If you're on Twitter...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Vitty seems unbiased and you couldn't do anything but squeal in response to his very well laid out thought process.

So color me unimpressed by your elephant in a tutu dance. No sale here, Ursla.

He's not unbiased. Everyone has a bias. You're too stupid for words, slunkie. Yeah, that's slut and junkie combined. Your new moniker.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And as I predicted stainboy is right on cue to flood the thread with his irrelevant spam and Hunter dick pic requests

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He's not unbiased. Everyone has a bias. You're too stupid for words, slunkie. Yeah, that's slut and junkie combined. Your new moniker.
that does not mean he did not have a very valid point which you were unable to counter due to a lack of brain power.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that does not mean he did not have a very valid point which you were unable to counter due to a lack of brain power.

Which point was that? Most of his screed was an attack on me. That's okay, it shows me how "serious" he is about his politics.

I noticed you never responded to his post about the constitution. Why is that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What relevance is that? Kushner is from an obscenely wealthy jewish family and the Democrat party receives similar sums of money from various political donors.

Save me the "no dick" emoji which you seem so fond of, I genuinely want you to explain what you mean here.
Good luck with that

He doesn't even fully understand what inspires his whataboutism spam other than he is instructed to flood the forum with it every chance he gets

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Good luck with that

He doesn't even fully understand what inspires his whataboutism spam other than he is instructed to flood the forum with it every chance he gets
Wottsa matter cat got your tongue where's the long winded werdgasm we've come to ignore from you?