If you're on Twitter...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You've also posted it twice now.

Dude that isnt going to stick because it's all on tape and it isnt what your "side" is claiming it is. Once again.

All this shit and you guys are just obsessed with finding ways to "take down Trump".

Your shitty establishment soldiers could put Trump in Gitmo and half the country will STILL reject your party. And your rino lackies. Trump didnt start it, he just represented it.

You guys dont get that.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You've also posted it twice now.

Dude that isnt going to stick because it's all on tape and it isnt what your "side" is claiming it is. Once again.

All this shit and you guys are just obsessed with finding ways to "take down Trump".

Your shitty establishment soldiers could put Trump in Gitmo and half the country will STILL reject your party. And your rino lackies. Trump didnt start it, he just represented it.

You guys dont get that.
You are actually freaking out and hyperventilating, because I am posting Tweets in the Tweet thread? Fascinating, would you like to prolix about it?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In Elmoland, free speech means not having to tell the truth. Or worry about spreading partisan lies.

Fj0dndcXEAA2XJk

Fj0dndaXgAUNVLj

^^Today,

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Free Speech!

LULZ

It's turning into the old Yahoo Message Boards, great way to attract serious ad dollars!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They weren't booing Elmo, a big fight had broken out before he went on stage **Jerking off motion with hand emoji**

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
5 #twitterfile drops and all Hunter Biden fetishists grow increasingly frustrated

Great Coach, gone too soon!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are actually freaking out and hyperventilating, because I am posting Tweets in the Tweet thread? Fascinating, would you like to prolix about it?

Freaking out and hyperventilating because I see you spamming a thread with hysterical bullshit tweets?

Is this projection again? Because we were having a conversation and you just kind come in bombing with all this nonsense.

You are like a bot and pretty much everyone tells me to not bother with you because you are so fucking far gone it's a waste of time.

I've never seen people act like you people act before and its utterly foreign to me. It's like a whole party of narcissistic abusers. You guys got indoctrinated somewhere and mentally groomed to hate. I can definately see why people are angry at schools and universities.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Freaking out and hyperventilating because I see you spamming a thread with hysterical bullshit tweets?

Is this projection again? Because we were having a conversation and you just kind come in bombing with all this nonsense.

You are like a bot and pretty much everyone tells me to not bother with you because you are so fucking far gone it's a waste of time.

I've never seen people act like you people act before and its utterly foreign to me. It's like a whole party of narcissistic abusers. You guys got indoctrinated somewhere and mentally groomed to hate. I can definately see why people are angry at schools and universities.
What thread are you in, does your fevered brain even know?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's literally RANTING about how other people RANT. The irony...

eta: The next best irony is that she says that others have told her to give up because you're hopeless. None of them understanding that you've found "them" hopeless for ages and informs how you post. LMFAO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, it's good to see admin here doing his part to further the demise of Twitter by promoting Twitter every chance he gets

Because that's not stupid or counterproductive in any way.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, it's good to see admin here doing his part to further the demise of Twitter by promoting Twitter every chance he gets

Because that's not stupid or counterproductive in any way.
I am quite sure the one or two people I cause to join Twitter will turn the tide in Elmo's favor!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So because it's a thread about the twitter files....that must mean this is the place for you to spam retarded tweets and refuse to discuss any of them?

Do you notice how other people are communicating about what they are posting?

I guess we are just seeing your collection of twittered thoughts that you've adopted and you have nothing beyond that. What is your goal here? Is this some "muh tweets r better than ur tweets" thing? Because nothing you are posting here is adding to anything.

You are doing nothing but showcasing the disturbing and hate fueled collective meltdown being had by a bunch of puppets who dont even seem to know what is even happening.

And somehow Trump tweeting to people to be peaceful is incitement but accusing MTG of being a pipe bomber and all this useless hateful vitriol is the epitome of peace and unity.

This is how radical Islamists think. They claim to be a religion of peace fighting for peace. What they dont outright say is they firmly believe peace can only be had when they eliminate all the infidels. So everyone who rejects their beliefs has to be eliminated....either be conversion or death or imprisonment ...in order for peace to be had.

This is you. This is your party. People start seeing the dirty and underhanded shit done by your ghouls and all these demon possessed robots come in spewing lies, distortions and hatred. Not sure how you can be so blind to that except that you are choosing it.

Now is that a "rant"? It was longer than a few sentences and all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She's literally RANTING about how other people RANT. The irony...

eta: The next best irony is that she says that others have told her to give up because you're hopeless. None of them understanding that you've found "them" hopeless for ages and informs how you post. LMFAO

I'm literally typing and addressing spam.

No irony whatsoever. People have tried to have discussions with him. For a long time.

You are just confirming what we already know. You morons have places yourselves above everyone, you think you know everything, and you have no tolerance or capability to address opposing views. The minute people start expressing views you dont like or understand....you decide they are "hopeless"and start responding with nastiness and vitriol.

When someone is putting effort into communicating with you and trying to understand what the fuck you are even thinking and YOU decide they are "hopeless"......that just makes you an elitist snotty cunt who hates people over politics.

We all know absolutely none of you are able to support your own stances. None of us believe you just "chose" not to because you've applied your enlightened and fake moral authority and decided what humans are "worth it". But even if you did.....you are still disgusting hateful scum. No different than nazis or slave owners who also decided they were above others they saw as "hopeless" and subhuman.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He's ignoring and yet you gnaw at his ankles with fervor anyway. Do they taste anything like what you are imagining hunter's peepee tastes like?
The fact that he is a cowering snowflake in on him, not me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The fact that he is a cowering snowflake in on him, not me.
Why don't you just come right out and ask Elon if he'll sleep with you? On Twitter.

What's the worst he can do, call you faggot dick sucker who enjoys watermelon sized objects in his ass?

It's not like that's a secret or anything.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why even talk to the worthless piece of dog shit aidsman? Just put him on ignore and hope that faggot will get bored and fuck off.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why don't you just come right out and ask Elon if he'll sleep with you? On Twitter.

What's the worst he can do, call you faggot dick sucker who enjoys watermelon sized objects in his ass?

It's not like that's a secret or anything.
Did I create this thread, was I the one gloating that Elmo was going to show everyone Hunter's Package? Was I excited that Elmo was going to blow the lid off all the illegal shit done by the libs?

No in fact I was not the OP, I am merely a participant in the discussion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did I create this thread, was I the one gloating that Elmo was going to show everyone Hunter's Package? Was I excited that Elmo was going to blow the lid off all the illegal shit done by the libs?

No in fact I was not the OP, I am merely a participant in the discussion.

Relax. You're hormonal right now due to your pregnancy and this type of hyper hysteria will more than likely end up harming the baby growing in your man womb.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Relax. You're hormonal right now due to your pregnancy and this type of hyper hysteria will more than likely end up harming the baby growing in your man womb.
Please tell us about the Olympic Swimming Pool again!