Forum Deportation Raid - Biggie Smiles - May 14, 2022

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
The dancing was amusing tho

It’s almost as if a deep rooted guilty conscience won’t allow them to call a spade a spade

Most entertaining

When it comes to "serious and intentional" discussion, few things are more entertaining than watching you ham-fistedly trying to prop Dove up while discoursing on shit Murdock clearly understands far better than you do.
[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

as are the racist undertones
Who’s racist?

You’re asking me to give a personal opinion here. You’re demanding that I make that judgement without conducting due diligence with respect to the evidence of the case. That’s your first mistake. Twitter is not evidence btw.

Do you need someone to agree with you so we can both growl in disgust over a non-profit that has garnished negative media attention? Because otherwise I seriously doubt that you’re looking for my actual answer here.

The question teeters on an ethical violation devoid of the ideal observer theory… which is based solely on the relation between morality and impartiality. Therefore, I do not and will not answer important questions based on my feelers or political affiliations.
I'm not demanding anything.

You were asked a simple question.

if you want to dance and wiggle, then dance wiggle, but don't blame me cause you're out of breath and no one but you is impressed with your two dollar jargon.

You have demanded that I form an opinion on a random tweet shared by a poster with a known political affiliation and suspected agenda several times in this very thread now.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So what I gather after scanning the last dozen or so posts, is that Stubby is a pathological lair with a deformed skull and a brokeback, he also has voice like Rosie Perez, and he is in meltdown to think about his poor behavior.

Does that about sum it up?

5a885c5fdac4dfa92035a03a04d3c669.jpg
^^ Looks like "BabyPumperAlert!" shit, cunt. You need banned.
Maybe you two girls should get a room, if you're going to be scissoring.
you quoted him as he was quoting you

so basically you just called yourself a girl and said you're thinking about scissoring with Lokmar :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s almost as if a deep rooted guilty conscience won’t allow them to call a spade a spade

Most entertaining

When it comes to "serious and intentional" discussion, few things are more entertaining than watching you ham-fistedly trying to prop Dove up while discoursing on shit Murdock clearly understands far better than you do.
[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

You’re asking me to give a personal opinion here. You’re demanding that I make that judgement without conducting due diligence with respect to the evidence of the case. That’s your first mistake. Twitter is not evidence btw.

Do you need someone to agree with you so we can both growl in disgust over a non-profit that has garnished negative media attention? Because otherwise I seriously doubt that you’re looking for my actual answer here.

The question teeters on an ethical violation devoid of the ideal observer theory… which is based solely on the relation between morality and impartiality. Therefore, I do not and will not answer important questions based on my feelers or political affiliations.

if you want to dance and wiggle, then dance wiggle, but don't blame me cause you're out of breath and no one but you is impressed with your two dollar jargon.

You have demanded that I form an opinion on a random tweet shared by a poster with a known political affiliation and suspected agenda several times in this very thread now.
Link to this ""demand"" ?

* puts feet up and waits for the dance show to start once again

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

Bitches be loving my big dick, sorry about your short-cummings.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

Holiday is a bitch now? Did you catch him showering with another navyboi or something?

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

Holiday is a bitch now? Did you catch him showering with another navyboi or something?
Do not give up on your ESL classes Pedro!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
So this thread got me thinking about some of my favorite charity work, which ironically didn’t even constitute actual work.

My cousin served a tour of duty while we were in our early 20s. My godmother made me promise that I would take care of service men and women who were away from home for the holidays when I married my exhusband, who was an officer in the US Coast Guard.

Eventually my offer of Sunday dinner to any of the subordinates stuck on the boat as a single or geo-bachelor evolved into an annual holiday party in early December that my family and I hosted and invited all of our friends and Coastie families who couldn’t afford to go home for the holidays to. My house was heavily decorated for Christmas and my camera equipment came out to memorialize the festivities. Photography has been a hobby of mine since I was a little girl. I collect vintage cameras and so does my daughter. Although, her collection now includes film equipment too.

I photographed most of the families invited to these parties over the years… many of them used my photos as their family Christmas card. Most of them still reach out to me from across the US and select territories to tell me they miss me and our parties and wished I could photograph them again. I enjoyed saving these families money doing something that I love.

I am a giver and a doer. People who can’t compete with me on my level will always resort to trying to drag me down to theirs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

You could at least read the linked news article if you want more information on the scam in question.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

You could at least read the linked news article if you want more information on the scam in question.
Sayin

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

the-poster-above-5ba17d.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access
Briefly trying to update myself with all the media hype on the BLM embezzlement scandal…

My experience with forensic accounting is minimal and does not come close to federal fraud, conspiracy or extortion charges. But I digress…

You could literally flip a coin on this one:

California real estate has and always will be a solid investment. You must also consider this could be the right-wing-media machine leveraging against BLM.

If they are found guilty, I hope they reflect on the horrible wrong they have done while they repay their debt to society. But a huge house in Malibu that was claimed for the betterment of the black community isn’t going to sway me into going all in against an organization and movement that I have formerly supported.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
☠️Private Forum Access

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

what do you think I was doing lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am glad you decided to read it. Your post tried to dismiss it as simply a tweet thus why I mentioned the news article that was linked.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
We are seeing clearly how neither of you grasp any of this, how you are stuck on partisan narratives and have been very very duped.... and not only duped, but all that effort placed into making Americans hate Americans was effective with you both.

Actually, what you are "seeing" is a sort of movie you've written, wish you were directing, and are now trying to star in.

You don't know what I "grasp" because I have offered NO narrative or views of my own. As usual, you find it much easier to shove a narrative YOU have written for me into MY mouth, a narrative that is conveniently identical to Murdy's narrative (which most likely you are ALSO inventing as you type.

Seems the only thing you are seeing is a reality you have created for yourself to live in. That's what a psychotic break looks like, and I'm sorry to be the one to tell you so.

Well I'm certainly far from the only seeing what I SAID we are seeing.

Not at all to be confused with the mess of hostility and projection you decided to slap on my post, that is best applied to yourself first.

Glad I could help.

Btw.....do you have that link to this supposed "civil convo" you attempted for hours with me in which I opted for "psychotic delsuions"? Or could YOU be stuck in some reality YOU created for yourself?

Do you need assistence looking up the symptoms of a "psychotic break"? Or how about "civil conversation"? Because you avoiding questions, moving goal posts, slipping in what you think are clever insults and taking a condescending tone is NOT a "civil conversation". Also people who do not receive your one sided and condescending comments to them graciously as you think they should is not a "psychotic break".

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

Asking any of these people simple and direct questions is like trying to bathe a rabid cat.

They always respond with hostility and dramatics. The anger these people harbor towards others who question them and challange them is like an emotional impact of propaganda.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Most entertaining

[/QUOTE
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

Do not give up on your ESL classes Pedro!

Don’t post with a strangers cock in your mouth

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

Asking any of these people simple and direct questions is like trying to bathe a rabid cat.

They always respond with hostility and dramatics. The anger these people harbor towards others who question them and challange them is like an emotional impact of propaganda.

That's because your dumb ass refuses to post your garbage in the politics forum, like you've been told many times in the fucking past.

Illiterate retard.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access
Briefly trying to update myself with all the media hype on the BLM embezzlement scandal…

My experience with forensic accounting is minimal and does not come close to federal fraud, conspiracy or extortion charges. But I digress…

California real estate has and always will be a solid investment. You must also consider this could be the right-wing-media machine leveraging against BLM.

If they are found guilty, I hope they reflect on the horrible wrong they have done while they repay their debt to society. But a huge house in Malibu that was claimed for the betterment of the black community isn’t going to sway me into going all in against an organization and movement that I have formerly supported.
During the heat of the "BLM" protests, riots etc, I understood BLM to be the rallying cry for this most recent Civil Rights crises. It was later after the heat of the moment of that hot summer's days....that I ever became aware there was actually some group/organization laying claim to that phrase.

Frightened whites took that slogan as a direct threat, yes the moment the niggers said we accept and approve and are proud of being "Black"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

During the heat of the "BLM" protests, riots etc, I understood BLM to be the rallying cry for this most recent Civil Rights crises. It was later after the heat of the moment of that hot summer's days....that I ever became aware there was actually some group/organization laying claim to that phrase.

Frightened whites took that slogan as a direct threat, yes the moment the niggers said we accept and approve and are proud of being "Black"
^^^ too loser; didn't read

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access

OK, the party's of this this action are found guilty, does that erase the millions of average Americans that stood on street corners carrying signs proclaiming BLM are wrong? The verdict declares Black lives do not matter?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

They are worse then that because they are consistently dishonest and know exactly what they are doing. To compare I bathed and flea dipped my cat today and while he cried a lot and shook because getting wet scares him (as it does most cats), there was no clawing or biting, he would calm down as I pet him and spoke to him while we waited the five minutes for the flea dip to work and kill the fleas. I even held him and dropped him over my shoulder while I rinsed him off and no scratching. Animals can be better than people sometimes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

OK, the party's of this this action are found guilty, does that erase the millions of average Americans that stood on street corners carrying signs proclaiming BLM are wrong? The verdict declares Black lives do not matter?

Black lives certainly do not matter to BLM unless they can use them to grift for large amounts of cash which is never used to benefit the wider black community. Just a select few self declared communists and theor family members in order to enrich themselves.

Admin.

☠️Private Forum Access
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

They are worse then that because they are consistently dishonest and know exactly what they are doing. To compare I bathed and flea dipped my cat today and while he cried a lot and shook because getting wet scares him (as it does most cats), there was no clawing or biting, he would calm down as I pet him and spoke to him while we waited the five minutes for the flea dip to work and kill the fleas. I even held him and dropped him over my shoulder while I rinsed him off and no scratching. Animals can be better than people sometimes.
55575310.jpg

What's going o Bruh, are the step kiddos, not putting out any more?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and when you took that stranger's cock out of your mouth, then what happened, noodle neck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

I really wish I could argue this, but yeah you're right.

Trying bathe a feral cat.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The wiggling is real

lol

Who’s racist?

I really wish I could argue this, but yeah you're right.

Trying bathe a feral cat.

He literally was a feral cat caught down in Tijuana, MX which my family and I adopted. We adopted him almost two years ago at the age of 12 weeks and he has socialized well. He has become a pretty darn good and loving pet. Now, if only we could get him to stop killing and eating all the wildlife he can fit in his mouth.