but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is funny

"Rasheen Aldridge, a state representative and one of the organisers of the march, said that crossing onto Portland Place should be considered an act of civil disobedience. "Just like in many disobedient protests, even in the 60s, you break laws, make people feel uncomfortable. We're not doing anything where we're hurting anyone or putting anyone in danger,"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
."

Right so they acknowledge they were tresspassing on private property and engaging in civil disobedience, and its SUPPOSED to make people "uncomfortable".

And they clearly succeeding frightening people and are all shocked that that guns were brandished. "We were not hurting anyone!" Right you just intentionally trespassed, acted in a threatening manner and are now expecting people to just somehow KNOW you are not going to harm them. And after months of the country watching "defund police" rioters fucking HARM people.

They are such moronic gaslighters. Its infuriating. You wanna make people uncomfortable? Go ahead. And take the consequences and accept the fact people have a HUMAN RIGHT to protect themselves from your antagonist ass.

They admit they are out to scare people, but play victim when those people respond. We are supposed to let ourselves be brutalized.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
273682994_355129423325730_2328435954710825398_n.jpg

If only they had just obeyed the law!

Yeah people who protected their property from a mob who was threatening them.

They learned the hard way to not trust dems!
People who freaked the fuck out because black people were walking by their house to go stand vigil in front of someone else's house. Just because they're white and assholes, doesn't mean all blacks want to kill them.

It was a mixed race mob of people who broke into a gated community and were threatening them.

You pair that with the insane violent riots that follow these mobs and its completely reasonable to fear them and want to protect yourself.

They didnt harm anyone. They just made it clear they would protect themselves. That's a right we all have.

I love the total lack of empathy you guy have towards people who have been beaten brutally and attacked by these mobs and how you never condemn their violence towards innocent people.....but when innocent people protect themselves you guys get all righteous and condemn them for protecting themselves.

The demonstrators didn't harm anyone, either.

They broke down a locked gate and threatened to kill people but backed down when it was clear their would be victims had the means to fight back. So fuck you and your lies.
Citations needed asshole fucker face, piss, shit, snot, blow job. So why did the Bar Association yank his innocent as a lamb law license again?

You are stupid with shit for brains but even you can't be this stupid. So you simply must be lying like you normally do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
273682994_355129423325730_2328435954710825398_n.jpg

If only they had just obeyed the law!

Yeah people who protected their property from a mob who was threatening them.

They learned the hard way to not trust dems!
People who freaked the fuck out because black people were walking by their house to go stand vigil in front of someone else's house. Just because they're white and assholes, doesn't mean all blacks want to kill them.

It was a mixed race mob of people who broke into a gated community and were threatening them.

You pair that with the insane violent riots that follow these mobs and its completely reasonable to fear them and want to protect yourself.

They didnt harm anyone. They just made it clear they would protect themselves. That's a right we all have.

I love the total lack of empathy you guy have towards people who have been beaten brutally and attacked by these mobs and how you never condemn their violence towards innocent people.....but when innocent people protect themselves you guys get all righteous and condemn them for protecting themselves.

The demonstrators didn't harm anyone, either.

They broke down a locked gate and threatened to kill people but backed down when it was clear their would be victims had the means to fight back. So fuck you and your lies.
Citations needed asshole fucker face, piss, shit, snot, blow job. So why did the Bar Association yank his innocent as a lamb law license again?

You are stupid with shit for brains but even you can't be this stupid. So you simply must be lying like you normally do.

From what I've read, the people just walked in and the gate was broke at some unknown point after they had entered.

They still trespassed and were still threatening the residents though.

I have no fucking sympathy for them. Our rights to protect ourselves are more important. If they dont want guns pointed at them, they need to leave people alone and not set out to terrify others.

You can see the intruders stopped in front of their house. Like they stopped there. If they were that worried and were not out to hurt anyone....why didnt they keep fucking walking? THEY were the intruders. THEY stood there and antagonized people who clearly wanted to be left alone. THEY are not victims.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have legitimate diagnosed PTSD. So if you decide to "break laws" and make me "uncomfortable"....it doesnt take more than an average IQ to understand that could easily result in BOTH of us getting injured.

I'm just sayin. I'm the person that would floor it if your mobs decided to attack my car and hold me hostage and oh well for whoever I hit while I'm fleeing.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I have legitimate diagnosed PTSD. So if you decide to "break laws" and make me "uncomfortable"....it doesnt take more than an average IQ to understand that could easily result in BOTH of us getting injured.

I'm just sayin. I'm the person that would floor it if your mobs decided to attack my car and hold me hostage and oh well for whoever I hit while I'm fleeing.

That was you waving that pistol at the scarey black people strolling by your house?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That was you waving that pistol at the scarey black people strolling by your house?

Do you live around blacks and I don't mean one or two I mean lots of them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well first it was a mixed crowd. Second....they were tresspassing and threatening them.

You guys really are completely devoid of empathy and entitled arent you?

And no, I'm much.....MUCH better with a fire arm than the McCloskeys are. I hope they get proper fire arm training after that. You never "wave" a gun like that.

At a few points they were pointing their guns at eachother. It was painful to watch.

I'd have had them dancing in the street.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why are you such a cuck? Do you think you're some tough negro defender? hahahhaa!
7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

I need the name of that one Black Women, that apparently is the voice of all Black People? kthnxby

Funny how you use that "logic" when it suits you eh? cockboy...

Dafuq, put down the crack pipe little man.

hahaaha stealing Flynns lie are we, do you think that does anything to me? haha "little man" I'd fuckn SNAP you in two fahget! FACT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why are you such a cuck? Do you think you're some tough negro defender? hahahhaa!
7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

:D

Is that nigs playing or is it a piss take?

That's Type O Negative ffs. You dont know Type O?

I'm SHOCKED. You better crank it! It's actually mocking the mainstream anti white narratives.

I don't like that type of music lol

You DONT like metal?!

The fuck is wrong with you? Lol. Fix that. :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

I need the name of that one Black Women, that apparently is the voice of all Black People? kthnxby

Speaking of crack pipes......how about that Biden crack pipe program?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

Yea, they're in full denial on that shit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

Sounds far out there man, gimme some fax on that bowl sheeit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

You're a nigger cawk sukin faggit. FACT!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

7FQernL.png
NQ0PJrl.jpg

You're a nigger cawk sukin faggit. FACT!

Would you like a Cigar to suck on between your passionate lips?