but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Historically, this will always be the case with the Republitards….

The legal term “gag order” stems from pre civil war governmental level issues where representatives from the south were trying to prevent any and everyone from speaking out against slavery…. In a nation that prides themselves on freedom of speech nonetheless.

They want to deny it exists and don’t want ANYONE to talk about it while they try to strong arm us into submission so they can force feed their religious beliefs on us all.

That side is a fucking joke that slaps democracy in the face… here is proof:

They support the assassination of US citizens… especially those who support civil rights;

Indefinite detention of US citizens at the discretion of the president;

Arbitrary justice;

Warrantless searches; and

The expanded security system, just to name a FEW.

In essence, we are no longer FREE.

Fascism is taking root.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't know Murdy had prescription benzos. Sounds like DiazaPAM talking. Maybe three or four of them.

do not insult my sobriety, Gurk

and don’t take my stances so personal…. I would rather be disliked for who I am than liked for what I’m NOT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't know Murdy had prescription benzos. Sounds like DiazaPAM talking. Maybe three or four of them.

She thinks democrats beat Republicans in the civil war. And I'm not kidding.

It's like programmed trash in their heads. There is something very wrong....deeply disturbed in their heads. They live in an alternate reality.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They actually shit canned a bunch of history in this CRT bullshit.

Even writings by Maya A and essays by MLK have been chucked in favor of this marxist "black power" shit.

MLK actually opposed black supremacy so it makes sense they cut out his essays.

We are just taking a very sharp turn in a very bad direction.

America ought to just get history for Blacks and for Whites.
Make it optional drop it as a compulsory subject, and then offer it as a series of Extension courses that can be viewed or taken online or by tele correspondence.

Take yer pick - a CRT version

or

The Traditional White Man's version

It might be an appropriate way to salvage some of whatever sanity America has left.

Both Left and Right in America are nutty these days and are on the verge of devouring themselves, society, their society and each other.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They actually shit canned a bunch of history in this CRT bullshit.

Even writings by Maya A and essays by MLK have been chucked in favor of this marxist "black power" shit.

MLK actually opposed black supremacy so it makes sense they cut out his essays.

We are just taking a very sharp turn in a very bad direction.

America ought to just get history for Blacks and for Whites.
Make it optional drop it as a compulsory subject, and then as a series of Extension courses that can be viewed or taken online or by tele correspondence.

Take yer pick - a CRT version

or

The Traditional White Man's version

It might be an appropriate way to salvage some of whatever sanity America has left.

Both Left and Right in America are nutty these days and are on the verge of devouring themselves, society and each other.

We need to just teach actual history and boot the partisan groomers out of the school system.

There shouldnt even BE "Black history". Its American history. Fredrick Douglas, MLK, every black hero of history is an AMERICAN.

Enough with their demonic and dehumanizing division. They treat black people like a different species.

We NEED a national divorce. There is NO reasoning or working with these people. None. Let them go have their secular humanist communist cult. Good luck and may Stalin be with them....but the rest of us shouldnt have to be forced into their hateful ideologies.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

and don’t take my stances so personal…. I would rather be disliked for who I am than liked for what I’m NOT.

He didn't used to take all this so personally.

I have always liked Gurk… but I’m an entirely different beast online compared to who I was way back when…

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

It's not personal, dear, you just sound like a whack is all.

And congrats on your sobriety,

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
2177c8d536032d175bfa78d50dec9d828d7e29efd67860a67e04e76fe94c662c_1.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The legal term “gag order” stems from pre civil war governmental level issues where representatives from the south were trying to prevent any and everyone from speaking out against slavery…. In a nation that prides themselves on freedom of speech nonetheless.

They want to deny it exists and don’t want ANYONE to talk about it while they try to strong arm us into submission so they can force feed their religious beliefs on us all.

They support the assassination of US citizens… especially those who support civil rights;

Arbitrary justice;

Make it all better by getting raped and stabbed in the neck by a nigger. If you dont, you're a racist bimbo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this about black peepoe and white guilt?

Did you actually read that? :LOL3:

I didnt. They are psychotic and disconnected from reality and the only racist people in the country.

Watch this

Watch how this convo goes when Candice starts discussing her tweet about how dems are racists. The woman starts interrupting, gaslighting and arguing Candices point about the woman asking her (Candace) how she feels about the skin color of people in the WH and NOT her thoughts on policy.

These people just do not get it. It's a racist cult.

And white boy Admin here called Candice Owen's a race traitor. As if that's even in the realm of an appropriate thing to ever say.

And this jack ass seriously thinks he gets to call other people racists.

Look how they blather about institutionalized racism without even realizing dems/progs literally run ALL the institutions. They blame and attack workers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didnt. They are psychotic and disconnected from reality and the only racist people in the country.

Watch this

Watch how this convo goes when Candice starts discussing her tweet about how dems are racists. The woman starts interrupting, gaslighting and arguing Candices point about the woman asking her (Candace) how she feels about the skin color of people in the WH and NOT her thoughts on policy.

And white boy Admin here called Candice Owen's a race traitor. As if that's even in the realm of an appropriate thing to ever say.

Look how they blather about institutionalized racism without even realizing dems/progs literally run ALL the institutions. They blame and attack workers.

I did read it. And I watched your video too and wanted to punch that liberal cunt in the throat.

I admire Candice and people like her, you included. I admire youthful optimism and measured replies backed up by facts. Specifically, I admire Candice's attention to her opponents words and her extremely well thought out replies. In the next 20 years, she will be hardened by the attacks on her.

From 30 to 40something, you still have hope and optimism and its always admirable to watch that play out and be displayed. I'm approaching my mid 50's. I'm sorry if I'm about to spoil you but the left cant be reasoned or compromised with. Both you and Candice Owens will grow to realize this. Its sad....but its true. Dont think for a minute though that you should take a shortcut to where I am. You have to fight the good fight.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Arbitrary justice;

Fascism is taking root.

BYW her fake history of gag orders is completely wrong. They go well back to pre-independence times in medieval England. I am not surprised a BLM supporter can't get basic history correct. I mean those people still routinely repeat the lie that the origin of police were as slave catchers. Those people seem incapable of getting any fact right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Arbitrary justice;

Fascism is taking root.

BYW her fake history of gag orders is completely wrong. They go well back to pre-independence times in medieval England. I am not surprised a BLM supporter can't get basic history correct. I mean those people still routinely repeat the lie that the origin of police were as slave catchers. Those people seem incapable of getting any fact right.

They dont even understand "thug culture" is not black culture and that defunding and getting rid of police in already high crime areas and placing an undue burden on citizens to excersize their rights to arm and defend themselves just might really have bad consequences for innocent people.

It's like they are trying to genocide poor minorities under the mask of "civil rights". All these people have done is violate the civil rights of Americans with political violence and propaganda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But at least Oregon got rid of the requirements to be able to read or do basic math in order to graduate from high school. All to "help" the blacks. Because not being able to read or do basic math certainly will help them.

Outlaw all government unions.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Watch this

Imagine thinking Candy Cane Owens is an authority worthy of citation. LOL. Must be some 3d Civil War shit!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But at least Oregon got rid of the requirements to be able to read or do basic math in order to graduate from high school. All to "help" the blacks. Because not being able to read or do basic math certainly will help them.

You sir are a certified moran. Please seek help!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt that disgusting?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Watch this

Imagine thinking Candy Cane Owens is an authority worthy of citation. LOL. Must be some 3d Civil War shit!

Imagine calling black people who oppose your political views "race traitors" and attacking people instead of countering their arguments and points. Imagine being that hateful.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Watch this

Wow, you faggits really hate black women!!!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Watch this

Imagine calling black people who oppose your political views "race traitors" and attacking people instead of countering their arguments and points. Imagine being that hateful.

Is Candace an Oreo?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Watch this

If I was writing my thesis, I would be required to cite noted experts in the fields of study I was working on, didn't they teach you that in home school?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Watch this

Is Candace an Oreo?

YUO hate oreo black wimminz moar or less, aids faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Watch this

If I was writing my thesis, I would be required to cite noted experts in the fields of study I was working on, didn't they teach you that in home school?

Thanks for that inspiring dissertation, professor prolapse!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You sir are a certified moran. Please seek help!

"The Oregon Department of Education has said the new law will allow the state develop more equitable graduation requirements. Officials have been told to compare diploma requirements in different states and find ways to reduce disparities and ensure that graduation requirements are fair."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Imagine being so full of hate your own countrymen that you back blatant in your face efforts to keep black people uneducated so democrats can keep their strongholds. Imagine calling SCHOOL CHOICE "segregation". Imagine opposing children accessing a decent education.

Imagine not even caring how your votes impact regular peoples live just because you love your irrational hatred of other people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Watch this

Is Candace an Oreo?

You really are a disgusting, horrible person.