but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I learned about negroes being sold as farm implements by Englishmen on the docks of American ports way back in the Bronze age when I was in school.

It's never been hidden, as far as I can tell.

But Leftist vermin are filled with hate to the point that every "white" person must be "de-whited" so "whiteness" will whither away. (Yes, I actually heard a nigger "professor" say exactly that.) This is the essence of CRT "theory."

"Whiteness" is the problem, you see. Therefore, if you follow the rhetoric to it's logical conclusion, all "white" people must be exterminated.

... any Leftist vermin piece of America-hating filth care to debate me on the issue?
the left is too chicken shit to hold a debate so they dance wiggle and roll

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
CRT Black History is not just about slavery.

It's about the ensuing 100 years post slavery. And those years are glossed over in schools.

You are a liar. It was all extensively covered. No one objects to that people object to telling kids all white people and only white people are oppressors and all non-white people are all victims.

No, it is not.

What a comeback. You really showed him!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
071721.op.dnt.mcgrathtoon.jpg

See?

Even the kids know CRT is the wrong books.

Its fucking amazing....AMAZING....how none of you "educated" people have no idea that the history of slavery in the country is in fact taught in history.

My daughter did a whole fucking report on it. In the 5th grade.

So you guys have no problem with destroying education with you ghoulish level of ignorance about this CRT curriculum, but your ignorance regarding what is already taught.

It figures this would come from someone who called a statue of Fredrick Douglas and Abraham Lincoln "Confederate monuments"

I guess if you dont care about girls being raped in school......you wouldn't care about thier education either. As long as your narrative is being pushed, you dont really give a fuck.

If you guys were well read in history....you wouldnt be supporting any of this bullshit to begin with.

Your daughter did a report on slavery in the 5th grade? Wow. Racism has been solved and ended. How amazing!

And, indeed, I don't care if girls get raped at school. Not at all. But how did you know that about me and all my lefty friends?

Leftists: "Why do you guys hate the thought of your kids learning about how slavery was bad? You guys dont want your kids to learn hostory!!'

CON: "They already teach history in school, slavery is taught in like...5th grade history. My kid did a report on it in 5th grade. If you guys dont know what's taught in school maybe leave it alone?

Leftist: "OH your kid learned about slavery in school?! Well IT DIDNT SOLVE RACISM!!!"

Do pushing those fucking goal posts ever get tiring?

Do you get how overwhelming narcissistic you need to be to try to "solve racism"? Lotus people send thier kids to school to get a basic education to prepare them for adult life. The purpose of school is NOT whatever leftwing crusade it hot that election cycle. These are little human beings....not fucking chess pieces.

And that wasnt even the topic or point. CRT isnt history, we dont need it in order to teach history we have already been teaching for years. People who believe the race narratives of CRT are brainwashed with an ideology, now they want to spread thier racist religion in school. Its NOT "teaching history".

And put down the cross. You wont purge sin from the world. You just spread hate and harm trying. You dont high jack schools, push material that causes poisonous conflict and use children to "solve racism". If you guys have done anything? You've CAUSED more racism.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One report on slavery is meaningless. In California, all 4th graders used to have to make a model of a California mission. Does that mean any of them learned in detail about the history of the Catholic Church in California, or understood its impact? Give me a fucking break.

They dont need that in fucking regular school. Primary is to give them a basis for a continued education later in life if they WANT to learn that.

Why the fuck would kids need to learn that?

More so with the fact our academic scores are behind a handful of other countries?

How did those same kids do in math and literacy? Science?

The problem is you view education as a tool of political influence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem is you view education as a tool of political influence.

So true. Modern schools and universities have turned into liberal indoctrination centers.

They dont do anything that supports children getting a good basic education.

We need to do something about these shit inner city schools that doesnt involve throwing MORE money at them. They waste what they already get.

School Choice would help this.

Literacy and basics need to be strengthened. All these people fucking care about is thier politics and how they need to use children for thier political purposes. To "solve racism".

So high jacking schools, pushing this ideology that "whiteness" is some force of "oppression", and gaslighting parents, trying to get parents treated as domestic terrorists, destroying school districts is going "solve racism"?

They dont give a shit about solving anything. They whole line of bullshit is just turning everything into absolute shit and inspiring hate and violence. They dont give a fuck about the kids and they really do not care about "racism". Its just a tool they use to destroy communities.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how the usual idiots never rebut any positions with evidence. Like the mindless NPCs they are they just regurgitate the talking points they were programed with and never actually refute any evidence.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Notice how the usual idiots never rebut any positions with evidence. Like the mindless NPCs they are they just regurgitate the talking points they were programed with and never actually refute any evidence.
GTFO! The Evidence you provide comes wrapped in tin foil, you brainwashed buffoon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
GTFO! The Evidence you provide comes wrapped in tin foil, you brainwashed buffoon.
You should wrap your prolapsed asshole up in tin foil and toss it in a fire, faggit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or shat out of Andy Ngo's ass that Overdone scoops up and slurps.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You should wrap your prolapsed asshole up in tin foil and toss it in a fire, faggit.
You mention prolapsed asshole frequently, It is always on your mind, what's up with that Lumpy?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mention prolapsed asshole frequently, what's up with that Lumpy?
You're gay, thats whats up, faggit. Prolly from so much time spent in the gavy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

At least he put his life on the line for the country, unlike cowards like you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Are you just going to huff and puff in obscure chatrooms, or are you going to actually go and civil war on something?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cowerdly keybored warriors gonna cowered.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
248056328_249540807217926_3934539547767860663_n.jpg

Fax people.

That's all lies though.

See there is no point trying to have an honest discussion about the content that is....understandably....causing conflict because you guys just lie and gaslight and attack people who dont want thier kids brainwashed into a racist cult.

You guys even lie about what history has been taught in schools. When we have kids in school and know.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I built the Standard Missiles he stretched his prolapsed asshole over. That was service to the country while he was sailing around some dudes asshole.

PS. me working for General Dynamics was probably more than you ever did for the nations defense!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's such a gaslighting meme, too.

First, CRT is not teaching history. In fact, CRT ends up dropping history. Nothing about nazi Germany is included. Nothing about communists regimes(wonder why), and writings from MLK and Maya Angelou are dropped.

Basically it trashes history and starts a very cultists focus in EVERY subject that teaches kids "whiteness(lol) is evil, POCs are oppressed, capitalism is evil".

And anyone can see this by looking at the material.

Also....literally NO ONE has ever said looking back on history should never upset anyone and always make them "proud" or "happy". That's a strawman

It's just nothing but lies from liars who dont even care about kids to begin with until they are tools to promote a political cult.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Historically, this will always be the case with the Republitards….

The legal term “gag order” stems from pre civil war governmental level issues where representatives from the south were trying to prevent any and everyone from speaking out against slavery…. In a nation that prides themselves on freedom of speech nonetheless.

They want to deny it exists and don’t want ANYONE to talk about it while they try to strong arm us into submission so they can force feed their religious beliefs on us all.

That side is a fucking joke that slaps democracy in the face… here is proof:

They support the assassination of US citizens… especially those who support civil rights;

Indefinite detention of US citizens at the discretion of the president;

Arbitrary justice;

Warrantless searches; and

The expanded security system, just to name a FEW.

In essence, we are no longer FREE.