If you're on Twitter...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awwweee. Those poor snowflake groomers are in fear for their lives.

Maybe admin could put his hand to cock and potato peeling skills he learned in the bowels of the USS cornhole to good use and provide security for these frightened groomers?

Birds of a feather should stick together afterall. No?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Awwweee. Those poor snowflake groomers are in fear for their lives.

Maybe admin could put his hand to cock and potato peeling skills he learned in the bowels of the USS cornhole to good use and provide security for these frightened groomers?

Birds of a feather should stick together afterall. No?
Are posting from inside your 4350 sq. Ft. 6br house now?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are posting from inside your 4350 sq. Ft. 6br house now?
Are you still mad at Paul Whelan because he is a real solider and you are nothing but a potato peeling paper boy who was hoping to earn a sex change operation on the government dime but didn't?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And in today's episode of No Won Poasts on Twitter anymoRe since Elon hurt my feelZ

admin spams the board with 500 new tweets.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you not think something looked preposterous with that video, or did you just swallow it hook, line and sinker because Dunning-Krueger?

What video? And that's kinda rich coming from you. Do you know what Dunning-Krueger is?

Heart Progress is a real PLEASE ASS BOX ME! organization that has been around for a LONG time. They had pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME! propaganda all over YouTube about 6 or 7 years ago.

Some of us existed and had beliefs and causes BEFORE the Trump presidency. And we have stayed consistent in them, and our opposition to things like child rape. An alien concept, I know.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Tesla Stock continues it's nose dive, I sure hope Elon isn't hit with a margin call, that would really fuck up his shit.

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)​

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Following
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

155.68-5.27 (-3.27%)

As of 02:36PM EST. Market open.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
319692464_685504773185938_266914835143104462_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tesla Stock continues it's nose dive, I sure hope Elon isn't hit with a margin call, that would really fuck up his shit.

Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)​

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Following
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

155.68-5.27 (-3.27%)
As of 02:36PM EST. Market open.

I don't care what happens to Elmo. I really don't.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't care what happens to Elmo. I really don't.
I don't really either, I just like dragging him since his openness to extreme racist views have made him the darling of all Conservatives, and the fact that Twitter is such a shitshow right now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't really either, I just like dragging him since his openness to extreme racist views have made him the darling of all Conservatives, and the fact that Twitter is such a shitshow right now.

This is so fucking delusional.

You wanna see extreme racist views? You assholes think black people cannot manage getting a state ID and if we require ID to vote we are suppressing the black vote.

Obviously your Orwellian party has redefined racism. You all believe in white supremacy. It's ridiculous and ghoulish.

I've never seen people attack black people like the left does either the minute they have a thought of their own.

The reason why you drooling psychos wont talk to others and why you get so nasty and hateful is because you know your bullshit views cannot be defended. Sitting there accusing people of terrible things that are not true is all you guys have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's just mental.

These people have such intense hatred in them they dont care what's true. They dont care what level criminality their rulers engage in.

The ONLY thing that offends these people is other Americans voting for their interests and not voting for big corp establishment party. That's it.

Selling a seat, nope. Medical experiments on minors? Nope. Arguing for pedophiles, nope. Politcal violence? Nope. Destroying communities? Nope. Murdering people over politics? Nope. Destroying the economy and voting for war? Nope. Removing civil rights and protections for women based on their biology? Nope.

They could be full blown nazis rounding dissenters up and taking them to camps and Admin will still be spewing idiotic and petty nonsense about Trump because NOTHING is more offensive to him. Nothing.

It's like their brains rotted out. I mean where did these people become so fucking hateful? Because while they were learning that I was out living life and doing other shit....I missed whatever modern nazi youth camp people like Admin were brainwashed in. Thank fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Another accomplished black man being erased. Ben Carsons name off a Detroit building. One the most accomplished and admirable men. A black Detroit native.

We cant celebrate and honor his accomplishments because black people arent allowed to have "wrong think". If they oppose the democrats(the historical racist party and the modern racist party) then white upper middle classers deem them "race traitors" and house n*ggers

This so fucking sad. There is no excuse for this level of mindless hate.

You guys chose this.