If you're on Twitter...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's obvious the people who actually need to read and understand this stuff are cowering in a corner with their fingers in their ears going "LALALALA!" as loud as they can.

Just like the DNC/Hillary emails were turned in their minds from actual evidence of malfeasance into a Russian plot or some right-wing conspiracy.

Just like the Hunter Biden laptop data is all about prurient bullshit, not pay-for-play corruption involving the then VP and now a sitting president.

There are no crimes, corruption, or misconduct they will not ignore or excuse as long as it's their "team" perpetrating it or benefiting from it.

Instead of protecting the system, though, such attitudes are only hastening its collapse.

And I'm all about the current system collapsing so...

...thanks y'all. Keep up the good work. lulz

The scary thing is....its a guided collapse. Imo.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The scary thing is....its a guided collapse. Imo.

So far, yes.
The oligarchs are only acting out of self-preservation at this point; they're hoping to maneuver the collapse so that they land on *us* as cushions. And I won't lie: they might well succeed because so many people have already been completely brainwashed into thinking it's their civic and patriotic duty to soften the landing for the 1%.

But there's still a chance that enough folk will opt out of being an oligarch's airbag to allow them to go 'splat' as they should.

One can hope, anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So far, yes.
The oligarchs are only acting out of self-preservation at this point; they're hoping to maneuver the collapse so that they land on *us* as cushions. And I won't lie: they might well succeed because so many people have already been completely brainwashed into thinking it's their civic and patriotic duty to soften the landing for the 1%.

But there's still a chance that enough folk will opt out of being an oligarch's airbag to allow them to go 'splat' as they should.

One can hope, anyway.

Is it normal I view America and our constitution as separate from our government?

Because that's where people stop liking me :(

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So far, yes.

One can hope, anyway.
The problem is, the 1% literally control everything and if they decide to pull the plug, it's us that suffer.

By the way, have you seen my sprawling, 500 square metre, underground bunker?

Only for LARPing purposes of course.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Is it normal I view America and our constitution as separate from our government?

Because that's where people stop liking me :(

Your view is probably less abnormal than mine...

...I see our constitution as a dusty relic of a bygone era, no more relevant to life today than a stone-headed axe would be for a modern soldier. This is a completely different world than the one in which the constitution was written and it's way past time to roll out an updated version.

Trying to live a 21st century life restricted by 16th century ideas is part of the problem. We can't keep letting modern oligarchs amend and reinterpret a flawed document that was written by and for wealthy landowners to begin with and pretend the result is going to be sustainable for most of us.

We've stagnated and stagnation leads to rot.
Our civilization needs to be intentionally rebooted or it's just going to crash in a way that's unrecoverable.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The problem is, the 1% literally control everything and if they decide to pull the plug, it's us that suffer.

They *own* everything because we let them.
They only *control* as much or as little as we let them.
The idea that they are necessary to, well, anything is one of the big lies we've been told.
They're only integral to the very system that needs to be dismantled which is why they've fought so hard to keep it in place and convince us that they're inextricable components of it.

There are no cages quite as stout as the ones we've learned to build for ourselves.

They need us ...our labor, our ideas, our resources... infinitely more than we need them.
Any one of us alone is replaceable, disposable, beneath their notice.
But if we stand as one?

"Apes together strong." -Caesar

By the way, have you seen my sprawling, 500 square metre, underground bunker?

Only for LARPing purposes of course.

Of course! LoL

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah good okay but what's that got to do with the *contents* of the "Twitter Files"?
What do the Twitter Files say about the conclusions of the J6 House Committee suggesting charges to the DOJ today?

And did the Twitter files thus far have a comment on the J6 Committees decision to release as much of the voluminous evidence they have complied to the public, that isn't considered 'Top Secret'?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
everything since he selectively released them

Representatives of the government and the so-called "intelligence" agencies (including but not limited to the FBI), colluded (yet again) with the media and massive private social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to stifle the free speech of certain individuals and suppress information they knew was accurate because it was unfavorable to a particular political figure, thereby interfering in a national election to favor one candidate.

But none of that matters to you because... "Musk icky"?

You are a very unserious/incurious person whose opinions on any issue or topic of any relevance whatsoever are unworthy of consideration much less engagement.

For now I will continue to read and respond to you in other subs but you've got no fucking business poking your nose into political discussions. You can't be objective and are willfully incredibly ignorant.

And don't think I hate you for that because I don't.
I do pity you, though. You and all the other useful idiots.
What a waste of sentience.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
BcBkx2m.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's obvious the people who actually need to read and understand this stuff are cowering in a corner with their fingers in their ears going "LALALALA!" as loud as they can.

Just like the DNC/Hillary emails were turned in their minds from actual evidence of malfeasance into a Russian plot or some right-wing conspiracy.

Just like the Hunter Biden laptop data is all about prurient bullshit, not pay-for-play corruption involving the then VP and now a sitting president.

There are no crimes, corruption, or misconduct they will not ignore or excuse as long as it's their "team" perpetrating it or benefiting from it.

Instead of protecting the system, though, such attitudes are only hastening its collapse.

And I'm all about the current system collapsing so...

...thanks y'all. Keep up the good work. lulz

Old unimportant insignificant Bullshit, amigo. Sounds like you missed the last hearing yesterday. Protecting the system is exactly what occurred and will continue to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Representatives of the government and the so-called "intelligence" agencies (including but not limited to the FBI), colluded (yet again) with the media and massive private social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to stifle the free speech of certain individuals and suppress information they knew was accurate because it was unfavorable to a particular political figure, thereby interfering in a national election to favor one candidate.

You are a very unserious/incurious person whose opinions on any issue or topic of any relevance whatsoever are unworthy of consideration much less engagement.

For now I will continue to read and respond to you in other subs but you've got no fucking business poking your nose into political discussions. You can't be objective and are willfully incredibly ignorant.

And you're an insufferable condescending blowhard.

The fact that Musk manipulated the "release" with cherry picking and "agreements" with Taibbi and Weiss you sweep away as meaningless.

It seems to me you aren't the serious one whatsoever.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you're an insufferable condescending blowhard.

The fact that Musk manipulated the "release" with cherry picking and "agreements" with Taibbi and Weiss you sweep away as meaningless.

It seems to me you aren't the serious one whatsoever.
And true to form. In the absence of any credible or consistent response you resort to childish insults as an opener.

Hence the reason you are referred to as a low IQ obnoxious and unlikeable pig.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So the FBI was paying Twitter to carry out censorship of channels Democrats disliked. Clear 1st amendment violations.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

See, this is why I like this fella... smart, ridiculously articulate and able to bash large Lily on her snout with a brutal truth bomb with minimal effort.

Bravo, good sir.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At the risk of stating the utterly obvious I'm going on record to state that Vitty eviscerated the blubbering pig with the unherabled grace and decorum befitting a true textual marksmen.

And all she can do is squeal, moan and flounder about like a pig with a arrow stuck in it's side. Chances are good she'll log off shortly and and simply lurk until her sidekick stainboy arrives to pepper the thread with irrelevant spam snippets leeched off a platform he swears to God is evaporating as we speak

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And true to form. In the absence of any credible or consistent response you resort to childish insults as an opener.

Hence the reason you are referred to as a low IQ obnoxious and unlikeable pig.

Hey stupid, he insulted me first. Instead of addressing Musk's process of "releasing" information, for free speech of course :eyeRoLL:, he insulted me in his entire post. It was a personal attack, end of...

That fact is unassailable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you the new Aylana/Poppy/Mulder, running between forums gossiping?

Why is it almost always a "man" that does this?
You were gutted from stem to sternum. And now your leaking vile and odorous liquids all over the place.

Control yourself you fat fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You were gutted from stem to sternum. And now your leaking vile and odorous liquids all over the place.

Control yourself you fat fuck.

I wasn't gutted. I was attacked and the actual allegation that I made was not addressed.

Elon Musk selected what to release and no one can deny it...FACT you moron