Forum Deportation Raid - Biggie Smiles - May 14, 2022

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Getting ready to pay them now. Another ignorant assumption from a fool stuck in Detroit
Not hardly. If you live in a foreign country, you arent paying your fair share of American Taxes. You dont see Saint Trump bailing on America!

As if you know what you’re talking about.
Wow, 2 replies for the same post! I Win!!!!
According to the Monster this is a consistent with forum laws

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’ve proved your a moron many times here.
Get back to America and pay your taxes, dead beat.
what about the warrants

for the... well... you know

I pay lots of taxes, because I make lots. I don’t have to file until June, and I get a 10% discount for living in another country. Stub works here as a punching bag. Preforms his duties well. The pay doesn’t exist.
People like you always complain when CONs get a tax break. You're a giant hypocrite for taking ANY tax breaks!

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Another new example of leftist teachers PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.

seems like you can't wait you fucking gimped out fucker of wit ...... ffs sexualizing kids is all YOU DO and where there's smoke there's fire you filthy degenerate, no wonder you fucks are tryna normalize the convo, I feel BF is too late the pedos have taken over

You've been whinging for years about being called "Bathtub Jaws, 20,000 leagues under pisses bath water, Mr Bubbles " etc now that you've been successful in having it censored you're calling everybody else one??

seems like you can't wait you fucking gimped out fucker of wit ...... ffs sexualizing kids is all YOU DO and where there's smoke there's fire you filthy degenerate, no wonder you fucks are tryna normalize the convo, I feel BF is too late the pedos have taken over

You've been whinging for years about being called "Bathtub Jaws, 20,000 leagues under pisses bath water, Mr Bubbles " etc now that you've been successful in having it censored you're calling everybody else one??

I still dont get why you touched yer maws dead puss instead of what most people do which is call an ambulance yoo filthy FUCKKER

That's fuckin awful man... :facepalm:

fucking goof, completely normal what you say tho right pill popper ?

That comment was just nasty filth, I shared with you as a "mate" that my mum had passed and you're spouting out the very worst shit imaginable to try to upset me, why? You've got no loyalty since we're talking about it, if I told you anything about myself that you could twist it would be all over the board, if you do it with me you'd do it with ANY member, people should note that...

Is this a parable about people that have been sent into exile?

No, I'm not a wise old man yet but people should take note... It's like a friend that starts talking to you about another shared friend with some nasty shit then talks to him/her like besties all happy "mate" this "Bro" that, I'm like if you're doing that to them you're more than likely talking shit about me! Avoid that fucker in future! I've got plenty buddies in life but only 3 real friends that I know would do anything they could for me and vice versa, those fuckers are important to me, their friendship means a lot to me...

wow you just explained like everyfucking body in the werld ...

I don't do that, I know plenty people that wouldn't pretend to like someone and bitch about them, you're for sure the type to do that so maybe the good people you've met have sensed the danger with you and disappeared...

yer a realtime idiot arent yeh ??/ ffs retard you said you have friends and keep a small portion of those friends closer than others you dimwit ... like what EVERYBODY does you overly dramtic retard LOL does the term BEST FRIENDS mean anything to you ?? my god yer a dum blonde

So I'm not ALLOWED to talk about what my life experience with friends is like after you said everyone in the world was the same, they talk about you negatively behind your back? Real friends don't do that lol mine don't anyway, could bet my left leg they don't... Why are you always mean and miserable?

Do you turn the lights on after sex by opening the car door ?? just wanna know if you suffer the same as a dumb blonde

Says the retard that couldn't resist posting to get banned ahhaahahahahaaa we had you as number 1 to get banned when the thread was posted and you did:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: you just couldn't resist like a moth to a light that gets burned but you have at least 30 IQ points above moths haha Dumb ass!!! "why did I do that" bet you were seething!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you bet I was seething ??? are you fucking stupit er wat ? LOL I posted not somebody else el retardO what the fuck did I think was gonna happen ffs I feel like you tiptoe around the medicine cabinet as to not wake the sleeping pills you thick bellend LOLOL this is new side of you I've never seen before LMFAO yer a daft twat AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIMPLETON !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

The 80's called, it wants its joke back! Yeah, you posted in that thread because you want to cancel yourself then when you saw "banned" the first 6th and 10th time you tried to log in you defo thought "great, why the fuck did I do that?" hahahahaha You strop around the place moaning as if you're forced to be here, you ain't bozo! :LOL3: "A side you've never seen before" aye right dick cheese, such a whiner who's mean to people so mean and disgusting it's tragic to see...

ha ha you high, ?? I posted in a post and get banned thread but I thought a pizza was going to be delivered you cocksuck LOLOL.

get a grip man ... preferably not on yer mates knob :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I still dont get why you touched yer maws dead puss instead of what most people do which is call an ambulance yoo filthy FUCKKER

That comment was just nasty filth, I shared with you as a "mate" that my mum had passed and you're spouting out the very worst shit imaginable to try to upset me, why? You've got no loyalty since we're talking about it, if I told you anything about myself that you could twist it would be all over the board, if you do it with me you'd do it with ANY member, people should note that...

No, I'm not a wise old man yet but people should take note... It's like a friend that starts talking to you about another shared friend with some nasty shit then talks to him/her like besties all happy "mate" this "Bro" that, I'm like if you're doing that to them you're more than likely talking shit about me! Avoid that fucker in future! I've got plenty buddies in life but only 3 real friends that I know would do anything they could for me and vice versa, those fuckers are important to me, their friendship means a lot to me...

I don't do that, I know plenty people that wouldn't pretend to like someone and bitch about them, you're for sure the type to do that so maybe the good people you've met have sensed the danger with you and disappeared...

yer a realtime idiot arent yeh ??/ ffs retard you said you have friends and keep a small portion of those friends closer than others you dimwit ... like what EVERYBODY does you overly dramtic retard LOL does the term BEST FRIENDS mean anything to you ?? my god yer a dum blonde

So I'm not ALLOWED to talk about what my life experience with friends is like after you said everyone in the world was the same, they talk about you negatively behind your back? Real friends don't do that lol mine don't anyway, could bet my left leg they don't... Why are you always mean and miserable?

Do you turn the lights on after sex by opening the car door ?? just wanna know if you suffer the same as a dumb blonde

Says the retard that couldn't resist posting to get banned ahhaahahahahaaa we had you as number 1 to get banned when the thread was posted and you did:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: you just couldn't resist like a moth to a light that gets burned but you have at least 30 IQ points above moths haha Dumb ass!!! "why did I do that" bet you were seething!:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

you bet I was seething ??? are you fucking stupit er wat ? LOL I posted not somebody else el retardO what the fuck did I think was gonna happen ffs I feel like you tiptoe around the medicine cabinet as to not wake the sleeping pills you thick bellend LOLOL this is new side of you I've never seen before LMFAO yer a daft twat AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIMPLETON !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

The 80's called, it wants its joke back! Yeah, you posted in that thread because you want to cancel yourself then when you saw "banned" the first 6th and 10th time you tried to log in you defo thought "great, why the fuck did I do that?" hahahahaha You strop around the place moaning as if you're forced to be here, you ain't bozo! :LOL3: "A side you've never seen before" aye right dick cheese, such a whiner who's mean to people so mean and disgusting it's tragic to see...

ha ha you high, ?? I posted in a post and get banned thread but I thought a pizza was going to be delivered you cocksuck LOLOL.

do you think being a drooling fucktard has anything to do with this uncanny desire of yours to spaz hug any post you see?

asking for someone who is studying the effects of nuclear waste on morons born of goat rape.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

do you think being a drooling fucktard has anything to do with this uncanny desire of yours to spaz hug any post you see?

asking for someone who is studying the effects of nuclear waste on morons born of goat rape.

Yoo raped a goat ?? ffs I thought it were Donkdeys :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yoo raped a goat ?? ffs I thought it were Donkdeys :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
calm down candy man lolz

shawt stuff still hugging the only angle you have from down there huh ....ha ha ha ha ha ha WERK IT BOI !!

506b0c4cade0d0a5e10e3778122113da.gif

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
@Lokmar yoo just know an American woman would tell 'em to go fuck himself AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He has to get the subservient bitches from strip poles around the werld LOL

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of libs cried out and ejaculated and then fell silent. I fear something terrible has happened.

I on the other hand missed this development entirely, including when I finally did have a moment in the late afternoon to pop in here. My bad, I fear.

The first question that pops into my mind is, whatever will poor Dovey do for guidance and support to provide the all-important "we" in her own thread jacking, having only poor Raven to help her steer? I expect to derive some entertainment from that.

As for Biggie Madz, he'll probably have to interrupt a few of the scripts he has running 24/7 as parts of his master plan for site dominance and destruction. It reminds one of the time he got server-level locked out of Valhalla.

Should be a fun week.
Something tells me she will be just fine.

The gymnastics they require to avoid addressing direct points is impressive.

and
What are the odds that during biggies exile libs will take advantage of the peace and quiet to thoroughly discuss the successes and accomplishments of Joe Biden in the politics forum?
Probably roughly equal to the vast number of posts and wordgasms extolling the favorite policy initiatives from the Trumptard's for Trump.
so basically don't dont have jack shit good to say about biden

lol -- knew it

Don’t worry… no one wants a mad black woman in office.

But it could be worse.. they could be lining up for Trump tramp stamps and just in time for summer.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What are the odds that during biggies exile libs will take advantage of the peace and quiet to thoroughly discuss the successes and accomplishments of Joe Biden in the politics forum?
Probably roughly equal to the vast number of posts and wordgasms extolling the favorite policy initiatives from the Trumptard's for Trump.

lol -- knew it
Hey Brain Sturgeon, who comes here for serious and intentioned dialogue about stuff, could you link me to these weighty discussion here at Bad Factory and can you do that from the Kiddies Play Pen?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol -- knew it
Hey Brain Sturgeon, who comes here for serious and intentioned dialogue about stuff, could you link me to these weighty discussion here at Bad Factory and can you do that from the Kiddies Play Pen?
*burp* you said something, cock licker?

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

lol -- knew it
*burp* you said something, cock licker?
Enjoy your meltie dumbfuque

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard

lol -- knew it

I wouldnt call any priase of Biden "serious and intentioned dialog".

I'm typically not moved by segregationists, though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Oerdin

I became involved with this movement after the Treyvon Martin murderer acquittal. What’s unfortunate is that BLM is a worthy cause tarnished by greed. Money is the root of all evil.

Thankfully, I donate my time to causes such as these. I make it a point to only donate money to underprivileged children organizations that I cannot otherwise support through a donation of my time/skills.

I hope criminals such as these are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I wouldnt call any priase of Biden "serious and intentioned dialog".

I'm typically not moved by segregationists, though.

I find it entertaining that you'd even quote the phrase "serious and intentioned dialog" as though you were fluent in such a thing.

I just take these comments as a sign I'm on the right track.

No offense. If I was on the wrong track, rational and respectful correction would be easy. All you guys ever bring is personal insults and lies.

Do better.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Guess what else I do…

I coach 10-13 yo black girls to play softball and I use my time as a coach to pump positivity and pursuit of higher education into their little forming brains.

I donate to a number of worthy causes each year. BLM was a blip on that radar…

It is the most disturbing encounter I have ever had with the police as a law abiding citizen.