected ass lard, you could have him inject that hole in your face... That would be a good alternative//// Just tryna help, yanno :)

Are you fucking retarded too? My face is perfect :LOL3: Don’t hate cuz you look like a fucking biker in drag

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
grudge.jpg

Flea, with scary white make up, you could pass for the ghost girl in the "Grudge".

That is so hot

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just can’t believe that these WHITE POWDER freaks allow cuckoldry! I mean daaaaaaaaaamn! :LOL3:
Never trust a turncoat! NEVER!
I was always liberal…democracy is what makes us humane.
So, you lied to fit in with the cool kids?? Ok, NOTED!
Hahahahaaa….not quite! I dropped hints for decades. You were just a spider-legged lad back then! Lol
ahahahahahahaha he still is, but you know, he's Ebig :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
One of yous get a flight over to me then and we'll settle this! If I was in driving distance of you you wouldn't be saying shit I assure you!!! God I'd fuckin snap your shit up!
calm the fuck down LOL

iu
Look at you blow! You’re a fucking disappointment braaah!

Im curious, do you fuck your wife with that chin of yours while you tongue her asshole? :GiggleBitch:
My chin is no bigger than yours you weakling. If I came to your land, I’ll drown you underwater. You’re be flaying around like a bozo shitting yourself whilst I hold your head underwater teaching you some manners.

I made a rap about the last time you came here lol.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy::Confederacy:

:Whooot:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

This type of trolling is so 2005 :facepalm:

Im just glad to see Raven returning, and the ol' Countess returning as well lol.

Nothing like a good ol catfight :MurdR:

The last one I saw was Aidsman and X swinging their purses at each other after they both turned up at a gay pride rally wearing matching PVC hotpants.

I can believe it ,rumour has it he's well known in my city for dressing up in raccoon faux fur , full blown furry mode.. grisley ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
now this is how you burn someone LMAO ^^ too much hurt in those other fellows

you TWO fucks will pay ..

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Haven't you heard I'm pretty awesome, I even have women making threads about me. Haha Jesus isn't coming till Monday I'm just the stand in

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Haven't you heard I'm pretty awesome, I even have women making threads about me. Haha Jesus isn't coming till Monday I'm just the stand in
lol yeh, I haven't had that yet, you lucky fucker ... lol
womminz dont make me threads .. just dinner ... nawwww, who am I kidding, I make my own dinner, never make fucking rice tho

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

womminz dont make me threads .. just dinner ... nawwww, who am I kidding, I make my own dinner, never make fucking rice tho

I find you incredibly handsome. Don’t need to start a thread to say it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think X needs a hug
Biggy !

do you like comic books ar superheros ??

genuinly curious why Thanos ?
Because he has a big smile on his face

and I’m biggie smiles

as in: smiles that are big

Thats the main thing I get complimented on, my smile, cause I smile so much. Im also told my laughter is VERY contagious lol.

When are you guys going out for your first coffee date? You need to see those smiles in person, yanno?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never seen his picture.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I've never seen his picture.

He looks that English guy I’m in love with. Was*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you fucking retarded too? My face is perfect :LOL3: Don’t hate cuz you look like a fucking biker in drag

Are you serious?! You sound envious.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Are you serious?! You sound envious.

They tried it lol