If you're on Twitter...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's right Sandy! Dont let those big bad meanies insult the FBI!

They are doing such a good job rounding up sex predators! We are literally seeing them in the public square calling themselves "MAPs" and hosting "family friendly drag shows".

The FBI would never ever LIE. Especially not to protect their image! Never question the integrity of government agencies!

*eyeroll*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wCmWTYi.png

So Christian! Much free speeches!

There are entire mobs of people who do that and HAVE been doing it for YEARS. Whoever this guy is, banning him is stupid if they are not going to ban ALL of them who do this.

You should be educated enough to express what your point is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shouting into echo chambers with "arrestTrumpnow" on your actual name, such a bastion of objective thought.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So people are stupid if they go ahead and send money for a fundraising gimmick where it's clear what the money is for and Trump is a "grifter" even though he actually did everything he said he was going to do.

Meanwhile BLM scammed millions off of gullible fuckwits who have no moral issues with political violence and the destruction of poor and working class communities and no one cares at all that not a single penny went towards helping to rebuild the innocent lives destroyed by BLM.

Right. But its OTHER people who are stupid and falling for grifters because you guys say so.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only thing LibsofTikTok does is show videos of woke ass progressive people using their own words. All she does it put their own videos they record and post themselves on Twitter. That's it.

The amount of psychotic hatred these people have for anyone outside their cult is ghoulish. It's okay for men to openly doxx and threaten women. Remember when that wasnt tolerated?

And what's this womans crimes? Having a twitter page where she shows videos that woke cultist record and post themselves. That's IT. Shes not calling for anyone to do anything. That's what the establishment left cult does. You offended them in anyway this is what they do.

But we are supposed to bow down to their superior "education". Clearly since progressivism is more a thing we see among the "educated".....that surely means it's the correct view and the best one. And if we dont get on board it's because we are drooling uneducated racists white supremacists.

Throwing fucking piss and feces is something we see woke cultists doing not just here but in other western countries. They were talking about mailing shit to Justices. And soiled period products.

If being educated looks like these people? Who wants it? Not me. I'm glad that I didnt go into debt being brainwashed into a government authoritarian party that is completely incapable of handling challange to their views and resorts to violence and feces.

These psycho "educated" woke cultists always have crazy eyes. Soulless crazy eyes that scream "narcissism". Sociopath eyes. Not a shocker since these people legit view themselves as the saviors of the planet and think they are so correct and righteous that anyone who disagrees with them must be a monster. It's never their view or actions....its others. It's not them who are disruptive and divisive, nope. It's people who dont align with them and wont submit their rights and go against their interests. Opposing them is crime in their eyes.

I dont know what kind of doctor this bitch is....but I'd bet she is financially invested in leftwing causes like abortion and/or medical transing of children.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Establishment leftists are the worst kind of revolting drama queens.

It's like they actually think they are convincing people of shit only they think.

Look at this piece of shit comparing the banning of people who are doxxing and trying to incite violence against people for "wrong think" to nazi murder.

Screenshot-20221218-033020-Chrome.jpg

That's up there with their disgusting and hysterical claims that Jan 6th was worse or equal to 9/11.

Just ignorant, entitled fucking pigs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now he has a poll asking if he should step down as CEO. Claims he'll respect the outcome.

I didn't see *wink, wink* though I believe it's implied...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Establishment leftists are the worst kind of revolting drama queens.

It's like they actually think they are convincing people of shit only they think.

Look at this piece of shit comparing the banning of people who are doxxing and trying to incite violence against people for "wrong think" to nazi murder.

Screenshot-20221218-033020-Chrome.jpg

That's up there with their disgusting and hysterical claims that Jan 6th was worse or equal to 9/11.

Just ignorant, entitled fucking pigs.
That has to be a jew, they're always banging on about "Hitlahhh" and "dose damned derrrty Nazis" as though WW2 only ended last week.

Gotta keep that victim status fresh in the mind of the goyim...

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Loads more examples of government directly calling for (ordering really) censorship of their political opposition.

It's obvious the people who actually need to read and understand this stuff are cowering in a corner with their fingers in their ears going "LALALALA!" as loud as they can.

Just like the DNC/Hillary emails were turned in their minds from actual evidence of malfeasance into a Russian plot or some right-wing conspiracy.

Just like the Hunter Biden laptop data is all about prurient bullshit, not pay-for-play corruption involving the then VP and now a sitting president.

There are no crimes, corruption, or misconduct they will not ignore or excuse as long as it's their "team" perpetrating it or benefiting from it.

Instead of protecting the system, though, such attitudes are only hastening its collapse.

And I'm all about the current system collapsing so...

...thanks y'all. Keep up the good work. lulz

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's obvious the people who actually need to read and understand this stuff are cowering in a corner with their fingers in their ears going "LALALALA!" as loud as they can.

Just like the DNC/Hillary emails were turned in their minds from actual evidence of malfeasance into a Russian plot or some right-wing conspiracy.

Just like the Hunter Biden laptop data is all about prurient bullshit, not pay-for-play corruption involving the then VP and now a sitting president.

There are no crimes, corruption, or misconduct they will not ignore or excuse as long as it's their "team" perpetrating it or benefiting from it.

Instead of protecting the system, though, such attitudes are only hastening its collapse.

And I'm all about the current system collapsing so...

...thanks y'all. Keep up the good work. lulz
Are you guys really going to impeach Hunter Biden's Laptop?