Now a word from CountKitler, the BF forum Mascot...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
countkitler.jpg

I am of course referring to the Billy Bullshit merchant Mutantini, Alfred "Regan" Ashford & Flynn the schizo shim.

Mutantini has been MIA since being lured for his monthly shower and unwittingly finding himself inside one of my patented gas chambers.

SIxFvnX.gif

The Flynn consortium sank to a new low yesterday by making unforgivable "jokes" about Break's deceased mother, behaviour which even the Honduran hog cannot condone or excuse, so something tells me that toxic fuck's days are numbered on here...

prddit2.jpg

And the mentally disturbed cross-dresser Regan has been shamed and exposed for not only pretending to be women online several times over the years, but for making up a bullshit story about his sister posting with him on the forums, a tale similar to a character in an old Resident Evil game, where a wealthy aristocrat dresses up as his twin sister.

OIP.zAiRf5mLj2oOdcCFoi5jEgHaEv

Then of course there's the hilarious avvy hacks courtesy of @EmperorDiLF , which have caused much seething & panty rage-soiling.

All in all, these 3 unwanted forum pests have been BTFO'd hard over the last few days, to the point where net death is almost inevitable.

Congratulations and celebrations are in order, soon BF will be rid of these unwelcome forum cancers.

stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-gif-1.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What an EPIC THREAD!!

Already [THREAD WORTH: 525,000.00 USD]

Congrats Aryan!!!

Alfred “Regan” Ashford is a proud SUPER SISSY. Never thought about his cumming out as a Chick with dick.

And then there is Flynn! That selfie of his T-Buddies relaxing on the couch is sick!

Yeah, the dieded all.

No One

Factory Bastard
What an EPIC THREAD!!

Congrats Aryan!!!

Alfred “Regan” Ashford is a proud SUPER SISSY. Never thought about his cumming out as a Chick with dick.

And then there is Flynn! That selfie of his T-Buddies relaxing on the couch is sick!

Yeah, the dieded all.
This is why we voted for you.

Great job.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What an EPIC THREAD!!

Congrats Aryan!!!

Yeah, the dieded all.
This is why we voted for you.

Great job.
:AssKisser: