If you're on Twitter...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"They kicked TFG off Twitter just because he tried to overthrow the Government, oh boo hoo hoo hoo!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
At what point is it the shit posting just spam?

I mean this asshole isnt discussing anything. He is just rapid fire posting tweets that he thinks prove everything we are saying wrong. No arguments or dialog.

I mean is this him finally admitting its NOT about dick pics?

He doesnt even have thoughts on this at all. He doesnt give a fuck clearly. Anything people who hate Trump say, he endorses.

This is about legitimate corruption. Sure post tweets but at least SAY something to advance a discussion.

All Admin and his ilk ever do is their best to shut DOWN discussion. Mostly by shit posting insults and low info sound bite style bullshit. He literally just spam posted like 8 tweets in a row with NO commentary or any of his own thoughts. This whole page is Admin having some cognitive seizure and flipping out trying to meatsheild oligarchs for suppressing our free speech and manipulating information.

I mean yeah Admin....we know shills and NPCs exist. Have you read the comments where people are destroying them with facts? Do you even have thoughts of your own anymore?

These are the people that call us stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well this thread is done.

This is truly the level of discourse they can manage. Nothing but hate filled and mindless parroting.

Admin has no idea what is even going on. He just sits and waits for shills to give him his "ammo" so he can run back here and spam the thread.

He doesnt take the time to read anything, understand what's being said or actually talk to anyone. Pretty much because he doesnt see anyone outside his party as human.

These people will defend anything now just out of pure hatred of "teh right". We are already into the mainstream beginning of "opposing pedophiles and child rape if right wing nazi hatred" phase of subversion and Admin, Oak and Murd are going to be defending it. Lotus will pretend it isnt happening.

Fucking sad how did we get to this place?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
All Admin and his ilk ever do is their best to shut DOWN discussion. Mostly by shit posting insults and low info sound bite style bullshit. He literally just spam posted like 8 tweets in a row with NO commentary or any of his own thoughts. This whole page is Admin having some cognitive seizure and flipping out trying to meatsheild oligarchs for suppressing our free speech and manipulating information.

I wouldn't know what he's been doing because I still have him on Ignore.
The thread looks fine to me.

lulz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn't know what he's been doing because I still have him on Ignore.
The thread looks fine to me.

lulz

Fair enough lol

He is firing off tweets with machine gun regularity that say nothing and adding no commentary....soo...

I should just put him on ignore too.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Fair enough lol

He is firing off tweets with machine gun regularity that say nothing and adding no commentary....soo...

Sounds about right and reinforces my decision to make him and his partner in slime go bye-bye.

I should just put him on ignore too.

I'm normally the last person to tell someone else what to do but yeah, you should do that. Heh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not surprising a democrat would threaten prison against someone challenging their party legally.

They like wiping their ass with peoples rights. They really do want everyone who opposes them or fights back against their authoritarian bullshit thrown in prison.