Will the Texas Abortion Laws lead to an Increase of Teen Suicides in that State?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
true story -

theres a tribe in africa where every yr they have a night when all the kids that reached adolescence get nekkid and the boys chase the girls like a game of tag until they catch one, then they have sex

its not rape, more a shits n giggles sort of thing in their culture

anyways, any pregnancies that result, they have this one sacred tree the girls will climb and jump off of while landing on their butts over and over until the miscarriage happens
Bullshit...there’s muti from the singoma for that. You seppos are way too gullible. Stick with ‘Merican twisted truths. Love you for trying though. Xx

yup. i saw a doc on it yrs ago, showed the girls getting body painted beforehand and then later on, jumping off the tree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
true story -

theres a tribe in africa where every yr they have a night when all the kids that reached adolescence get nekkid and the boys chase the girls like a game of tag until they catch one, then they have sex

its not rape, more a shits n giggles sort of thing in their culture

anyways, any pregnancies that result, they have this one sacred tree the girls will climb and jump off of while landing on their butts over and over until the miscarriage happens
Bullshit...there’s muti from the singoma for that. You seppos are way too gullible. Stick with ‘Merican twisted truths. Love you for trying though. Xx

yup. i saw a doc on it yrs ago, showed the girls getting body painted beforehand and then later on, jumping off the tree
Giddy!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because some of them might see it as the only way out of their situations? And a lot of these girls come from troubled environments & broken homes.

Something tells me this law won't end well for many. Instead of saving lives it may end causing more deaths including the unborn child.

Anyways just a thought.
I disagree. I think it will lead to an increase in adoption. It’s a pregnancy, not the end of the world.

...like this?

...in the good old days they put unwanted children in orphanages as many countries were full of them.

I suppose the lucky ones got adopted

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Because some of them might see it as the only way out of their situations? And a lot of these girls come from troubled environments & broken homes.

Something tells me this law won't end well for many. Instead of saving lives it may end causing more deaths including the unborn child.

Anyways just a thought.
I disagree. I think it will lead to an increase in adoption. It’s a pregnancy, not the end of the world.

...like this?

...in the good old days they put unwanted children in orphanages.

Yeah I was adopted.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Murdock ... American women enjoy dramatising everything.

we are 60% high fructose corn syrup estrogen psychos lol
You really are a spoilt and naive nation.

I’m a spoiled brat and proud of it:KMA:
Each to there own. Now excuse me dear, I need to do my ritual sword practice, have a coffee and some avocado on toast, and go hunting for some surf. Xx

I’m my fathers only daughter… so it’s not my fault lol

Avocado on sourdough toast is my FAVE omg <3
I have one daughter and would love to spoil her, but alas, she can’t get over the fact that I left her with her two brothers and a cheating ex-wife. It was either I leave or beat the fuck out of the next ex-husband (#4) and regret my decision (for breaking him apart).

As an only daughter, do you think will she ever come around? At the moment I can’t deal with her constant negativity and feelings of abandonment. She’s a headstrong redhead with Scottish ancestry and a feminist hippie, which compounds issues. It’s one of the reasons why I practice arguing so much with LotusBottom...

Aaaaaaaaaagh...difficult daughters!

Good luck if she's Scots, Scots are stubborn, trust me lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Each to there own. Now excuse me dear, I need to do my ritual sword practice, have a coffee and some avocado on toast, and go hunting for some surf. Xx

I have one daughter and would love to spoil her, but alas, she can’t get over the fact that I left her with her two brothers and a cheating ex-wife. It was either I leave or beat the fuck out of the next ex-husband (#4) and regret my decision (for breaking him apart).

As an only daughter, do you think will she ever come around? At the moment I can’t deal with her constant negativity and feelings of abandonment. She’s a headstrong redhead with Scottish ancestry and a feminist hippie, which compounds issues. It’s one of the reasons why I practice arguing so much with LotusBottom...

Her mother’s side was Scottish. She can be as stubborn as she likes, because it was my sole income that put bread on the table raising three kids and a deadbeat wife. I wasn’t going to help finance husband #4 as well.

I’ll be waiting when she sees reason. She’s an artist...so she creates her own picture.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.

YOU PROBABLY EAT YOUR OWN CUNT DOUGH!!!!

I'D FUCKIN' EAT VAGINAL SOURDOUGH, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, NASTY BITCH!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm a goodly amount Scots. But I'm not stubborn.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I always put prosciutto on it as well. It also screams out for thin sliced tomato and a bit of sliced red onion.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

we already have solid statistics on unwanted pregnancy that confirms only 4% are adopted

It is much more likely that these women will end up on welfare and fall down a dismal hole of poverty that leads to drug use… and the child will inevitably become abused/neglected and end up in part of the already horrific child services system.

NO THANKS!

I think, if adoption was more affordable, and the government/state gave more incentives to parents wanting to adopt, instead of incentives to abort, it would make the world a better place.

If a pregnancy is unwanted, there are plenty of precautions to take beforehand, the "day after", or even in the first couple months.

The state will support abortion because they recognize that women with children on welfare remain on welfare and then create a child who will then rely on welfare. It’s a vicious cycle that we refer to as welfare raised in Cali.

Adoptions are expensive because there is a legal relinquishing and awarding of rights that is an extensive process. Also, I don’t know many people who are willing to pay that kind of money for the undesirable unborn child of an obviously unfit mother.

Honestly, if you’re against abortion don’t have one and don’t ever ask a woman to have one. It’s that simple.

I have never had one and I never will.

I was "welfare raised". It made me not want to raise a kid like that, made me want to work harder.

I dont support my state's abortion laws. They allow a fully born child to be aborted on the table. They "will keep the child comfy til the mother decides". This is a law that just happened in the past couple years. This year, they took away the requirement that the parents have to hear the heartbeat before deciding to abort. Monsters.

I think any abortion after the first trimester is murder.

Yes, the adoption process is long and expensive, which is why a lot of parents that want to adopt, cant. Me being one of those parents.

Its the same way for the Mexicans that want to come here legally. Process is long and expensive, so they go another route.

Too much fucking red tape, and greed.

And SELFISH MOTHERFUCKERS!

They allow a fully born child to be aborted on the table? What does that mean, please?

Baby come out vagina, baby get killed.

That is utter bullshit. Where do you come up with this bullshit?

Im not lying Lotus. Governor Northam did this shit.

I am so sorry to read about all that you have been through, Blazed. Wow.

Also, please post evidence of this fully born abortion stuff, and also understand that if it did happen, it was a crime. That is not abortion. That is murder.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

we already have solid statistics on unwanted pregnancy that confirms only 4% are adopted

It is much more likely that these women will end up on welfare and fall down a dismal hole of poverty that leads to drug use… and the child will inevitably become abused/neglected and end up in part of the already horrific child services system.

NO THANKS!

I think, if adoption was more affordable, and the government/state gave more incentives to parents wanting to adopt, instead of incentives to abort, it would make the world a better place.

If a pregnancy is unwanted, there are plenty of precautions to take beforehand, the "day after", or even in the first couple months.

The state will support abortion because they recognize that women with children on welfare remain on welfare and then create a child who will then rely on welfare. It’s a vicious cycle that we refer to as welfare raised in Cali.

Adoptions are expensive because there is a legal relinquishing and awarding of rights that is an extensive process. Also, I don’t know many people who are willing to pay that kind of money for the undesirable unborn child of an obviously unfit mother.

Honestly, if you’re against abortion don’t have one and don’t ever ask a woman to have one. It’s that simple.

I was "welfare raised". It made me not want to raise a kid like that, made me want to work harder.

I dont support my state's abortion laws. They allow a fully born child to be aborted on the table. They "will keep the child comfy til the mother decides". This is a law that just happened in the past couple years. This year, they took away the requirement that the parents have to hear the heartbeat before deciding to abort. Monsters.

Yes, the adoption process is long and expensive, which is why a lot of parents that want to adopt, cant. Me being one of those parents.

Its the same way for the Mexicans that want to come here legally. Process is long and expensive, so they go another route.

They allow a fully born child to be aborted on the table? What does that mean, please?

Also, please post evidence of this fully born abortion stuff, and also understand that if it did happen, it was a crime. That is not abortion. That is murder.

Oh I've been through MUCH more than all that lol. But thanks.

As far as ol' Blackface Northam, here ya go.....

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then ‘Physicians and the Mother’ Could Decide If It Lives

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D.) commented Wednesday about a controversial 40-week abortion bill and in so doing said the law allows an abortion to take place after the infant's birth.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

Oh I've been through MUCH more than all that lol. But thanks.

As far as ol' Blackface Northam, here ya go.....

Northam on Abortion Bill: Infant Could Be Delivered and Then ‘Physicians and the Mother’ Could Decide If It Lives

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D.) commented Wednesday about a controversial 40-week abortion bill and in so doing said the law allows an abortion to take place after the infant's birth.

"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.
President nigger supported this shit when he was in illinois politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

It means if the neonate is born alive, they are llow him/her to just die. Even with the "born alive act".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

...in the good old days they put unwanted children in orphanages as many countries were full of them.

You realize a lot of that was more because the parents died? Either in child birth or from a disease that we now have vaccinations for? Or influenza?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t condone this in this slightest… I think it’s savagely barbaric. What kind of woman would opt to kill her own baby after giving birth *barfs in disgust*

But are you really surprised? Talk to any vet and they will tell you that show dog breeders have been doing this for centuries. Now we are overpopulated, and running out of natural resources while bumble bee conservation and climate control are not even on the agenda of most people on this planet.

But talk to any parent… and I mean a REAL parent… and they will tell you that children are a life sentence. Historically, we have seen families like the Kennedys have had their children institutionalized and lebotomized. Life is becoming more and more outrageously expensive. I am sad to say that I’m not surprised this is on the table.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

You realize a lot of that was more because the parents died? Either in child birth or from a disease that we now have vaccinations for? Or influenza?

They had brothels & whore houses back then too. And of course many married men in those days had secret mistresses & they went along with it because it was the only way for them to survive. Plus then as now, youths fooled around.

I think back in the day if the parents died the children moved in with relatives or grandparents took care of them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

They had brothels & whore houses back then too. And of course many married men in those days had secret mistresses & they went along with it because it was the only way for them to survive. Plus then as now, youths fooled around.

I think back in the day if the parents died the children moved in with relatives or grandparents took care of them.

I’m watching Harlots on Hulu right now and I’m BLOWN away. If you want a good periodical piece that shows how corrupt the patriarchy actually was… then this is the show!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

It was mostly poverty and death.

And our life expectancy is much longer today. It was definately not like today where see a rise in children being raised by grandparents. If families had smaller homes and were poor they would have to send their children to an orphanage. They were absolutely not a bunch of "unwanted" kids.

There isnt a stigma on single motherhood/out of wedlock babies anymore either. There hasnt been.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
*cough* BULLSHIT

Babe Ruth is one example of a child who was not wanted and placed in an orphanage.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

I’m watching Harlots on Hulu right now and I’m BLOWN away. If you want a good periodical piece that shows how corrupt the patriarchy actually was… then this is the show!

Do you often base your political views on works of fiction?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

huh? The story line includes birth control and undesired women being murdered by the social elite, Biggie dual

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

NO THANKS!

I don’t condone that. Up to 14 weeks for anyone regardless of circumstances is all I will back and that’s just because of health issues and it’s so ass backwards here that most men are able to bail and have zero responsibility.

Most of these women wouldn’t qualify to give up their children in a private addition. A decent family isn’t going to want to risk issues with a state adoption either.

I’m proof that having an unplanned child out of wedlock doesn’t work even if you get married. I had my daughter at 18 (I was on the pill) and sacrificed 12 years of my life in a failing marriage to save my children from a single parent household.

We need to go back to focusing on a healthy marriage before children are considered.

14 weeks sounds about right to me.

My mom and dad got married early, when she was 15. I was born the month after she turned 16. They got divorced when I was 1, and I went to live with my great grandparents and my great aunt til I was 5.

I did not want my son to grow up without both parents either. Certain things happened though (she cheated, then got cancer and died).

Totally agree! Healthy marriage! Thats what is wrong with a lot of these young adults today, they were not parented properly.

damn… you’ve been through A LOT!

Lol, you have NO idea!! lol

my parents were young too… my mom was 15 and my dad was 17 when they met and they were married in January 77 and I came into the world that following May… my paternal grandmother, who was a virgin on her wedding night, swears I was conceived on a beach and hated my mother.

My mom is only 20 years older than me and she went though a horrific depression when they divorced when I was 8.

If you were born in '77, you're barely half a year younger than me lol. Lets see, you're mom was born in '57, mine in '60. You on a beach, I was conceived on a boat! lol

My mom went through a lot too. I had a few stepdads that were assholes. The last one that was with my mom, contributed to her suicide/murder when she was 40.
Sorry to hear that brother man.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

huh? The story line includes birth control and undesired women being murdered by the social elite, Biggie dual

It is a work of fiction. Maybe don't seek "proof of the patriarchy" in works of fiction set in the 18th century. Modern data from the real world is a far better place to base your world views upon. You will reach far sounder conclusions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't see what the big deal about abortion is. If some bitch wants to off her unborn kid it ain't my business.

Well the big deal is life is either a right or it isnt. Every other right we have is rooted in a fundamental, inalienable right to be alive... but abortion (aside from being brutal, inhumane and exploitive) degrades that right and makes us nothing more than someone else's choice.

Why are you devaluing your own life? See the big deal? You have a right to be here and be alive, regardless of how your mother (or father) thought. That right is inalienable....meaning human beings like the stupid government do not grant it to you, but they are obligated to preserve and defend it. Not profit off human death and fear.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways just a thought.

...like this?

It is a work of fiction. Maybe don't seek "proof of the patriarchy" in works of fiction set in the 18th century. Modern data from the real world is a far better place to base your world views upon. You will reach far sounder conclusions.

you are free to watch it or not watch it… but making some asinine accusation that I’m “basing my political views” on a periodically correct show on Hulu is as absurd as most of your other posts… so…..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes she will come around. Get real with her. Dont give up letting her know you are there.

You are gonna get shit tested because once daddy rips your heart out.....its never fully healed.

:/

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I don't see what the big deal about abortion is. If some bitch wants to off her unborn kid it ain't my business.

Well the big deal is life is either a right or it isnt. Every other right we have is rooted in a fundamental, inalienable right to be alive... but abortion (aside from being brutal, inhumane and exploitive) degrades that right and makes us nothing more than someone else's choice.

Why are you devaluing your own life? See the big deal? You have a right to be here and be alive, regardless of how your mother (or father) thought. That right is inalienable....meaning human beings like the stupid government do not grant it to you, but they are obligated to preserve and defend it. Not profit off human death and fear.

Oh shit! I forgot this was your trigger issue.

never mind ...

But if you do put Liberty first, foremost and always, then some other broad's pregnancy should even be an issue for you.