If you're on Twitter...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess they should have followed the posted terms of service. No doxing of real time locations is part of the terms of service, they knew that, and now they are surprised that the rules equally apply to them. Fuck them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
319547192_1208215783107548_7783947504129527061_n.jpg

So just like shit posting is "a different opinion"

Stalking and doxxing Elons kids is "mocking him".

It's like gaslighting is the primary language of the establishment left.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess they should have followed the posted terms of service. No doxing of real time locations is part of the terms of service, they knew that, and now they are surprised that the rules equally apply to them. Fuck them.

Isnt it funny how resistant Admin is to hearing out anyone? Instead of taking in different views or accepting facts that go outside his beliefs, he gives negative emojis and responds with nastiness.

How can any sane person think that's what the good guys do? To put actual effort into hating people because wealthy people who hate you want you to hate them?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmm, what side of the political spectrum, likes to demean and belittle the press, just like Dear Leader?

Gei02iD.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry I couldn't find a cartoonish YT video with loud and lurid fonts, this will have to do.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out even his employer is siding with Elon. Banning him from appearing on air for doxxing and unprofessional behavior.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Evidence of government agencies and officials directly involved in targeting individual accounts for censorship.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Now Trigger Me Elmo tells the real story.

I guess when the first bullshit doxing excuse blows up, you look for the alternative facts.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you send in your love offering to Kari Lakebed right now, you might be eligible to win a livestream of one of Trump's children attempting to impregnate her, possible prizes may include up to a Trump Superhero NFT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except when you DOXX people that isnt criticism.

You are so hate blind. Its pathetic, Admin. It really is. Snap the fuck out of it, ffs.

We watched you people scream "insurrection" and "incitement" for years and laugh at the fact American citizens were put in jail for over a year over fucking trespassing. Some placed in solitary. That is such a nasty betrayal. So intensely unAmerican. We know none of you respect our rights. We see the violence and the unhinged and irrational hatred and the lies you think justify it.

And now doxxing and stalking kids is "criticism"?

You people are a danger to the country and the people in it. And authoritarian scourge that is destabilizing the country, disrupting and destroying peace and unity and encouraging psychotic hatred.

I really wish....and I'm far from the only one....that we could hand you guys the west coast and split the country. There is absolutely no way to coexist peacefully. None of you will have it. You want to make people suffer and strip their individual rights and liberties. You all should just take CA, WA and where ever else and just start your own country with all the DIE (diversity, inclusivity and equity) you want. Get out from under our horrible and racist constitution and leave the rest of us who want to stay American to stay American.

Take your violence, drug addiction, assisted suicide for people who are just poor or depressed ...your abortion at any time, your MAPs and your child abuse and have your communist utopia since you guys are the chosen ones in the human timeline who are so much more enlighten and educated than Stalin or Mao or all the other dictators who failed at "real communism".

Even if you guys did move on and start your own country.....you would all still be fucking with and trying to war with the rest of us because the hatred in you is eating your soul and mind. The death and poverty and failure would be because we all still exist over here and in order for your utopia to work no one else can exist. You guys would still be trying to harrass and control and push your bullshit on the rest of us.

Last edited: