Will the Texas Abortion Laws lead to an Increase of Teen Suicides in that State?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because some of them might see it as the only way out of their situations? And a lot of these girls come from troubled environments & broken homes.

Something tells me this law won't end well for many. Instead of saving lives it may end causing more deaths including the unborn child.

Anyways just a thought.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because some of them might see it as the only way out of their situations? And a lot of these girls come from troubled environments & broken homes.

Something tells me this law won't end well for many. Instead of saving lives it may end causing more deaths including the unborn child.

Anyways just a thought.

They would rather die than live in America.... same as Australia. I can't blame them. America reverting to the dark ages and not many good men. No viable good future to look forward to. People are better off dead.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

They would rather die than live in America.... same as Australia. I can't blame them. America reverting to the dark ages and not many good men. No viable good future to look forward to. People are better off dead.

There was a baby found in the garbage in my city.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They never found out who the Mother was.

So if they don't kill themselves it may also lead to a rise in infanticides like that as well.

When laws become too extreme people become extreme & resort to desperate measures.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

So if they don't kill themselves it may also lead to a rise in infanticides like that as well.

When laws become too extreme people become extreme & resort to desperate measures.

Yep, don't let your heart bleed and pray for the girl she doesn't get caught because the dark ages Americans would throw her in jail, not the wicked sperm donor.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

There will be all kinds of negative fallout from the law. It may also lead to some young women being abused by their parents or partners who are religious nuts or who have mental health issues and are pushed over the edge by the burden of a child they weren't ready for. It will certainly lead to more kids in foster care, and probably many more abused kids, and born kids who actually are killed. "Pro-lifers" do not think these things through.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.
I disagree. I think it will lead to an increase in adoption. It’s a pregnancy, not the end of the world.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

Too bad it wasnt aborted. Maybe its not too late, josephine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

Why didn't that mother get an abortion?

Its amazing legal abortion hasnt cured poverty, child abuse and baby dumping. In fact these issues have only gotten worse. Is it really difficult to see how a low view of human life could fuel a low view of human life?

Why is it okay for parents to force teens to get abortions? Because that's what happens more often than anything else when teens get pregnant.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.
I disagree. I think it will lead to an increase in adoption. It’s a pregnancy, not the end of the world.

No it won't. Westerners can adopt in India and Asia surrogates to have their own biological children and babies fostered out for money. It's very different today.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

No it won't. Westerners can adopt in India and Asia surrogates to have their own biological children and babies fostered out for money. It's very different today.
What I meant was, if young mothers are forced to go to full term and not wanting the baby, that they’d just give their babies up for adoption.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It isn't OK for anyone to force an abortion. No one is advocating that @Dove?

It happens constantly.

Most women getting abortions dont really want it. This gets pointed out all the time. The irony of it, because women will say....just like I did..."I dont really have a choice".

And most admit they wouldnt have done it if they knew the truth about development and if they had some help. Two bits of info actively suppressed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Teen suicides are already at an all time high, thanks to unnecessary lockdowns.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

we already have solid statistics on unwanted pregnancy that confirms only 4% are adopted

It is much more likely that these women will end up on welfare and fall down a dismal hole of poverty that leads to drug use… and the child will inevitably become abused/neglected and end up in part of the already horrific child services system.

NO THANKS!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I cringed when I thought of all the abused and neglected children forced into lockdowns with no break from the chaos that school provides *tears*

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

we already have solid statistics on unwanted pregnancy that confirms only 4% are adopted

It is much more likely that these women will end up on welfare and fall down a dismal hole of poverty that leads to drug use… and the child will inevitably become abused/neglected and end up in part of the already horrific child services system.

NO THANKS!

I think, if adoption was more affordable, and the government/state gave more incentives to parents wanting to adopt, instead of incentives to abort, it would make the world a better place.

If a pregnancy is unwanted, there are plenty of precautions to take beforehand, the "day after", or even in the first couple months.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I cringed when I thought of all the abused and neglected children forced into lockdowns with no break from the chaos that school provides *tears*

There was so much going on.

It teared me up too, knowing kids couldnt see their friends and have fun and be kids.

A lot of adults went through that crap too, with abusive spouses or spouses that were cheating before going into lockdown and couldnt cheat anymore. A lot of divorces happened I think lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

I think, if adoption was more affordable, and the government/state gave more incentives to parents wanting to adopt, instead of incentives to abort, it would make the world a better place.

If a pregnancy is unwanted, there are plenty of precautions to take beforehand, the "day after", or even in the first couple months.

The state will support abortion because they recognize that women with children on welfare remain on welfare and then create a child who will then rely on welfare. It’s a vicious cycle that we refer to as welfare raised in Cali.

Adoptions are expensive because there is a legal relinquishing and awarding of rights that is an extensive process. Also, I don’t know many people who are willing to pay that kind of money for the undesirable unborn child of an obviously unfit mother.

Honestly, if you’re against abortion don’t have one and don’t ever ask a woman to have one. It’s that simple.

I have never had one and I never will.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It teared me up too, knowing kids couldnt see their friends and have fun and be kids.

A lot of adults went through that crap too, with abusive spouses or spouses that were cheating before going into lockdown and couldnt cheat anymore. A lot of divorces happened I think lol.

It was hard on everyone… especially the parents of elementary school aged children trying to work from home.

children need socialization for healthy development

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

The state will support abortion because they recognize that women with children on welfare remain on welfare and then create a child who will then rely on welfare. It’s a vicious cycle that we refer to as welfare raised in Cali.

Adoptions are expensive because there is a legal relinquishing and awarding of rights that is an extensive process. Also, I don’t know many people who are willing to pay that kind of money for the undesirable unborn child of an obviously unfit mother.

Honestly, if you’re against abortion don’t have one and don’t ever ask a woman to have one. It’s that simple.

I was "welfare raised". It made me not want to raise a kid like that, made me want to work harder.

I dont support my state's abortion laws. They allow a fully born child to be aborted on the table. They "will keep the child comfy til the mother decides". This is a law that just happened in the past couple years. This year, they took away the requirement that the parents have to hear the heartbeat before deciding to abort. Monsters.

I think any abortion after the first trimester is murder.

Yes, the adoption process is long and expensive, which is why a lot of parents that want to adopt, cant. Me being one of those parents.

Its the same way for the Mexicans that want to come here legally. Process is long and expensive, so they go another route.

Too much fucking red tape, and greed.

And SELFISH MOTHERFUCKERS!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was hard on everyone… especially the parents of elementary school aged children trying to work from home.

children need socialization healthy development

I felt so bad for the kids.

Think of it, nearly 2 years, thats over 10% of their childhood right there, gone.

It was real hard on me too. Im a social butterfly lol. And at a time I was coming out of my Winter depression, suddenly Winter was extended, into the next Winter. I was also alone through the whole thing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

I was "welfare raised". It made me not want to raise a kid like that, made me want to work harder.

I dont support my state's abortion laws. They allow a fully born child to be aborted on the table. They "will keep the child comfy til the mother decides". This is a law that just happened in the past couple years. This year, they took away the requirement that the parents have to hear the heartbeat before deciding to abort. Monsters.

Yes, the adoption process is long and expensive, which is why a lot of parents that want to adopt, cant. Me being one of those parents.

Its the same way for the Mexicans that want to come here legally. Process is long and expensive, so they go another route.

I don’t condone that. Up to 14 weeks for anyone regardless of circumstances is all I will back and that’s just because of health issues and it’s so ass backwards here that most men are able to bail and have zero responsibility.

Most of these women wouldn’t qualify to give up their children in a private addition. A decent family isn’t going to want to risk issues with a state adoption either.

I’m proof that having an unplanned child out of wedlock doesn’t work even if you get married. I had my daughter at 18 (I was on the pill) and sacrificed 12 years of my life in a failing marriage to save my children from a single parent household.

We need to go back to focusing on a healthy marriage before children are considered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

Everything that can be done to get women aborting is done. It's a big business that pulls in billions and politicains even make money off of it.

The people that argue for this have no fucking clue. None. They just repeat bumper sticker mantras because it's been so well marketed as "rights". All it is is a legal thing you can buy.

Pro choicers will stomp right on the backs of women who have been coerced, exploited, forced by parents or pimps(with no report of rape btw) and talk about some woman they were friends with who told them they "made the right decision at the time" and lived a productive life.

They think they are fighting for something. They are really fighting for corporate elites to continue brutalizing human beings for profit.

If they cared about women they would fucking LISTEN to women. All they give a fuck about are people who say what they want to hear or echo their opinions back to them. Start talking about what it's really like? They either ignore or attack.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a lapse in faith during an emotional and difficult decision to have an abortion doesn’t give you the right to force feed your religion or views on anyone. Health and medical issues are private and this is supported by our Constitution, which makes NO mention of God and for good reason.

This decision is between the woman, their medical provider, partner and God. It’s none of our business.

I’m sure every woman who even considers abortion an option regrets getting pregnant to begin with.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know a case worker here who's told me some women have 2 abortions in the same 30 day period. Fuck, I didnt even think that was possible. Bitches be using the scrape as a first line of birth control!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

Have a little more faith in humanity.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

Have a little more faith in humanity.

sorry, not sorry… but I’ve seen enough babies and toddlers murdered by their mother’s umpteenth boyfriend while she watches to last me a lifetime already

Knack

Freedom of conscience
OrqD.gif
A9hz.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

I don’t condone that. Up to 14 weeks for anyone regardless of circumstances is all I will back and that’s just because of health issues and it’s so ass backwards here that most men are able to bail and have zero responsibility.

Most of these women wouldn’t qualify to give up their children in a private addition. A decent family isn’t going to want to risk issues with a state adoption either.

I’m proof that having an unplanned child out of wedlock doesn’t work even if you get married. I had my daughter at 18 (I was on the pill) and sacrificed 12 years of my life in a failing marriage to save my children from a single parent household.

We need to go back to focusing on a healthy marriage before children are considered.

14 weeks sounds about right to me.

My mom and dad got married early, when she was 15. I was born the month after she turned 16. They got divorced when I was 1, and I went to live with my great grandparents and my great aunt til I was 5.

I did not want my son to grow up without both parents either. Certain things happened though (she cheated, then got cancer and died).

Totally agree! Healthy marriage! Thats what is wrong with a lot of these young adults today, they were not parented properly.