X

xXx
Site Supporter
when-a-guy-way-shorter-than-you-asks-for-your-11445059.png
:LOL3::LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I personally enjoy my title of being the first person online to make that bitch refuse to post directly in my direction.

I’ll ask nicely for everyone’s opinion now…

Geez, if I did have an opinion I still might not wanna go there. This seems like a chancery action, and I'm mindful that in English common law, the first rule in chancery was that the plaintiff had to have clean hands.

If you were asking me if I'd rather meet for a drink, with or without S.O's, with you or with her, I'd choose you even though I know from conversations with Spoonie that his ass is kinda burned with you and he feels like he got sandbagged in a previous venue or two by yer powers of persuasion.

If you were asking "am I the prettiest one?" I'd seek a reassuring answer that wasn't overly concrete.

Sorry love, that's the best I can do here in this odd place.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I personally enjoy my title of being the first person online to make that bitch refuse to post directly in my direction.

Geez, if I did have an opinion I still might not wanna go there. This seems like a chancery action, and I'm mindful that in English common law, the first rule in chancery was that the plaintiff had to have clean hands.

If you were asking me if I'd rather meet for a drink, with or without S.O's, with you or with her, I'd choose you even though I know from conversations with Spoonie that his ass is kinda burned with you and he feels like he got sandbagged in a previous venue or two by yer powers of persuasion.

If you were asking "am I the prettiest one?" I'd seek a reassuring answer that wasn't overly concrete.

Sorry love, that's the best I can do here in this odd place.

Please send Peaches my best. I had always enjoyed his online company prior to running a forum with Big. I tried my best several times to undo that wrong…

I did not intend to make the post about who is the prettiest. We are quite literally the Marilyn Monroe and the Jackie “O” face of flame.

It was simply my theory as the why it got here. I can’t say I was completely shocked when he sided with her after the chalkline was drawn on the battle filed. When she impeded constantly and disruptively, I pushed back and he became defensive over things he knows are true, which was alarming.

I am selective with my tribe and I demand loyalty or I simply remove myself and my energy from that person. If you examine the efforts on both sides of either friendship, it’s clearly not my loss.

But the opinion requested was which of the 2 reasons given were her motive to run to Flea in that initial incident that sent this spiraling into an unrecoverable flatline.

xoxo m

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is Raven posting chops under the “Troll” nic?

I was wondering who that was. Hey @Murdock, it's a Trophy Alt. Put the chop in yer trophy case and take a little comfort from it.

Except Raven is the resident closeted dike of an introvert.

I hope they don’t get stuck together like toilet plungers. The sound when you pull them apart will be atrocious. Jeanie will be so jelly:LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
the opinion requested was which of the 2 reasons given

Oh, I see.

If it's a multiple choice question I think you need more than an A and a B, because there's a gestalt involved that includes other players... flea, stubby, and poofer just to name the obvious ones... so there are some triangulations. See also the linked article on the Karpman triangle which actually could be another answer in its own right.

From where I sit, the water is too muddy for me to suggest a single right answer.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is Raven posting chops under the “Troll” nic?

I was wondering who that was. Hey @Murdock, it's a Trophy Alt. Put the chop in yer trophy case and take a little comfort from it.

Except Raven is the resident closeted dike of an introvert.

I hope they don’t get stuck together like toilet plungers. The sound when you pull them apart will be atrocious. Jeanie will be so jelly:LOL3:
mad about what? @Murdock

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Your entire self-worth seems to depend on what other people think about you.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

and what is your vested interest in this venture… you trying to hook up a threesome for your stale ass… errrr, ‘em *coughs* *wimpers* sex life with that bull dog of a dyke you harnessed into epic production of an heir failure?

Suggestion: leave everything to Dove. She will lick that DNA void into submission for you. Plus D looks like a little kid nekkid and I have always questioned integrity.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you have to be so fucking hateful, Murdock??? There is absolutely no light-heartedness with you! You could come to this forum and just ignore Dovey, but you don't.(any of her haters). You come here to spill personal shit, but it only makes you look like a scornful, jealous twat! As far as me being besties with Dove, that is not true. I like her, but I certainly don't agree with her on everything politically..same with others both left and right! Stick your crumby attitude up your grouchy ass! thank you :)

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you have to be so fucking hateful, Murdock??? There is absolutely no light-heartedness with you! You could come to this forum and just ignore Dovey, but you don't.(any of her haters). You come here to spill personal shit, but it only makes you look like a scornful, jealous twat! As far as me being besties with Dove, that is not true. I like her, but I certainly don't agree with her on everything politically..same with others both left and right! Stick your crumby attitude up your grouchy ass! thank you :)

how many PM convos with her did it take for you to draw this conclusion?

don’t worry… I’ll wait….

And while we wait, I’ll play a song that embodies my enlightenment:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp.. I know this probably means nothing to you lol.. But when you're not on the hating Dovey kick.. You can be interesting.. Too bad she occupies your mind so much :/

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look, fat oinky pig lily didn't like what you said :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look, fat oinky pig lily didn't like what you said :LOL3:
Yeah.. She's been negging my shit for days..HAHA but that's okay ;) I can be a vengeful little shit.:)

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey everybody

this post serves as a public announcement to

well

let you all know that the fat loathsome pig Lily has left the internet again

forever this time.

No seriously, she did it this time.

would anyone like to join me in a gofundme account for Trump's bail money? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too bad she occupies your mind so much :/

Speaking of people whose mind is occupied by other posters so much, look who posted right after you...

Fucker has no respect for irony, nope.
My minions tell me 88% of your recent post history is dedicated to making sure my ankles are squeaky clean.

AIn't that some irony right there, monster?