"The levant belongs to Israel!" "No it belongs to Palestine!"

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Whatever happened to land belonging to whoever conquers it?

Land doesn't "belong" to any particular group of people just because they inhabited it previously.

whether designated as a group by ethnicity, language, culture, etc, at the end of the day, a plot of land is owned by whoever occupies/governs it.

"But... but the 2 kingdoms of Israel! Da jewz where there 4 ever! And... And da twelve tribes, folx!"

Yes, they where. Then the levant was conquered by the Romans. After that the Byzantines held it, until the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphates conquered it. Then it was held by mamluks, and then ottomans, etc.

It is utterly pointless to argue that a specific group of people are entitled to a plot of land just because they at one time inhabited it.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well sure, but just not America. America was made by and for us real Americans!

6fe8ce47f4ddd162c20a60e642ee87f9b2c98d4d.jpeg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Whatever happened to land belonging to whoever conquers it?

Land doesn't "belong" to any particular group of people just because they inhabited it previously.

whether designated as a group by ethnicity, language, culture, etc, at the end of the day, a plot of land is owned by whoever occupies/governs it.
Precisely, and that has been noted many times, and why I don't understand so many objections to Jews being lords of the land of palestine - which they are. It's just the way human history works.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Oh, and since the statement was, the Levant belongs to Palestine, when are all of those artificially created muslim nations going to return it to palestine? LoLz

Locator-map-Levant.jpg

13269.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Precisely, and that has been noted many times, and why I don't understand so many objections to Jews being lords of the land of palestine - which they are. It's just the way human history works.

They didn't conquer it. The Europeans gave it to them.

Also, we are in an era of international laws

If we want to go back to conquest, what might the future hold?

More world wars.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you make an accusation, shouldn't you have support evidence, Hatshitzbutt (Queen of derrrrNilez)?
.. I mean, I would be on much firmer ground saying you hate whitey and see Jews as white so...Israel baaaad..

But I don't advocate for the slaughter of Whites like you do Muslims.

Not once.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
But I don't advocate for the slaughter of Whites like you do Muslims.

Not once.
So you say.....but your posts over the past dozen and a half years say otherwise.
.. 3rdly - disliking muslims does not equate to liking Jews etc etc.
..and I still am waiting for the specifics, the support for your theory. Details, Cleophatra. Details.

PS: I know that in your black and white world that disliking one means liking the other, only it really doesn't.
You lack "noir" in the cinematic sense.

Last edited:

Marvin

Factory Bastard
genocide? cool word. i'm all for it.. for like 90% of the world's population. the 10% earned the right to be alive and free to do whatever they please

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
genocide? cool word. i'm all for it.. for like 90% of the world's population. the 10% earned the right to be alive and free to do whatever they please
It is awesome, and considering that we are all one race there is no genocide if a man is left standing. Werd, Marv.

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️

They also have relied on support from the USA and UK for a large portion of their wars since they gained independece from the British Empire.

Before the modern israeli state and british occupation, the levant was ruled by islamic nations for around 600 YEARS STRAIGHT.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
They also have relied on support from the USA and UK for a large portion of their wars since they gained independece from the British Empire.

Before the modern israeli state and british occupation, the levant was ruled by islamic nations for around 600 YEARS STRAIGHT.
...and? really nothing in geologic time, neither much in anthropologic time.
Not the first time pointed out - 55K years ago in "palestine" Neandethals were overwhelmed by "out of Africa" types who were so incurious as to have taken 200K years to say: Hey what's over there? Let's go take a look.?