but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's bizarre as hell how the Democrats have gone from supporting a pro-white movement, to becoming outright anti-white racists...

There's evidently been some drastic changes to the party's leadership over the years.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's bizarre as hell how the Democrats have gone from supporting a pro-white movement, to outright anti-white racists...

There's evidently been some drastic changes to the party's leadership over the years.

Just tactic changes.

Looks at the results of Democrats leadership and the impact its had on black citizens. They are liars.
They want to make it impossible for black people to arm themselves, they want police defunded and they are very weak on crime. Welfare programs have people stuck in poverty.

The Democrats hate school choice. Now they want to pump CRT and Equity into kids brains to make sure racism is never dead. They have black people voting FOR policies that harm them using fear mongering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Clearly there weren't any Jews in the Democrat party back in the 1920's or whenever it was they supported the Klan lol.

Once the 15th was ratified, the racist dems(who voted against that and civil rights btw) knew if they couldnt stop them from voting....they could get the black vote and destroy them with policy.

You can literally go back in history and point out each move that hurt the black family and the community. And anytime another party criticizes it, that criticism is met with hysterical accusations of racism and gaslighting. Like voter ID laws being racist.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
273682994_355129423325730_2328435954710825398_n.jpg

If only they had just obeyed the law!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah people who protected their property from a mob who was threatening them.

They learned the hard way to not trust dems!
People who freaked the fuck out because black people were walking by their house to go stand vigil in front of someone else's house. Just because they're white and assholes, doesn't mean all blacks want to kill them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aidsman lying again? Say it aint so!!!!!
yep... lying and sucking cock. Even before his morning coffee
napoleandynamite-kip.gif

Who, check out the sick do rag on Baldy Pauncho!
so you're sucking cock with a doo rag on now?

represent for black history monf, white boi

Are you OK?
don't forget to wipe your chin when you're done sucking cock, white boi

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What did they base their decision to bar her from opening an account on?

Yeah, we do not know the whole story. You slow-thinking cunt.

Where did we all read that before?

If she was belligerent, that could be the reason she was refused service.
I'm not placing any "blame" yet. You are so eager to place blame on the bank with a simple accusation.

There were more.

All along the same theme: "We do not have the details."

They didn't provide a good argument, imo.

They did not even try to provide a good argument. If they are going to be sued, every statement will have to go through a lawyer.

Fuck you are stupid.

They cant think past placing blame. Leftists are very one dimensional.

They wanna jump on a bandwagon and just blame the tellers for racism. Without even hearing the other side of thinking about other possibilities.

And if we dont do the same, we are blaming her.

Theyll tell you what you think. The amount of empathy they have is pretty impressive, isnt it? They cant or wont empathize or try to understand others. They just assign racism to these tellers, and let us know how we are and how we think. And complain if we do the same to them....go figure.

That post is very familiar. I feel like I've read it 538 times before. And that I've dreamt about it, too. Or had nightmares about it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
napoleandynamite-kip.gif

Are you OK?
Do people really think your schoolyard repetitive drivel is amusing? life must be simple when your surrounded by people who expect very little out of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People who freaked the fuck out because black people were walking by their house to go stand vigil in front of someone else's house. Just because they're white and assholes, doesn't mean all blacks want to kill them.

It was a mixed race mob of people who broke into a gated community and were threatening them.

You pair that with the insane violent riots that follow these mobs and its completely reasonable to fear them and want to protect yourself.

They didnt harm anyone. They just made it clear they would protect themselves. That's a right we all have.

I love the total lack of empathy you guy have towards people who have been beaten brutally and attacked by these mobs and how you never condemn their violence towards innocent people.....but when innocent people protect themselves you guys get all righteous and condemn them for protecting themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
napoleandynamite-kip.gif

Are you OK?
Do people really think your schoolyard repetitive drivel is amusing? life must be simple when your surrounded by people who expect very little out of you.

I attempt discourse with you everyday and your responses to me are pretty repetitive school yard level drivel.

Just sayin.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
says the cock sucking meme spammer with neverending TDS... whut :LOL3:

dry your eye snowflake

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, we do not know the whole story. You slow-thinking cunt.

Where did we all read that before?

If she was belligerent, that could be the reason she was refused service.
I'm not placing any "blame" yet. You are so eager to place blame on the bank with a simple accusation.

There were more.

All along the same theme: "We do not have the details."

They didn't provide a good argument, imo.

They did not even try to provide a good argument. If they are going to be sued, every statement will have to go through a lawyer.

Fuck you are stupid.

They cant think past placing blame. Leftists are very one dimensional.

They wanna jump on a bandwagon and just blame the tellers for racism. Without even hearing the other side of thinking about other possibilities.

And if we dont do the same, we are blaming her.

Theyll tell you what you think. The amount of empathy they have is pretty impressive, isnt it? They cant or wont empathize or try to understand others. They just assign racism to these tellers, and let us know how we are and how we think. And complain if we do the same to them....go figure.

That post is very familiar. I feel like I've read it 538 times before. And that I've dreamt about it, too. Or had nightmares about it.

And yet it still goes unaddressed. Even though your hundreds of posts about "CONs" that say the same thing get direct responses.

I say what I see. It's the major reason I wont align myself with that. That and I oppose big government.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See how Democrats lie and try to break down the rule of law so they can selectively use it for highly partisan reasons.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was a mixed race mob of people who broke into a gated community and were threatening them.

You pair that with the insane violent riots that follow these mobs and its completely reasonable to fear them and want to protect yourself.

They didnt harm anyone. They just made it clear they would protect themselves. That's a right we all have.

I love the total lack of empathy you guy have towards people who have been beaten brutally and attacked by these mobs and how you never condemn their violence towards innocent people.....but when innocent people protect themselves you guys get all righteous and condemn them for protecting themselves.

The demonstrators didn't harm anyone, either.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How many times did the gun queens get slapped by the Negroes?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the upside a race grifting BLM founder of the TN BLM chapter is going to jail for six years for voter fraud.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How many times did the gun queens get slapped by the Negroes?
Them niggers should have been shot dead. Breaking in and demonstrating in a neighborhood should at least get you doused with gas and lit on fire!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They broke down a locked gate and threatened to kill people but backed down when it was clear their would be victims had the means to fight back. So fuck you and your lies.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They broke down a locked gate and threatened to kill people but backed down when it was clear their would be victims had the means to fight back. So fuck you and your lies.
Citations needed asshole fucker face, piss, shit, snot, blow job. So why did the Bar Association yank his innocent as a lamb law license again?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know. The people were armed to make sure they didnt.