Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You sound like you're all achy, Breaky.

Butthurt?

Damn right I'm a sweet transvestite! Except I'm far sexier than Dr. Furter!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, VF is a smaller, you could say more intimate, venue but it's a good place to go to when you hunger for more intelligent discourse than BF's trademark fat lames, fag lames, and hoary political "No YUo!'s" can provide.

Just sayin'.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, VF is a smaller, you could say more intimate, venue but it's a good place to go to when you hunger for more intelligent discourse than BF's trademark fat lames, fag lames, and hoary political "No YUo!'s" can provide.

Just sayin'.
Really? That’s not the impression I got when I ventured there 8 years ago. It was an uninviting shit_hole with crappy membership. No need to reply, you won’t convince me otherwise.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Just sayin'.
Really? That’s not the impression I got when I ventured there 8 years ago. It was an uninviting shit_hole with crappy membership. No need to reply, you won’t convince me otherwise.
Place sucks. End of

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory can I hack user X avatar with this please

lND1uSn.jpg

:LOL3::LOL3: Thanks

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done, Dinkies.

Too much shit going on in my life right now. I don't need it online too.

Breakfall wants a three-member forum? Let him have it.

I got better things to do with my time, anyway.

It's been a slice, brah.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done, Dinkies.

Too much shit going on in my life right now. I don't need it online too.

Breakfall wants a three-member forum? Let him have it.

I got better things to do with my time, anyway.

It's been a slice, brah.
WTF man, please reconsider mate... I know forum life can get stale but we're gonna try and put things in place to make the board a better experience for all... Break just likes to explode now and again, he's my bro and a good guy inside, so are you, I don't know if you like me or not but I think you're a good guy that can have a bit of banter without getting messy... The "fuck this" feeling will pass and then you won't want to come back because you said you were leaving... Just stay fs fella =(

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
RAVEN Avatar Hack Attacks Flynn.

ST9MvqI.gif

Expires 5/12/22 @ 11 am EST

And Shitstain Dovey says "no one reads my posts."

Looks like I upset Raven who allegedly said she was leaving the forums. Sorry if you're butthurt, Raven. The hacked avatar will expire, but my beating of you and your tepid "friends" will continue.

#FACT