Will Texas Abortion Legislation turn American Women into Democrats?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
81bhckhafrq01.jpg

any responsible man would do this tbh

God forbid a woman have any plan for her life outside of raising children *rolls eyes*

and this thread and the posters proves that any child conceived outside of wedlock is FUCKED. Look at the examples being set by these “pro-life” assholes *SMH*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
30 years ago, my ex wife and I were married and we got all kinds of free shit. We got enough food where we ate very well. The only thing we didnt get was cash. My ex got her RN Degree paid for by the state. Sure, it was tough with some things....we couldnt own any cars newer than 5 years old, but the benefits were great!! I worked for cash on the side.

Of course you worked for cash and didn't declare it. You're a cheat like that.
I am. I'd cheat the government out of ALL my taxes if I could. Fuk you people.

Freeloader. So, you were always a piece of shit. Got it.
Yep. I love my money! You cunts shouldnt get to spend a dime of it!!!! EVAH!!!! Its very satisfying to earn a $100 bill and pay ZERO income taxes!!!!

Isnt it funny how they've made government theft and waste into some sacred thing?

They are fine with the government taking money from the people and wasting billions. With no accountability or oversight.

And they want the government to take MORE that they wont use right.
Once I heard John Lurch Kerry sailed his fukin yacht from some democrat ran shithole to another in order to not pay some new tax, I became totally numb to any Republican cheating taxes. Just Republicans tho!!!

Yeah just PAY it, peasent!! Dont ever question the way it's used! What you think you think you should get REPRESENTED with your TAXES?

You fool!! Buy Nancies ice cream and stfu!!! The PROGS are here to rob us and shut us up for the system!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
God forbid a woman have any plan for her life outside of raising children *rolls eyes*
You know, no one has a gun to her head forcing her to fuck promiscuously and without protection. Just sayin'

The entire concept of personal responsibility is so lost on these people that they will tantrum and stroke out before thinking it's a thing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, In Kabul Joe Talibiden's Muslim extremists won't even allow a girl to complete the fourth grade

and these liberals are crying cause they can't butcher babies for personal convenience

perspective

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me point out what is OBVIOUS to the hundreds of thousands of BAD ASS women who are defending human life today.

Leftwing "women"? Your PREMISE itself is MISOGYNIST bullshit.

Hear me, weakling bitches. Men DONT WANT ENSLAVED BREEDERS. They want ENSLAVED fuck sockets that they dont have to humanize. YOU are the HANDMAIDS.

You have bought a concept....btw a corporate concept .....in a false premise that women naturally DONT want their children (you wanna force wimmenz to gives birth!!) This....is FALSE. You've pitted women against their offspring. Something ONLY done for the benefit of a fucking MAN.

Women naturally DO want their children. From the moment a woman finds out shes pregnant, she instinctively is driven to protect that human.

It's a MALE concept....that women should be "liberated" from the "slavery" of the nature of our bodies(fuck you) and sacrifice their offspring to 1. Make a man's life easier and 2. Be more prosperous in a patriarchal setting.

You have all sold out. You've traded something powerful to be in weak whiney servitude to MEN.

You stupid, fucking idiots.

It's a man's world. Now get rid of that baby and get to work, slave.

Oh and now we have to share prison cells with men and female spaces while they prey on us so we can validate THEM. Good job. Doormats.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, no one has a gun to her head forcing her to fuck promiscuously and without protection. Just sayin'

… you’re certainly putting one against her head with an unwanted and unplanned pregnancy. Talk about the start of the zombie drug addict homeless apocalypse

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dovey be like

"I'm not here as a witness when she sees liberals"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

… you’re certainly putting one against her head with an unwanted and unplanned pregnancy. Talk about the start of the zombie drug addict homeless apocalypse
Um.... the fucking has to come before the pregnancy? hello?

Go back to sleep and holla at me when you wake up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles. let me know if my post causes any hysterical shrieking along with a resume about how these handmaids sold out their feminism to compete with men in a man's world as "equals".

It always makes me laugh when women admit to being less than what they are for male approval or some validation of their sexual and labor slavery to men.

It's all how we define ourselves, I guess. Some are influenced far more then others!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

they aren’t married and a moment of lust has to turn into a lifetime of pain and suffering for the child?

what kid of lives do you think these fatherless children live?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

they aren’t married and a moment of lust has to turn into a lifetime of pain and suffering for the child?

Dont.really.fucking.care.

Murder is a crime and it is punishable.

that's where the argument ends for me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@gie Smiles

The funniest part in all of this is you think Dove isn’t a liberal.

Lets look at what she did AFTER she found Jesus
nap time murdy.

We'll talk when you're sober

night night

for a typo? Bite me

Preaching pro-life while living a life of sin after you walk out on your husband and leave him with all of your children, most of which aren’t even his… isn’t gonna get you into heaven, asshole

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

ok Captain Save a Hoe… maybe you can use all their dead children as floaties for your Olympic size swimming pool

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
for a typo? Bite me
Your buddy seems to think they're someting big time.. so.........

Preaching pro-life while living a life of sin after you walk out on your husband and leave him with all of your children, most of which aren’t even his… isn’t gonna get you into heaven, asshole
Why do you constantly run to dovey as a crutch whenever I destroy you unsustainable and remarkably simple arguments?

Me and you are talking about murdering children. Remember?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

ok Captain Save a Hoe… maybe you can use all their dead children as floaties for your Olympic size swimming pool
Maybe? Or maybe you can put them in a fucking pipe and smoke them along with the other drugs that have turned you into a complete idiot.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe? Or maybe you can put them in a fucking pipe and smoke them along with the other drugs that have turned you into a complete idiot.

Fuck you and your slanderous claims.

I’m not the one who left my first epic marital mistake for 3 states away to save my own children from her last mistake child. I wonder how he is doing. Do you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I’m not the one who left my first epic marital mistake for 3 states away to save my own children from her last mistake child. I wonder how he is doing. Do you?
Mad?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Mad?

While I watch you scream “pro-life” in support of a women you want nothing to do with. Nah.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Mad?

While I watch you scream “pro-life” in support of a women you want nothing to do with. Nah.
I'm pro-life in support of the innocent child who is murdered at the alter of convenience. Get it right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
for a typo? Bite me
Your buddy seems to think they're someting big time.. so.........

Why do you constantly run to dovey as a crutch whenever I destroy you unsustainable and remarkably simple arguments?

Me and you are talking about murdering children. Remember?

Whenever I deatroyed her unsustainable and ignorant arguments and backed my positions?

She would start throwing you into it. Bringing up shit that has nothing to do with anything.

She thinks shes always right, that shes intellectually superior and when she cant defend her positions she lashes out with vitriol.

Instead of using effort to understand the arguments and being able to learn the facts and alter her view based on the facts. A process we welcomed and went through in order to arrive at our conclusions and rationally argue our positions.

She has a programmed narrative to peddle, the leftwing "accepted" narrative, and instead of realizing that narrative does NOT hold up to scrutiny and questioning herself(shes way too intelligent and "analytical" to be that analytical) she will instead immediately start looking for problems with US. And start making gross and unhinged judgements on us.

People in leftwing progressive states have been fed a very one dimensional way of thinking and have been fed subtle propaganda about opposition to their accepted beliefs(their partisan cult) is opposed due to people being the BAD and even EVIL ones.

Notice how CA progs are self appointed experts on even the culture of other states and think they should call shots for everyone all the time, because they are the ones capable(even though conditions in prog states show otherwise)

And until they deal with the fact that THEIR vote directly harmed womens sex based rights and women are being victimized by predators now....with even LESS advocacy in court(trans rights bitchez!) they should really STFU about smarter women saving human lives and defending female dignity.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Mad?

I'm pro-life in support of the innocent child who is murdered at the alter of convenience. Get it right.

Oh no, Big.

SHE will tell you why you have your views, dammit. Shes evolved and enlightened and knows more about your views than you do!!!

Just like she knows why I have mine. It wasnt all the nuanced and context dependent and fact based, thought out arguments I wasted time sharing....oh no.

It's because I need to PRETEND to be REPUBLICAN (even though I'm not a Republican and have said this), to get you to love me.

Otherwise I would just be blathering mindless thought stoppers, supporting cultural marxism and not caring at all about communities destroyed by violence.

I mean there has to be some idiotic reason people would disagree with progs....right? Its not the reasons they clearly, concisely provide. Nope. It's because there is something WRONG with US.

I think because they dont pay attention to anything and just fly on propaganda, they assume no one pays attention. So when you start spitting facts they get confused and big mad.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
30 years ago, my ex wife and I were married and we got all kinds of free shit. We got enough food where we ate very well. The only thing we didnt get was cash. My ex got her RN Degree paid for by the state. Sure, it was tough with some things....we couldnt own any cars newer than 5 years old, but the benefits were great!! I worked for cash on the side.

Yep. I love my money! You cunts shouldnt get to spend a dime of it!!!! EVAH!!!! Its very satisfying to earn a $100 bill and pay ZERO income taxes!!!!

Isnt it funny how they've made government theft and waste into some sacred thing?

They are fine with the government taking money from the people and wasting billions. With no accountability or oversight.

Once I heard John Lurch Kerry sailed his fukin yacht from some democrat ran shithole to another in order to not pay some new tax, I became totally numb to any Republican cheating taxes. Just Republicans tho!!!

Yeah just PAY it, peasent!! Dont ever question the way it's used! What you think you think you should get REPRESENTED with your TAXES?

You fool!! Buy Nancies ice cream and stfu!!! The PROGS are here to rob us and shut us up for the system!
So far this year, my total witholdings for gubmints services is about $40,000. Next month, I'll have paid in the maximum amount to SSI which is $8500/yr. I'd gladly cheat the government if I could but its a W2 so no way around that. LOL at this stupid cunt 'lily" lecturing me over not paying tax on cash work I did. Hell, I shouldnt have to pay more than about $20K to $25K total! Plus, at the end of the year, my wife and I usually write another check for about $7K! Its criminal what these libs take from us!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh no, Big.

SHE will tell you why you have your views, dammit. Shes evolved and enlightened and knows more about your views than you do!!!

Yeah, well that little Jedi Mind trick only works on wimps who lack the testicular fortitude to go against the grain & are frightened to stand alone

I could personally give the slightest fuck what anyone thinks about me and my views

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So far this year, my total witholdings for gubmints services is about $40,000. Next month, I'll have paid in the maximum amount to SSI which is $8500/yr. I'd gladly cheat the government if I could but its a W2 so no way around that. LOL at this stupid cunt 'lily" lecturing me over not paying tax on cash work I did. Hell, I shouldnt have to pay more than about $20K to $25K total! Plus, at the end of the year, my wife and I usually write another check for about $7K! Its criminal what these libs take from us!
Terrible ain't it? I usually reach maximum SSI withholding in early July. Unfortunately all of my income and investment income is above board or I'd be cheating every chance I get as well

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In fact, I just get a letter in the mail that I owe an adjusted 2387.00 to the feds

and NY shafted me out of 6,893.00 on money owed back to me since I didn't live there for 5 months in 2020.

Good thing I'm well off enough to say fuck it they can keep it or I'd have to jump through hoops just to get money that they will end up spending on the dregs of society. Fucking tragedy what these dems are doing to this country

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh no, Big.

Yeah, well that little Jedi Mind trick only works on wimps who lack the testicular fortitude to go against the grain & are frightened to stand alone

I could personally give the slightest fuck what anyone thinks about me and my views

SAME!

And THAT is what I respect and love about you ♡ only the weak ditch their values for approval or use personal attacks when they cant defend theirs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you have no say or even knowledge on how its wasted on bullshit.

We know the "infrastructure" bill is bailing out corps after thousands of small businesses were put out of business because of the fucking left.