Forum Deportation Raid - X - April 14, 2022

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Where is realgrimm? He deserves a medal for being a quality moderator.
:LOL3: :LOL3: You're a dead beat mom lurking on the net! GREEDY FAT CUNT!!! I bet your husband is a retard! He must be pot ugly going with a munter like you!!!
oh boy, someone very upset :LOL3:
Sure am NONCE!!! I still cannot believe to this day that you thought someone else that posted on theY was a like minded nonce like you, unbelievable that you sent that to him!!! You get your daughters to rub your junk and your exact words were "It's crazy man, they don't even ask me what it is" you sick fuck!!! All this BS you've made up won't ever cover the fact that you did that!!! :LOL3:
stop!!!!!

you're killing me

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just can’t believe that these WHITE POWDER freaks allow cuckoldry! I mean daaaaaaaaaamn! :LOL3:
Never trust a turncoat! NEVER!
I was always liberal…democracy is what makes us humane.
So, you lied to fit in with the cool kids?? Ok, NOTED!
Hahahahaaa….not quite! I dropped hints for decades. You were just a spider-legged lad back then! Lol
Whatever, you're still a turncoat who lied to fit in now you're a liberal seeking attention... Oh and this "kid" has been bossing yous for well over a decade now! FACT!

I remember when he cussed us all out, on Christmas.... ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Fuck your Xmas boi…you inbred motherfucker! Lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LOL3: :LOL3: You're a dead beat mom lurking on the net! GREEDY FAT CUNT!!! I bet your husband is a retard! He must be pot ugly going with a munter like you!!!
Sure am NONCE!!! I still cannot believe to this day that you thought someone else that posted on theY was a like minded nonce like you, unbelievable that you sent that to him!!! You get your daughters to rub your junk and your exact words were "It's crazy man, they don't even ask me what it is" you sick fuck!!! All this BS you've made up won't ever cover the fact that you did that!!! :LOL3:
wheres the pics shamps, the countess and I would like to see them you crack eyed devient LOL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I wonder if Dove knows biggly is out here by himself :LOL3:

Oh you big mad lmao

You couldn’t hold a candle to Realgrimm. He’s not emotionally stunted and does not attack members families. I’d let him mod my forum.
the very MINUTE i found out he was to be a MOD i protested EXACTLY BECAUSE OF THIS .... he is SO easy to upset and a very untrustworthy person ...

Yeah, he’s wayyyyyy too unstable. You didn’t see how bad he went off on BF when his panel got revoked. Pure comedy gold.
ha ha I missed that

Straight up threatened to spill and start another forum. Was gonna take the membership here with him. Realgrimm would neva

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I just can’t believe that these WHITE POWDER freaks allow cuckoldry! I mean daaaaaaaaaamn! :LOL3:
Hahahahaaa….not quite! I dropped hints for decades. You were just a spider-legged lad back then! Lol
ahahahahahahaha he still is, but you know, he's Ebig :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
One of yous get a flight over to me then and we'll settle this! If I was in driving distance of you you wouldn't be saying shit I assure you!!! God I'd fuckin snap your shit up!

Please, leave the hammers at home man, we all know what happened last time you took a hammer with ya, lol.
Stop sucking little boi anus Blazor! Go play a fiddle or sumting! Fucking idiot!
:Confederacy::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stop!!!!!

you're killing me

I bet yer beatin it
slag-vomit.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh you big mad lmao

You couldn’t hold a candle to Realgrimm. He’s not emotionally stunted and does not attack members families. I’d let him mod my forum.
Who cares what you think though? You're irrelevant here, you've got no say in the running of this place and we all know that causes your entitled fat ass to seethe... Greedy fat skank!!! You love a pile on so have it! The hurt in here IS REAL!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One of yous get a flight over to me then and we'll settle this! If I was in driving distance of you you wouldn't be saying shit I assure you!!! God I'd fuckin snap your shit up!
calm the fuck down LOL

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh you big mad lmao

Who cares what you think though? You're irrelevant here, you've got no say in the running of this place and we all know that causes your entitled fat ass to seethe... Greedy fat skank!!! You love a pile on so have it! The hurt in here IS REAL!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
yes we know, youve been displaying it over an over LOL Peido !

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re really turning into a paedophile! @Biggie Smiles rubbing off on ya aye!?
:Disagree:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So X, what does your catatonic wife who shits herself in the bed have to say about you getting in the bathtub with your daughter?

Does she blink an eye twice to remind you that she thinks you're a sick fuck ?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Oh you big mad lmao

I’ll beat the bark out your ass gagged and blindfolded. Whinging ass PUSSY

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Turning ?? did you not see the pics over there, you were there too

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
calm the fuck down LOL

iu
Look at you blow! You’re a fucking disappointment braaah!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So X, what does your catatonic wife who shits herself in the bed have to say about you getting in the bathtub with your daughter?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA I almost OWN you :LOL3::LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He already to fessed to posting Dead baby gore. Fucking sicko

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I was talking about RM 4000 spider legs….you’re cool X. You’re a decent bloke.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA I almost OWN you :LOL3::LOL3:
So basically she lost the ability to blink too?

that's sadz

for you

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He really is. Genuinely kind hearted.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He already to fessed to posting Dead baby gore. Fucking sicko
but thats not all ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

He really is. Genuinely kind hearted.
Thats why shamps HATES me, I am the complete opposite ... a solid individual whereas he has a greasy moostach lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter