Will Texas Abortion Legislation turn American Women into Democrats?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh no, Big.

SHE will tell you why you have your views, dammit. Shes evolved and enlightened and knows more about your views than you do!!!

Yeah, well that little Jedi Mind trick only works on wimps who lack the testicular fortitude to go against the grain & are frightened to stand alone

I could personally give the slightest fuck what anyone thinks about me and my views

SAME!

And THAT is what I respect and love about you ♡ only the weak ditch their values for approval or use personal attacks when they cant defend theirs.
sad that you cannot have an honest conversation with people without them resorting to personal attacks

I take as a sign of fear when they do that

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In fact, I just get a letter in the mail that I owe an adjusted 2387.00 to the feds

and NY shafted me out of 6,893.00 on money owed back to me since I didn't live there for 5 months in 2020.

Good thing I'm well off enough to say fuck it they can keep it or I'd have to jump through hoops just to get money that they will end up spending on the dregs of society. Fucking tragedy what these dems are doing to this country
I overpaid the State of IL on taxes once on a car purchase. I went to the IRS in Springfield and they straight up told me it would take a year plus legislative action to get my money back! No shit!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In fact, I just get a letter in the mail that I owe an adjusted 2387.00 to the feds

and NY shafted me out of 6,893.00 on money owed back to me since I didn't live there for 5 months in 2020.

Good thing I'm well off enough to say fuck it they can keep it or I'd have to jump through hoops just to get money that they will end up spending on the dregs of society. Fucking tragedy what these dems are doing to this country
I overpaid the State of IL on taxes once on a car purchase. I went to the IRS in Springfield and they straight up told me it would take a year plus legislative action to get my money back! No shit!!!!!
I Know, bro

I just said fuck it cause a guy like me goes through the auditing process and they're only gonna end up finding bullshit to slap me with even more owed monies. I Just said fuck it, let sleeping dogs lie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh no, Big.

SHE will tell you why you have your views, dammit. Shes evolved and enlightened and knows more about your views than you do!!!

Yeah, well that little Jedi Mind trick only works on wimps who lack the testicular fortitude to go against the grain & are frightened to stand alone

I could personally give the slightest fuck what anyone thinks about me and my views

SAME!

And THAT is what I respect and love about you ♡ only the weak ditch their values for approval or use personal attacks when they cant defend theirs.
sad that you cannot have an honest conversation with people without them resorting to personal attacks

I take as a sign of fear when they do that

It's a sign of mental and emotional immaturity. Controling people with over inflated egos, who get angry when they cant be seen as the smartest or more superior ones with the "correct" views. Challenging their views frustrates and angers them because they dont hold up. So....they attack US instead of dealing with it.

They are not going to have honest conversations because they'll never grow enough. They'll follow the "popular" view supported by mainstream culture like every single other "revolution" in history when an authoritarian regime arose.

Same level of blindness. Same intense propaganda campaigns. Same "means justify ends" thinking. Same ruthless attacks, hatred of those who oppose. Families turning on families. Et. They dont see things because they chose not to......they just like the "high" they get thinking they are better.