Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
thebluecashew flametruth ync
SG waist of time its all ready dead lol
beer.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t really have any suggestions but I’m well up for joining a raiding party, keep me informed...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im in good standing at TBC, and I would be busted there for sure with my IP lol.

Flametruth seems like its just getting started.

I havent been to YNC.

Or maybe a forum that hates white people or hates men lol.

Im up for whatever!

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i dont no whats wrong at flame truth ive tryed 2 xacc to reg i still not in there dont no why

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just got email lmfao
Unfortunately your registration at Flame Truth did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
Flame Truth

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I saw but didnt say anything lol. I figured you were inspired by this one lol.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i spamed the fuck out of sg lol thay ended up cleaning up all my post someone had to wake up and go to work lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wh
What’s meme?

Another forum network lol, specifally the Vancouver Forum.
Is that BC?

Canadian forum.

memebee.com and click the vancouver one.
I can’t be assed with other forums right now tbh... Thanks though :)

....if you wanted to forum raid lol.
What is a forum raid? I’ve never asked lol I just thought it was a group joining another forum to cause shit but Nazzi was talking about passwords n shit lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wh
What’s meme?

Is that BC?

Canadian forum.

What is a forum raid? I’ve never asked lol I just thought it was a group joining another forum to cause shit but Nazzi was talking about passwords n shit lol

Nah, you are right, when one forum group joins another forum to "attack", or stir up shit lol. I think Nazzi was talking about aquiring passwords via doxxing in another thread lol.

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What’s meme?

Is that BC?
no nooby

Wh
What’s meme?

Is that BC?

Canadian forum.

Nah, you are right, when one forum group joins another forum to "attack", or stir up shit lol. I think Nazzi was talking about aquiring passwords via doxxing in another thread lol.
no you are right but arfter you get banned it was one way of geting back in but now i just make new emails unlimited

Wh
What’s meme?

Is that BC?

Canadian forum.

stop trolling me shampy i am not going to show you lol

Wh
What’s meme?

Is that BC?

Canadian forum.

i was talking about links for acquiring passwords

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wh
What’s meme?

Is that BC?

Canadian forum.

i was talking about links for acquiring passwords

I know lol.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The concept of Forum raiding, terrorizing threads and being the troll going supernova is good stuff. Problem with all that is, you stand out quickly and mods have access to a tool that removes all your posts and bans you with one click. If your intentions are to not fit in or conform, you're hours are numbered. That's just a waste of your time.

There was a stretch from around 2009 to 2013 where I spent 12+ hours a day on BF and other boards looking for members. I/we brought in a huge amount of members from other sites and 'hoarding' members here was my 'rush'. I created scripts, endless email accounts and the sole goal was to do one thing..... create awareness of Bastard Factory Forums. Branding.

I had a choice... stay on BF and create content or go elsewhere and find us new posters. I split my time.

As a forum owner, I have a different view on the 'forum raid' thing... Im not into THIS forum being attacked, etc so therefore I will not do that to others.... what I will do is drop LINKS, screen shots of the main page or just repeatedly mention Bastard Factory all day long until I/they are removed.

This thread is filled with about 1/3 of my exploits.... https://bastardfactory.net/threads/permanently-banned.1191/

Those heavy lifting days are behind me when it comes to that many hours.

I've never created new content on or shared it from here with other sites... any content creativity, games, thoughts and my alters where unleashed here. I'm not out to make other sites better.

I was there to take their posters.