If you're on Twitter...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At the risk of stating the utterly obvious I'm going on record to state that Vitty eviscerated the blubbering pig with the unherabled grace and decorum befitting a true textual marksmen.

And all she can do is squeal, moan and flounder about like a pig with a arrow stuck in it's side. Chances are good she'll log off shortly and and simply lurk until her sidekick stainboy arrives to pepper the thread with irrelevant spam snippets leeched off a platform he swears to God is evaporating as we speak

I'm not sure why anyone expects anything else from such a toxic miscreant and her fellow CBT rejects at this point...And it's unlikely that any intelligent and rational liberals will sign up on these forums to converse and debate with, so it appears that she and the other penile lubricator are all you got.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure why anyone expects anything else from such a toxic miscreant and her fellow CBT rejects at this point...And it's unlikely that any intelligent and rational liberals will sign up on these forums to converse and debate with, so it appears that she and the other penile lubricator are all you got.

Yeah, you folks are the incredible lightness of being. Non-toxic, sweet and humble.

You're a clown.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bitter Angry enters chat

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What bitch slap? The personal attack that didn't address my point whatsoever?

I'm sure for the undiscerning that is how you perceive it.
He very eloquently pointed out how your woke indoctrination has completely frazzled your brain and the truth is no longer of any relevance, if it defies the corporate, neo-liberal, globohomo narrative.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Great question. Glad you asked.

You and lard lily are a couple of dunce idiots who are getting eviscerated by anyone with an IQ larger than a shoe size.
I guess your luxury cruise didn't go so swimmingly, Sad!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He very eloquently pointed out how your leftist bias has completely frazzled your brain and the truth is no longer of any relevance, if it defies the corporate, neo-liberal, globohomo narrative.

Sure, he attacked me. Did he attack the fact? Nope, because he couldn't. Musk manipulated the release of the data by both "selecting" what he would release and by "agreements" with the "journalists".

They were shills. FFS, they used Twitter to release information. Twitter?! No conflict of interest there...

Dupes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sure, he attacked me. Did he attack the fact? Nope, because he couldn't. Musk manipulated the release of the data by both "selecting" what he would release and by "agreements" with the "journalists".

They were shills. FFS, they used Twitter to release information. Twitter?! No conflict of interest there...

Dupes.
So you have a problem with that, but not with the deepstate wielding it's power to manipulate and potentially rig an election?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you have a problem with that, but not with the deepstate wielding it's power to manipulate and potentially rig an election?

The election wasn't rigged. Trump lost because of Trump. He lead his party to losses in 2018, 2020 and 2022. Wake up.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The election wasn't rigged. Trump lost because of Trump. He lead his party to losses in 2018, 2020 and 2022. Wake up.

Your computer should only turn on if you have a blood alcohol level of 0.0...you are disgraceful.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
81 million votes yet can't fill a school assembly hall at a rally and regularly sharts in public....

Your drooling downy homosexual buddy Aidsman could probably do a better job.
Was your mother drunk the entire time she was pregnant with you?