Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
giuliani.jpg

giphy.gif

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow. A older guy fixes up his belt and a much younger Trump shows no signs of bigotry or being uncomfortable with the LGBTQINFINITYPLUS1 set before it even became a trendy thing.
You're wondering what would happen if you were room service, right? Would you have the yarbles to grab his zipper or nah?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh yeah, at least I don't live in Awestralia! You fooking limp wristed fgt.

We don't want you to live in Australia.

We're all full up on greasy salt and pepper haired elderly cock suckers (the Greeks were here in the 1950's after all)...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know Rudy dressed in drag and Trump sniffing him is something most people find hilarious, right?

No one finds it offensive because no one has a problem with drag.

None of you who are so hateful and judge based on your biases and with stereotypes don't even understand what the problem even is. None of you ever actually listen or attempt to understand. You can't empathize nor care about other human beings. It's your way and if any one addresses the harm its causing and will keep causing you just plug your ears and pull out all your labels you use to justify dismissing others and our very valid concerns.

If you make your opposition am enemy or a dragon to slay you can make yourself feel good about harboring hatred and avoiding the reality of what you support.

I've never been nasty to anyone simply because they disagree with me. I think conversations on important issues is very important and civil discourse is fundamental to a healthy democracy. But I'll absolutely dole it right back out when someone is nasty and hateful towards me. You guys expect to be treated far better than you treat others and that's not gonna happen.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh. A hard week this was. Over now, though.

Planning on tanning my balls over the next coupla days.

I'm tired, I'll admit. Might be getting too old for this shit.