If you're on Twitter...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't really either, I just like dragging him since his openness to extreme racist views have made him the darling of all Conservatives, and the fact that Twitter is such a shitshow right now.

I noticed he started flipping out after he, allegedly, was me too'd by a woman he offered a horse to in exchange for sexual favors. Of course, that could be coincidental.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I noticed he started flipping out after he, allegedly, was me too'd by a woman he offered a horse to in exchange for sexual favors. Of course, that could be coincidental.
ysQe7gg.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Pro Tip: Any Airplane with a tail #, the flight plans and tracking are public record and accessible in real time from a number of public resources. But Absolute Free Speech Yo!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hot females like men, not simpering soyboy bitches... they desire a strong, assertive, confident protector, not some snivelling effeminate cuck who they can beat up themselves.
So you have common iinterests with Hot females, we already knew that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Awwweee. Those poor snowflake groomers are in fear for their lives.

Maybe admin could put his hand to cock and potato peeling skills he learned in the bowels of the USS cornhole to good use and provide security for these frightened groomers?

Birds of a feather should stick together afterall. No?

A co-worker has said Roth goes to Aspen every year at this time and he often bragged about it around the office. He bought his tickets to the Aspen ski resort six months ago. So I find it a self serving lie for that gay pedophile enabler to lie and claim he was some how "fleeing his home". To go on a vacation to an ultra rich ski resort you booked half a year ago?

Give me a break. Yet there are people gullible and stupid enough to believe these obviously made up lies. We see that here on this very forum. That is why leftists always tell these same lies over and over.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Violent Antifa criminals attack Elon Musk's child. This is why Elon baned real time tracking of people. Violent radical left bigots trying to murder people because of who their father is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Elmo is really going to town on his big Free Speech campaign, this is one of several actual Journalist suspended from Twitter in the last 24 hours alone.

That's some wild and crazy free speech, that absolute free speech!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He's actually been married and has offspring.

All the men here you call incels are married. Or have been married....all have kids

So. Yeah.

Again you say nothing to the asshole spamming the thread and shit emoji-ing people but you nag and hassle people taking shots back at him. As usual.

Every single one of us is willing to have respectful discussions but if you guys are nasty us you are getting that served back. We are NOT going to be the "bigger" people just because your "team" here is full of hate and cant stop themselves from being mutants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Violent Antifa criminals attack Elon Musk's child. This is why Elon baned real time tracking of people. Violent radical left bigots trying to murder people because of who their father is.

They are hate fueled psycho authoritarians. Theyll go after families. They engage in violence. They think its justified.

And they blame their opposition for violence because we MAKE them respond this way by opposing them.